Britney - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is much too volatile for her own good. She could have let a lot of stuff go but no, she was determined to provide entertainment to the others who egged her own and sat back and watched. She spent way too much time with ragan for her own good too.

Britney is much too volatile for her own good. She could have let a lot of stuff go but no, she was determined to provide entertainment to the others who egged her own and sat back and watched. She spent way too much time with ragan for her own good too.

She sure has made some silly tactical mistakes. It's fairly clear they and most of you want her gone and it seems pretty much like that will be the case. I can accept people booting her for the silly things she has done. I don't like it but can accept it but this travesty, mockery of bringing Rachel back just feels so calcualted by BB. We all knew already that Brendon had it out for everyone but mostly Ragan, Matt, Britney and Kathy and it was clear that Britney was the main target. Either way it is appaling IMO.

I can't stop what Grodner di so no point in beating that bush any further. I must admit it was nice to see even Brit haters angry by Rachel's return. sooooo...

...the question is who do I root for if she walks?

Regardless I will stay positive and see if she or Matt or Brendon surpises me. As we know it is never over until it's over and nothing is ever 100% sure until it's done...right Marcellas?

Good luck Princess! I still love you

-Kyo

I don't see why Matt/Lane want to stick with the brigade of losers, when Brit brings home wins, and they could have a better chance of beating her in the end. Stupid boys.

The Brigade all shook hands on it and it seems that Matt always wants to keep his word. He needs to know that THEY broke the deal but for some reason his Mensa brain can't figure it out.

LOL! But he has to see he can't beat Ezno or Hayden in the end, or Lane for that matter. They are buddying up to Rach/Brenda/ and now Kathy. Can't he see it? Come on, you have to think about who you want to go up against in the end.

The Brigade all shook hands on it and it seems that Matt always wants to keep his word. He needs to know that THEY broke the deal but for some reason his Mensa brain can't figure it out.

I'm really surprised by this because I really thought that Matt would be the first one to throw the Brigade under the bus.

LOL! But he has to see he can't beat Ezno or Hayden in the end, or Lane for that matter. They are buddying up to Rach/Brenda/ and now Kathy. Can't he see it? Come on, you have to think about who you want to go up against in the end.

I have to admit I am curious to here meow meows final 2 speech.. to hear just what he has done in this game to deserve to win

The reason they want her gone is because they know she can beat them but you know that. I dont really care if she goes or not but I would rather see Ragan go than Britney or Matt. Actually, I dont care all that much for Britney and I detest Natt and think that brendon has inhaled too much chlorine but final three would be brendon/matt/britney if I was writing the script. The rest of them are worthless and should be evicted.

well, maybe I do care if she goes or not. I hope that britney stays.

I have to admit I am curious to here meow meows final 2 speech.. to hear just what he has done in this game to deserve to win

He'll say "yeah I came up with the brigade, I gave everyone nicknames, and I ...... um, I um........um, hold on let me think...." Or at least that is what he should say.

Brit may have saved her butt with Brenda, but Matt may put her up. Oh the drama. :animated_bouncy:

more adding to the things that make you go hmmm......

I think britt and Lane know eachother in real life:) hmmmm

bb is keeping this stuff from us this year...in other threads..I also mentioned..

Regan and Matt could be brothers....

Rach and Brend are acting a role that they are lovers and in love.....the acting is bad....therfor my guess is they are just playing roles.....

more adding to the things that make you go hmmm......

I think britt and Lane know eachother in real life:) hmmmm

bb is keeping this stuff from us this year...in other threads..I also mentioned..

Regan and Matt could be brothers....

Rach and Brend are acting a role that they are lovers and in love.....the acting is bad....therfor my guess is they are just playing roles.....

Britney was in the dairy room on the last episode talking about this same subject. She said that she doesn't know anyone in the house and she doesn't think Kathy does either and so she thinks the Sab made this whole thing up.

I too think the Sab made that whole thing up. If any of the houseguests knew each other - we the viewers would know about it. Also the people watching the feeds would've figured it out by now.

[quote name='ShaunnaRenea' date='16 August 2010 - 08:39 PM'

I too think the Sab made that whole thing up. If any of the houseguests knew each other - we the viewers would know about it. Also the people watching the feeds would've figured it out by now.

Exactly, they would be seen on the feeds together talking about it and I haven't seen anyone that appears that they know one another outside of BB

Any guess on if she will keep to her word about not putting up Brendon if she gets HOH? She does understand she loses two jury votes if she doesn't. Or does that mean anything to her? Brendon/Rach vote are tied together so Britney has to know she can't afford to lose 2 votes this easily. You'd think people would understand people usually vote for who they didn't get screwed by (Russell survivor, best example).

She sure has made some silly tactical mistakes. It's fairly clear they and most of you want her gone and it seems pretty much like that will be the case. I can accept people booting her for the silly things she has done. I don't like it but can accept it but this travesty, mockery of bringing Rachel back just feels so calcualted by BB. We all knew already that Brendon had it out for everyone but mostly Ragan, Matt, Britney and Kathy and it was clear that Britney was the main target. Either way it is appaling IMO.

I can't stop what Grodner di so no point in beating that bush any further. I must admit it was nice to see even Brit haters angry by Rachel's return. sooooo...

...the question is who do I root for if she walks?

Regardless I will stay positive and see if she or Matt or Brendon surpises me. As we know it is never over until it's over and nothing is ever 100% sure until it's done...right Marcellas?

Good luck Princess! I still love you

-Kyo

IMHO Britney has caused her own demise by the way the has treated others in the house. Her true colors have sure been brought to the surface since she "thought" she no longer had to pretend to be Rachel's friend. The damage was already done by her and her nasty mouth way before Rachel came back for the 24hrs. All that Rachel was able to do in that 24hrs is get a little vindication for all the smack that has been talked about her. Because you have to admit regardless if you like Rachel or not, that the way the other HGs treated her the last week she was there was uncalled for and immature and malicious on so many levels. I can only hope that britney learns some life lessons from this experience and learns to treat others with respect and somehow find a way to grow a heart. Learn so morals and grow up.

Britney's word means nothing and I bet Brendon's one of those guys who believes every word a girl tells him. Britney throws everyone under the bus then drives it back and forth a few times over them. I think she should be on the block right now.

The hg's should send Britney to the JH this week and on the dvd BB adds a clip of Britney showing her saying all the nasty mean things about Rachel. Then Rachel will give Britney a long overdue @ss whooping which BB should show during the live show. BB ratings would go through the roof and the look on Britney's face as the clip of her plays will be priceless.

IMHO Britney has caused her own demise by the way the has treated others in the house. Her true colors have sure been brought to the surface since she "thought" she no longer had to pretend to be Rachel's friend. The damage was already done by her and her nasty mouth way before Rachel came back for the 24hrs. All that Rachel was able to do in that 24hrs is get a little vindication for all the smack that has been talked about her. Because you have to admit regardless if you like Rachel or not, that the way the other HGs treated her the last week she was there was uncalled for and immature and malicious on so many levels. I can only hope that britney learns some life lessons from this experience and learns to treat others with respect and somehow find a way to grow a heart. Learn so morals and grow up.

I never disagreed that she caused her own trouble...but clearly Rachel coming back very specifically targets Brit. Nobody gets to come back and tell people the nasty things anyone else has done. It's unfair. We all knew Brit is a target this week and if Kathy goes then she'll be a target next week. I don't like it but I am ok with it. What's unfair is that there is an outside influence that has unfair knowledge. I don't see how anyone can see that as fair EVEN IF Brit already cashed her check (which she certainly may have). Either way I cannot see this as fair.

-Kyo

I never disagreed that she caused her own trouble...but clearly Rachel coming back very specifically targets Brit. Nobody gets to come back and tell people the nasty things anyone else has done. It's unfair. We all knew Brit is a target this week and if Kathy goes then she'll be a target next week. I don't like it but I am ok with it. What's unfair is that there is an outside influence that has unfair knowledge. I don't see how anyone can see that as fair EVEN IF Brit already cashed her check (which she certainly may have). Either way I cannot see this as fair.

-Kyo

I completely agree, I think it may have even influenced Brendon in a bad way while really messing up with Britney as well. I just can't stand the way she acts, she talked bad about Brendon three seconds after telling her she was safe this week, I don't understand how anyone can do it. I really wish her and Brendon could somehow team up and get some people out but I think they are both too stupid to realize whats going on.

I cant even watch the feeds anymore because Brittney makes me so sick. LOL - I do this every year. She is up there with Jen (the girl who lied to Kaysar, Maggie, that horrid witch that was mean to Janelle and many others.) It's really difficult for me to accept that there are women out there that are as mean and cruel as she is. I dont get it. There is just no reason to be that mean!

Britney is cracking me up. Her quipping back and forth with Lane is hilarious. She really has a quick wit for sure. It would be boring without her in the house.

I completely agree, I think it may have even influenced Brendon in a bad way while really messing up with Britney as well. I just can't stand the way she acts, she talked bad about Brendon three seconds after telling her she was safe this week, I don't understand how anyone can do it. I really wish her and Brendon could somehow team up and get some people out but I think they are both too stupid to realize whats going on.

Well considering that Rachel came back and told the HG's she wanted Brendon to put up Matt (which he ended up doing) i find it all not meaning much now. Her target was Matt not Britney. That is clear by how she left the msg for him. Everyone already knew that Britney was a backstabbing chit talker. Who has said much worse about Brenchel to everyone that anything Rachel could come back and say about her. Like I said before her Karma is coming back to bite her in the arse. If we want to talk about outside influences I feel the absolute worse and most unfair is the HOH letter that Matt got from him wife. IMO that is an unfair outside influence. Not rachel coming back into the game for 24hrs. CBS had already planned on this happening before Brendon won the HOH. So it could have been anyone who she was back there because of. if that makes any sense..lol

Well considering that Rachel came back and told the HG's she wanted Brendon to put up Matt (which he ended up doing) i find it all not meaning much now. Her target was Matt not Britney. That is clear by how she left the msg for him. Everyone already knew that Britney was a backstabbing chit talker. Who has said much worse about Brenchel to everyone that anything Rachel could come back and say about her. Like I said before her Karma is coming back to bite her in the arse. If we want to talk about outside influences I feel the absolute worse and most unfair is the HOH letter that Matt got from him wife. IMO that is an unfair outside influence. Not rachel coming back into the game for 24hrs. CBS had already planned on this happening before Brendon won the HOH. So it could have been anyone who she was back there because of. if that makes any sense..lol

and yet she still told everyone about the DR-goodbye message which made her a bigger target than she was before...hence...influenced. Just because Mattw as a bigger target doesn't mean Britney wasn't a target at all. Each of these hamsters has the exact same access to each other that the rest do but if an evicted person sees some things and comes back then that is an outside influence. Yes it was unfair to Matt as well but I was bringing up Britney mostly because of what I mentioned. If there is even the tinest influence from outside it isn't right. Just because it may not have worked this week, what Rachel did can't be unleanred by the HG's.

-Kyo

It looks to me that Kathy, not Britney, might inadvertently pay the price. britney might pay the big price if she makes it to f2 and all the stories come out. Thats the real danger of playing the game the way she is playing it.

I'm *really* hoping for Britney to be nice to Matt this week. It is her only hope. She doesn't have to tell him he has her vote necessarily, but be nice to him & DON'T burn that bridge. She has to realize he may have a power, he has been about as subtle as a hammer over the head about dropping his hints. If she's smart (and I know she is), she will think strategically this week & make sure Matt thinks of her as an ally. Kathy desperately needs to go this week, and I couldn't stand it if Brit Brit left :schmoll: She's honestly one of the few people who I really love to watch this season. Everyone else has severely gotten on my nerves at one point or another (I hate to say it, even Enzo at times :lipsrsealed2: I know, I should hand over my Guidettes card now), but Britney, although I think some of her gameplay has been short-sighted, has never made me want the camera to move away from her. I've felt that way about everyone else at one time or another, save maybe Lane.

What Brit really needs to do is find a way to subtly let Matt know that the Brigade has turned on him. She's privy to some of the conversations between Enzo/Hayden and Lane, and she should figure out a way to let Matt know he's in danger. That's honestly what she should have done with Brendon this week as well (although it worked out okay for her anyway), is let him know just how against him Hayden/Enzo really are. I hate seeing Brit/Enzo on opposite sides, but I've seen it coming for a long time & Brit needs to start playing strategically. What I'm afraid of is that Kathy will beat Brit to the punch and let Matt know about what's going down. I feel like the boys feel like they can say whatever they want around Kathy, because they think she's weak and isn't smart enough to lie & backstab & tell on people. Little do they know, she's the most vile backstabber in the game (although I won't deny that she's weak!). If Kathy did get to him first it may make Matt trust her more than Brit, and that would make me a sad panda :sadangel:

Also, (Brit thread I know) what dummy Mensa Matt should be doing is NOT hinting about the power! If he was smart, he would use this week to find out where the real loyalties lie in the Brigade and elsewhwere. He has a HUGE power this week to not only stay in the game, but to give the Brigade members the only true test of loyalty. It's like faking your own death & going to your funeral to see what everyone says about you... then jumping out of the coffin saying "I'm back, bitches!" :shocking: I don't want to see Hayden or Enzo go, but it would be a HUGE power move for Britney to set that up, and for Matt to follow through with it. It would be by far the biggest move in the game. And would make for great tv! Of course at that point Hayden/Enzo would deny ever planning to stab Matt in the back, and would call HIM a backstabber lol. I just think Matt is playing this in a bad way.

The only thing I can think of is that he DOESN'T want cracks to form in the Brigade, and maybe he feels like it's inevitable if the Brigade thinks that one of them is going home, for it to crack & the guys to start picking one over the other, maybe he feels like that would be irreversible if they were forced to decide that, & he wants everyone in the Brigade to still feel safe with eachother & to not have to be tested. He thinks if he can reassure them that they won't be broken up, splits don't have to happen. What Matt doesn't realize is that there were cracks before he was ever even nominated, and they were thinking Matt should even go up over Britney half the time. If he thinks if he can prevent 2 of the members from having to campaign against eachother, and the other 2 from having to make that decision, then the Brigade will stay strong... if he thinks that, then he doesn't realize just how far past "okay" the Brigade already was. I wish he would be a bit more diabolical and zip his lips about this power, to see who is actually loyal to him & where he should go from here. Props to Hayden for using Matt's mistake to his advantage: recognizing that Matt probably has a power from the way he's talking, and telling Enzo that they need Matt to think he's on their side right up to the eviction ceremony. Enzo was planning on telling Matt he was going home, but Hayden was far sighted enough to realize that would be a bad move. In the chess match of Big Brother, Hayden is winning right now. He honeslty has had the best social game in the house, hands down... and probably deserves the win.

I just hope Britney can think it out & play to win. I'd love to see a Hayden & Brit in the final two, with either Enzo/Lane in 3rd. Come on Princess, get your head in the game!

:queen::pooh:

I just hope Britney can think it out & play to win. I'd love to see a Hayden & Brit in the final two, with either Enzo/Lane in 3rd. Come on Princess, get your head in the game!

:queen::pooh:

I JUST noticed your signature :-p

We at Team Blonde are ever so pleased to have you

here is your complimentary kitten and rainbow

Yeah she really has to buck up now. If Kathy does go she dodged a bullet but with Kathy gone she has to know the target is squarely on here

-Kyo

Archived