8/7 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

Rachel followed Kathy into Cabana room STILL begging for her apology, Kathy not doing it ( GOOD FOR YOU KATHY!!) Rachel walks out and Brit walks in, Kathy again says she is NOT going to apologize, Brit tells Kathy to come up to HOH. Rachel now in kitchen explaining while she feels she deserves an apology. Kathy, Brit and Ragen up in HOH. They can't believe how delusional Rachel is. That Rachel can be so mean spirited, and rubs it in everyones face when SHE wins, but when someone else does (like Kathy) then it's not okay. Ragan telling Kathy that Rachel is NOT a WELL person, that there is something wrong with her (like mentally)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:15 PM BBT - Camera 4 - Rachel asks to talk to Kathy and they go into the Cabana and Rachel goes off on Kathy, cussing and telling her that she doesn't have integrity and loyalty. Kathy tells Rachel that she isn't going to listen to her talk to her like that. Rachel follows Kathy into the kitchen and tells Kathy she needs to apologize to her for celebrating when Kathy beat her and Kathy said she was celebrating because she won, not because she beat Rachel. Rachel insisting that Kathy apologize. Finally Kathy walks away again. And Rachel follows and says "I tried to approach you like a woman and you won't apologize to me."

Kathy tells her "you picked me because you thought I would lose and I beat you." Rachel tries to tell Kathy that Kathy would have picked her too and Kathy tells her she wouldn't have picked Rachel. Kathy finally escapes up to the HOH.

Now Lane and Brendon going at it, about people talking behind peoples backs.

Rachel: Lane we are in a really low place right now

Lane: SO WHAT?

Brendon calling Lane out for jumping off the surfboards so he wouldn't be a Have Not.

Rachel saying she would have gotten excited if she won against Kathy but it's "different" because Rachel is on the block fighting for her life ( I guess they should all be kissing Rachel's butt????)

Rachel saying they are at their lowest points, all they are doing is fighting, fighting so hard to stay. That asking someone to apologize is not wrong.

3:35 PM BBT: Rachel talking to all the guys and Brintey in the kitchen about Kathy not apologizing. Hayden is trying to explain that Kathy was happy for herself for winning and that Rachel should expect that she would be happy. She says she never put Kathy up the two times she won HoH and it sucks that she’s on the block with her best friend. Hayden says he understands that and he’s trying hard to make her see that Kathy had a right to be happy for herself for winning.

Rachel repeating that she’s at the lowest of the lows and all she wanted was an apology because Kathy hurt her feelings. She calms down enough to try to go into the DR, but they don’t let her, so she goes into the jumanji bedroom and Brendon joins her there.

3:50 PM BBT: Britney and Kathy in the HoH. Britney says “her behavior is disgusting”. Matt comes in and says “that was such hypocrisy”.

3:46 PM BBT - Enzo, Matt, Ragan and Hayden in the kitchen talking about the veto competition. Sounds like Jeff and Jordan were there.

Ragan says "I'm proud of everyone but especially proud of Kathy because she set the stage for the whole competition."

Enzo loves being in the house because of people like that.."we're fighting for our lives" making fun of Rachel and Brendon.

3:49 PM BBT - Brigade in the CR talking about the fight. Enzo loves seeing people in misery. Laughing because angry Brendon threw the ball. He wants Brendon to stay because he's going to go crazy "He's like a boxer past his prime" Saying Jeff is a cool dude and Jordan is hot. She came up to Enzo and said "meow meow". Jordan looked at me (Enzo) today like, she loves the brigade.

Conversation about Brendon and how he threw the skeeballs so soft. He was so tense. He makes Enzo laugh so much, contridicting everything he says.

4:10 PM BBT Just turned the feeds back on and WBRB. Oops, back on now, sorry.

(I need to go for a while, but will be back later tonight.)

4:28 PM BBT - Kathy, Britney and Ragan have been in HOH laughing about the POV comp. Jeff and Jordan were so cool and how funny it was when Rachel said "oh you can hang out with me in Vegas" to Jordan and she was saying "uhh sure?" to her. Talking about Rachel being really out of control mentally. Ragan goes downstairs and Enzo goes upstairs.

Enzo Brit and Kathy laughing about how horrible Rachel and Brendon behaved during the competition. They were very poor sports. Rachel has been a "douche-bag" to everyone in the house according to Britney. Brendon had the lowest score in the game and they stayed up all night practicing. They say Brendon over thinks things. Enzo says they both are saying they are over this game because everyone is ganging up on them and they want to go to the Jury House.

Enzo says Rachel asked a question when Jeff and Jordan were there and Enzo gave them the face! Britney says she thinks Jordan is watching the show from home. the only thing for sure is Jeff likes Enzo and Jordan does NOT like Rachel. She said Meow Meow to Enzo. Jordan says she stays in touch with Laura and Casey but that is about all.

Enzo wants the DR to tell him about LeBraun because Jeff was going to but forgot. Then he told them Favre is still undecided. Brit says Jordan asked to see her ring and asked about her wedding plans. Enzo apologizes for anything negative he said about Jordan because she is really cool.

Britney keeps saying 36 days in the house and they have to see Rachels vagina every day. Say everyone in the world has now seen her naked and that Rachel keeps saying it's not my fault I have a beautiful body and everyone is jealous

4:40 PM BBT Enzo is now eating snacks in HOH. (This dude seriously is the grossest eater EVER). They are watching the spy cam. Matt goes to HOH room and tells them about Brendon trying to start a convo with them and everyone just ignored him. Matt lays down on the bed (he is wishing Brit and Kathy would leave so he could meet with the brigade) and the girls don't even move over for him.

They think Rachel is going to give Brit the $5000 to get her vote and Kathy says tell her the truth that you are not using it on her no matter what. Matt wants to know if they plan to make Brendon think he is going home and they said no just don't talk to them.

Kathy tells Matt that Brendon called him a pussy this morning and Matt is saying he is the least pussy in there!

Britney leaves HOH to take a nap and Matt says he wants to also. Kathy says she is going to do that also but starts talking to Matt again.

Rachel was demanding an apology from Kathy for her being happy Rachel lost. Kathy says she was not celebrating her losing but she was happy she finally won something. Kathy says she is going to the bathroom because she knows they will call her next to the DR as soon as Rachel comes out. Matt says they always wake him up for DR (maybe you are sleeping too much???)

5:00 PM BBT Britney now in kitchen with Lane. Telling him she is not going to use the POV and if they ask she will tell them. Rachel just came out of the DR.

Brendon and Rachel now is Taj room laying in bed. Brendon tells her that she needs to talk to Britney about using the POV. She tells him that he has to realize she is going home this week. They think she is a strong player, a bitch and everyone hates her. Brendon says he should have gotten more than 3 - that is was pitiful. Brendon says he hates Kathy. That she talks about honesty and stuff and she is totally full of crap. He is going to talk to Lane about that.

Rachel says Ragan wants her gone and Matt wants her gone. Brendon says Ragan wants him gone too. Now he says at least you (Rachel) get to go to a place where these people aren't. He is pouting and sounds like he is about to cry again. Rachel says but he gets to stay here and win stuff.

Rachel goes to Jumanji room and asks Brit to talk to her so Brit follows her to Taj room. Brendon leaves.

Rachel asks what she thinks and Britney thinks she is almost certain she isn't going to use it. She says if there is a saboteur it would hurt her game. Rachel offers to give her the world AND $5000 and Brit still says no. Rachel begs and Britney says it is not personal it is about game. If she takes one off the other is going off. Rachel says you think I am going home and Britney says she has heard both. Britney is being very nice and very honest. Rachel says if she had it she would use it on her and Britney says no if she uses it there will then be a huge target on her own back.

Britney says she doesn't want to hurt her and she doesn't want to hurt her in the game. Says she didn't put her there and she is really really sorry but Brit wants to be friends. Rachel is crying that everyone wants her gone and Hates her. Britney says she has to realize every person came into this house to win half a million dollars and she is good at competition. Rachel doesn't understand why the good competitors do not want to be on the same team. Britney can't answer but wants Rachel to know she doesn't want to be on bad terms with her. Rachel says she tried to keep Monet here for her and goes off on a tangent.

Rachel whines but you were going to use it for Hayden. Brit stands firm and says it is not good game play for her. Tells her to campaign and rach says she is not going to campaign against Brendon. Rachel again says she can have $5000 and Britney still says no. She wants to be up front and honest. Rachel says you know I am going home and Britney says I don't know that. Rachel says they all think I am a bitch and guys don't like that.

MATT PLEASE GO TO THE DIARY ROOM (just when he was taking a nap!)

5:00 PM BBT Britney still talking to Rachel. She is being very calm. Says half of this game is strategy and half is luck. She doesn't want to lie to her but she doesn't want her to feel she has no one to talk to. Brit says she understands how Rachel feels and wants her to know she is there if she wants to talk. She can be mad or upset with Brit but to try to remember that this is a game and the spot she is in herself. (Good job Britney of keeping it non personal and calm)

WBRB

5:17 PM BBT

Hayden and Ragan talking in Cabana where Ragan is saying he totally trusts Hayden and he'd like to work with him. There are only two people he really doesn't like in the house its Brendon Rachel. He genuinely likes Hayden.

Hayden saying he's really, really thought about who it was that could be the sab someone who is backed into a corner. He would never take that chance unless he was backed into a corner. Who in this house would have a personality to do it? Ragan says it would be so hard to gauge because you don't know what the person was offered. It's hard to tell. I want to celebrate this veto because everything worked out like it should have worked out. I just wanted to win though I'm not comfortable. Ever since I heard about that Pandora box I just won't feel comfortable. Hayden says he told Matt he didn't think it was him because he's the obvious choice. No, def not says Ragan. I think it was an America voting thing. What would America have voted on this week. There's no way they could have figured out Matt was going to be HOH. Hayden thinks Matt has fans but doesn't think he's popular enough for America to vote for him. Ragan says you never know what America is thinking it could be Rachel or it could be someone in the house that everyone likes. Every season it's someone different that captures America's heart. Dan and Jeff were totally different people. One think he wants to say is that the person America votes for, for the winning 25K it's going to be a male. Hayden reminds him that Keesha won.

5:15 PM BBT Ragan and Hayden in Cabana room and Ragan telling Hayden he trusts him and regardless of how anyone plays he will not be coming after Hayden. Ragan says he really likes everyone in the house and the only two people he doesn't think he will want to see after the show is Brendon and Rachel.

Britney and Rachel still in the Taj room saying same stuff.

Hayden and Ragan still talking about who might be the Sab. Hayden says it is clear that since Kristen is gone there is no one who has his back. Trying to think who might be America's choice for Saboteur. Hayden says he really doesn't think it is Matt even though it looks that way. Ragan says he doesn't think it is Matt either. They think Matt has fans but don't see America really loving him that much. Ragan says you never know what America is thinking. He says every year it is someone different. Like Dan and Jeff were totally opposite type players. Ragan says the person who usually wins the $25,000 is usually male and they then think Keisha won it her season.

Hayden says he is going to sleep lightly (how do you do that?) to see if someone gets up during the night to do saboteur stuff.

5:56 PM BBT

Brit and Lane flirting. He's telling her she's going to have a wishing well when she gets home so she can wish for a man like him. They head outside to patio.

Matt, Hay, Ragan, Kathy and Brit talking about what just happened with Britney and Rachel.

Brendon came in the room earlier and thought Brit had agreed to use the POV but she hadn't.

Brendon and Rachel bemoaning their fate in taj.

6:01 PM BBT

As Rachel cries in Brendon's arms in Taj Brit tells everyone that Rachel has to realize the way she asks this week is symbolic of who she is as a person and to act true to her values. Brit also expects Brendon to come after her. Brendon is his own beast he and the toenail work together. Brit says his toenail is the last remnants of his ancestors, long ago great great great great ancestors were living under bridges and being chased by torches. He's inTOElerable - jokes Ragan. They all joke he'll have to go see Andy when he gets out - why didn't Andy try to fix it while he was here.

6:09 PM BBT

The rehash of Rach/Bren behaviour continues - no one but them was being forceful and petty.

Rach trying to nap as Brendon stares into space and strokes her hair.

6:19 PM BBT

Enzo pops into Taj and Brendon starts in about how hard he tried today.

Brit asked Jordan how she could stand being there in the final 3. Brit is bored now and saving laundry for days she is sooo bored.

Enzo makes the fastest exit in BB history. Tells Hay (who he meets in the hallway)how akward that was. Asks if anyone else is doing laundry he's got to put some stuff in but he doesn't know how to use it.

6:27 PM BBT

Hayden goes in to have not room to check on Kathy. Tells her how Rach and Bren are still upset. Kathy says Rachel hurt her friend, hurt her and she just can't....

Kathy wants to go outside for a smoke, is Rachel out there? Hay - no. Kathy - because I won't apologize to her. I won't. Hayden says not to worry about it she's fine. She's good. He was proud of her.

Kathy warning Hayden to just be careful. Kathy was laying here with her eyes open. Hayden suggests she put sunglasses on to help with the light. He's going to work out. He just came in to see if she was napping/alright. She gives him a big hug.

6:39 PM BBT

Brit telling Kathy about her earlier talk with Rachel.

Enzo running laps.

Brendon and Rachel up too. Talking about the same convo Brit is.

They are heading outside now. But not before Brendon brushes off her face and Rachel exclaims "I have so many zits I am so ugly." Off to lay in the hammock.

Brit/Kath napping on patio couch, Hayden on elliptical, Enzo still running laps.

6:52 PM BBT

Breaking the silence..... a bird squawks three times on the BY feed. Sounded like a crow. And not one of them made a joke about Rachel/Brendon eating crow. Although Brendon wondered if you could catch a bird back there.

7:07 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon talking again. Same conversations they've had a thousand times. Britney doesn't care about their situation. "Make her care" says Brendon. They get a do not obstruct warning.

7:19 PM BBT

Lane is eating peanuts. Britney says "I took up for you today. In my head I was taking up big time for you today. I saved you from going on the block last week. I've done a lot." This is how she gets Lane to go preheat the oven to 400 for her so her and Ezno can make potatoes for dinner. [i'd have saved that card for a more important request but what do I know?]

Lane telling Brit that Brendon was telling him he was glad Lane called him out on stuff, he was just mad about Matt. Brendon wants Rachel to stay. Britney is saying she's not willing to put someone else up on the block, if she used POV she'd be the target next week. She's not good with Matt's plan of taking the money from Rachel and donating to charity. Britney is here to win a half a million not give it away. Lane says out of nowhere "You have a small brain." Brit replies "You have a smaller brain, it's in your pants." {Bazinga!}

7:31 PM BBT

Enzo starting dinner. Looks like Kathy is making something to eat too. Enzo wishes they'd give him breadcrumbs instead of having to make them. "Do you think if we ask they'll just give us some?" he asks. "Uhh Maybe." responds Hayden - who has also become Kathy's protein shake sous-chef.

Lane/Brit convo: "Don't be a doucher." Says Brit. "Don't talk about sending me home. Don't prepare me."

Lane is just saying that it might happen. He had been giving different scenarios about who would vote for her in what scenario.

"Do you even want to have this talk right now? I'm just telling you how I feel," says Britney.

"I love when you tell me how you feel." says Lane. "Shut up. I think you definitely would be Ragan but no one could beat Matt."

"Why?" asks Lane suddenly paying attention

"Because he's really played the game, he's pulled out some real power moves. He'd even win against Hayden. People love Hayden. They just do. But no one will win over Enzo. Everyone loves Enzo too. Number 1 for votes Matt, number 2 Enzo, number 3 Hayden and you number 4. They way I see it fro win right now are Matt and Enzo, for two completely different reasons. It also depends on how the jury house is stacked and who is in the jury."

[Nice job planting some thoughts in the Brigade Brain Brit - ZuZu] Brit says,

Britney continues "You're stringing me along till the final 6 and then you're putting me up. If someone else puts me up and everyone is going to vote against me then I won't hold it against you but if you put me up I will vote for anyone else but you, even Kathy."

7:51 PM BBT

Brit chopping (sort of) potatoes with a butter knife. Enzo seasoning pork shops. Kathy helping as well. Lane and Hay sit at KT counter. Small talk as they cook. Brit thinks Enzo will have a signed letter from Will Ferrell when he gets out. Lane says yep and you kept calling him Will Fare-elle.\\

8:11 PM BBT

"Their luck ran out today." says Brit summing up everyone's opinion of Rachel and Brendon's reign in the house. Ragan has joined them. "I once threw a 207. Today I threw a 3. With 16 pins" says Brit imitating Brendon.

8:18 PM BBT

Rach in the KT now. Her and Brit explaining to Kathy how BB will ask previous cast members to come back and do small jobs. Kevin does publicity stuff for BB.

They are looking at the pictures of themselves on the memory wall. "Are you going to make that your profile picture?" asks Brit "For Facebook?" asks Ragan. They all agree they will probably use the photos taken on the second day. Apparently they had to hide in a closet to avoid seeing each other or production people. This tidbit from Ragan gets us FOTH.

Archived