July 20th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raceingal11

Eric is up and doing something with the first aid kit. sarah just got up and is headed to the bathroom

(my feeds were messed up for about 1/2 hour, so I don't know what he did before going down stairs)

Guest raceingal11

eric is telling sarah how impressed with how clean the house and kitchen is - he asks who did it, she says 'I don't know'. rachel is getting out of bed and sarah goes back to bed

Guest raceingal11

eric - kitchen waiting on the coffee

rachel - bathroom doing morning stuff

everyone else - in bed

Guest raceingal11

eric sais "this place is imaculate (sp?) shomeone was nesting.) rachael agreed. she says "I'm gona go walk the dog" and heads for the workout room. eric says he'll join her in a minute.

Guest raceingal11

rachel went to back yard to eat while eric was lifing weights. short small talk and eric went to workout room - rachel still at smoking table eating breakfast. all the house is quiet

Guest raceingal11

eric still in gym on cam 1 - rachel preparing for a shower on cam 2. cam3-4 on bedroom where everyone is still in bed

eric still working out - seems to be venting out a lot of frusterations...

*** bear w/ me as I am having issues with my real player logging on and getting connection and getting a time out error message - getting my high speed inet installed this morning!****

eric just ditting there doing rep after rep...

Guest raceingal11

mom (rachel) and dad (eric) are still going about their morning chores. rachel fed fish and starts laundry while eric finishes his workout. it will be breakfast as soon as rachel finishes her hair (says rachel) - the kiddies should start to stir soon

(i'm having the same troubles with the feeds with DSL)

Guest raceingal11

erie quiet this morning - eric is making his protine drink in the kitchen and rachel is sitting on the couch in the living room looking at the tv screen. 8:45am (no coffee talk or anything like normal - strange)

Guest Charoliney

Eric cleaning the pool and rachel is sitting in the living room now.

Rachel is staring at the tv (screen for julie) - some image of clouds moving fast...

8:30

[feeds are ok here, but work getting in the way!]

Rachel got up from staring at the coasters, going back to the bathroom to get lotion, then back to the couch to rub it in... Eric is staring at his breakfast shake... everyone else is staring at the inside of their eyelids still...

Eric wipes down the counter while drinking his shake.. Rachel stares at the picture wall, or maybe the JulieChen monitor above it, where BB is showing sky/cloud scenes...

8:45

Eric goes outside, removes his shirt and starts cleaning the pool... Rachel sitting motionless on the couch[maybe wondering if she had to get up this early to beat the rush to the shower/bathroom mirror?]

8:50

Eric the fireman is playing with the hose winder thing in the backyard, while Rachel continues to practice being a statue on the couch

8:55

Eric is back at the pool skimming the surface, and Rachel is done being a statue, now fixing her hair in the bathroom

9:00

Eric is standing poolside, possibly wondering if the same sound I hear is the neighbor doing yard work... Rachel still keeping herself busy... no one else up... no conversation going on currently...

Guest BigSister

Eric tells everyone as they come out the door that the house was clean and they think that it was Howie. april says, "he cleans up after THEM all the time"....

(it was Kaysar that cleaned up!!!)

Guest BigSister

R and Mag talking about their health insurance coverage to be in BB and what they have to pay from their employers.

R says to Mag that after HE'S gone...maybe SHE'LL start cleaning up after herself.

Guest BigSister

E, R & Mag in back yard talking

A, James and Ivette in kitchen talking about the future in the house. April says, "Majority Rules" (yeah...right!)