Amanda - Week 2

CeCiMom

amandacastphoto.jpg

Name: Amanda Zuckerman

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not believe Amanda being as strong as she is and yet also believing that she is less than men as made from a man's rib and the ignorance that men do not have pheremones and only women do. These attitudes and lack of knowledge really go to understanding the way this person is constructed for her actions. She is a loser as a result of them even though she is strong and capable of strategy.

Elissa was making enormous slurping sounds sucking up to Amanda yesterday by saying she was classy and sooOOooo pretty.

STARE*

All the while Amanda is walking around with her t!ts falling out of her gross sweater and yawning without covering her gaping maw.

Yep, real class act. mmmhmmmm

Guest 6Borders

I find her funny (now that I have moved past the fact that she is a complete moron).

I said after watching her interview with Jeff that she was either gay or Bi...still think so which will make it even more fun as time goes along in the BB house (then again, I could be wrong!)

Keeping Elyssa makes sense to have the third nomiinee in your gun barrel to shoot is a great power and as long as Rachel's ghost dominates those who are the fans to make the difference, E will be MVP and they can get rid of that stupid side of the house.