July 20th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

12:25

Jan doing Rachel's makeup in the gold room, Kaysar watching with a Howie-esque interest, Jenn also watching... April comes and leaves, Mike comes and joins in the observation section... one camera each on empty workout room and round table, others can be heard talking in the distance..

K: that's a lot of stuff(in Jan's makeup bag)

R: boys, they don't get it...

K joking to Mike: well, normally she has very nice skin, but what we've done is...

R: how did you learn to do your makeup?

Jan: umm, from reading magazines? And I've had my makeup done about 100 times...

Mike: I knew a girl that was a makeup artist...

12:30

Maggie comes into the gold room... Mike starts to make a comment about how she used to act... and fish for a bit... talk of Top Of The Cliff restaurant.. Mike guessed at the name and Maggie comfirmed it...

Mag: so no one is laying out today?

Mike: so I've never done drugs much in my life, maybe a little pot, but this one time.... and fish [is BB giving us fish whenever there is anything questionable today?]

(back from fish) Mike: .... enormous trees, 1000 years old, and I hold the tree and start saying, I am one with this tree, and the people walking by think I'm crazy... I'll never do that again...

12:35

Mike: anybody here like Radiohead?

Eric:(in other room, I think joking to Ivette): what is your problem!?! You haven't stopped moving your jaw in the last 20 minutes!

fish for a sec, then Ivette is talking about leaving something at a pawn shop...

Mike starts asking Kaysar, Rachel, Jenn if they would pose for certain adult magazines after leaving the house... Kaysar and Rachel say no, Jen says no, even when Mike asks if it was for $5 million and she could date Matthew McConahey(sp?)

Maggie comes in, says she shaved his head... Mike says he was in the Marines for 2 years, but then says he was joking...

Rachel: my eyes feel like they have 10 pound weights on

she says she doesn't worry about makeup, because she goes to work and sits at a computer all day... plans to buy new makeup when she gets back home

12:40

Kaysar is still closely observing the Janelle makeover of Rachel... Jenn and Michael still in the room...

Mike to Kaysar: you make a better door than a window... Kaysar is blocking Mike's view of Rachel

Mike to Jenn: what airline does Dan fly for? (private, highrollers)

Mike to Rachel: oh my gosh, what's your name?

Jan to Rachel: you could tweeze them, I can see how they would look good...

12:45

oh boy, Howie comes in the gold room... Rachel tells him to go away... he makes a comment about Rachel(not related to the facial makeover being done) before moving to the corner and changing shorts

Rachel says owwwwhhh when Jan plucks an eyebrow...

H: don't worry Rachel, Jannie's a professional...

1:00

Kaysar to Rachel: it looks like you are getting ready for your wedding day...

Kaysar comments on the cameras focused on them, says with announcer voice "Iraqi guy wants to know about makeup"

Jan agrees with Rachel that her hair is very fine/straight/uncurl-able... Mike: your hair is like that of a young young young girl... as Howie could tell you... I'm kidding...

Howie has moved to between the kitchen and round table, is sitting in yoga position, Beau and Eric sitting at counter... Howie gets up to whisper when the others start to say they think Maggie may not be straight...

E: she's just a touch butch...

B: just a touch?

E: the gay-dar is out...

April comes by to say Beau needs to judge Rachel in a second... Eric asks April if 'he may be in the closet?'

Ivette and Maggie come by, topic is what fills you up, carbs or protiens...

Howie says again the Snack Shack was the worse restaurant he's been to in 27 years...

Eric now asking Ivette if she thinks Maggie is a closet lesbian [interesting that Eric who knows the truth about Maggie is asking Ivette who he doesn't realize is, while Beau is sitting there, knows Ivette is]

1:05

Eric says he can't wait to see on tv what happened between Ivette and Kaysar... [i figured that happened while Eric and Mike were in lockdown]

Eric telling Beau/Ivette/Howie he made his amends with Mike, may not get up Thursday night when he leaves... Ivette plans to point him to the porta... Eric starts to retell a story... Ivette quotes a pickup line... "are you from Tennessee? Cause you are the only 10 I see"

1:10

camera switches to Jenn sitting bedside by James who is laying down...

James:I'd be down by the pool if I didn't have to go to the principal's office(DR)... pays almost like being a teacher...

Jen:April just walked out(DR) and she's rolling her eyes... Jan is giving Rachel a makeover... Rachel looks scary

James: Rachel is a really pretty girl

Jen: you should see her now... she's got a ton of makeup..

James: you're not a big fan of makeup... not a fan of the gold room

Jen: it's taited now...

James: we'll wash everything...

Jen: I woke up the day she left(Ashlea)... we'll all be there one day

James: she knew she was going... but she was annoying all the way...

Jen: can you imagine when it's only the calm people?

James: there are no calm people in here... Ashlea ate all the food, didn't do dishes...

Jen: now it's Michael... great, here's Ashlea again...

1:15

April comes by... grabs clothes for laundry... Beau comes by for some playful jabs between him and James.. Jen asks James what kind of briefs he wears... he said he bought FOTL before coming in.. Jenn asks why he doesn't wear them in the house, then asks if he's measured himself before [definately flirting with him]

James: what were we talking about before you got peverted?

Jen: Fruit of the Loom undies... I may buy him some...

James: so you can think of me... how long are you going to give him?

2 months, 6 months... discuss when they will get out of house... Jen/boyfriend don't celebrate anniversary, they have split/joined too many times... in the beginning she'd get cards at one/two months, rose on the windshield...

1:20

back to gold room, Jan still re-making Rachel, Kaysar still watching... Jenn leaves James, and he wanders into gold room

and in the kitchen... Howie and Eric start to question Maggie more... Ivette tosses a few comments in... April walks by, starts to ask the topic, realizes and keeps going..

1:25

Ivette and April in the bedroom discuss the gold room, (house agreement seems to be the two nominees get to stay in the gold room) Ivette, who has confided about herself to April, starts to whisper to April about Maggie being questioned...

1:30

cam on the empty living room, empty round table, two cams on kitchen with Mike/Maggie fixing food...

back to gold room, Rachel is done

Jan: is it too much makeup?

R: it's more than I ever wear

K: you look awesome!

Jan sits her back down and works on her hair more... Kaysar walks to bedroom, asks April where everyone is, is it quiet because they are voting today... April gives rundown on where everyone is... April tells the gold room gang to wake her if she is asleep when Rachel comes out.. Kaysar returns to the gold room

1:35

Ivette comes back to whisper with April

I: Rachel is in there talking with Jen... what do you think of Rachel

A: I don't want to be mean... she really doesn't fit in here... we were all on the surfboard, we had agreed everyone would be safe, James said he didn't care... etc... Rachel said she wasn't sure... we said Howie did well at tossing the coconuts, so we said he would get it... but she said she really wanted it... she's very very competitive... during practice round of POV, she was upset that Jan beat her... I know I can't win everything, but I'm mad at myself... so... the deal was we'd let Rachel or Howie win... and she talked Howie into getting off... she said sorry, I'm going to win it, so get off... she talked him into it.. she wants it bad... you can't put her up because you made a promise...

yesterday, she went to Cappy, then went straight to Jan, she's working it.. I heard someone said something about me, but I'm not going to start working it...

Beau joins in...

I: I don't want to say anything bad, but she doesn't budge...

1:40

Rachel comes out...

A: let's see it Rachel!

Beau: supergirl! covergirl! like the smokey look! it's cute!

Jan joins them in the bedroom, while Rachel goes to the kitchen for more reviews/ooohs/ahhhs... Howie asks why they didn't do it tomorrow for the show...

Mag: I honestly think you are beautiful without makeup

Howie: you look good plain dry, but like this... wow...

A: one minute she is laughing at Howie, the next she is... but you can't put her up, you made a deal...

we all in a way let her win that... we gave it to her... we decided to jump off... I think everyone already knows...

I: If I wanted one thing, it would be long dark eyelashes.. I have a cat nose...

Ivette says Jan's makeup(and what she put on Rachel) is evening makeup

fish..

1:50

Eric, James in the gym, Kaysar joins them... Eric says he put his neck on the line... Kaysar says they'll see the outcome, but says it's not going to be a sweep, because he thinks that's hurtful and noone deserves that... Eric respects that, and says he wasn't looking for a sweep... says some people dig their own holes, and have no one else to blame... Kaysar says everything is pretty much sealed, Eric asks if they still have their deal... just when you think the POV is physical and HOH is mental, they'll switch it on us... they'll provide everyone with an opportunity to win

K: you and I both know it's going to get interesting... we have to maintain our composure and play it clean

E: I promise you that... I told James before you came, let's have fun

K: they want our personalities to show thru

E: I made my ammends, I can't do anything else... I apologized once, I'm done, did what I had to for myself...

K: let's look to the future

E: it's a new day, and we've been having fun

K: we are going to have a good time

1:55

Ivette, James in the kitchen cooking... nothing much else going on... now a crowded kitchen... Rachel likes Maggie in pink...Jan is done with Rachel, so Howie is back with the comments to Jan...

2:00

it's snack time at the BB house...

Rachel, Howie are alone at the patio table

H: James is the strongest player in this game, we need to get him out of here... crunch crunch...

R: uh uhh.. crunch crunch...

H: crunch crunch... the doors opening... crunch... we've got people power... they vote with the power...

R: uh uhh.. crunch crunch... this is good dip... crunch crunch...

Beau joins them... Howie comes up with some crazy reasons for BB needing to be in the house... [did I miss hearing BB call for an outdoor lockdown?] Beau uses suntan lotion bottle as a mic to turn Howie's comments into a brief interview...

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April folding clothes talking to Michael

Apr: If you leave, will you leave me these pants? (talking about some pajama pants of Michael's)

Mic: I can't...they are my sisters.

Apr: I am folding them!

Mic: (sweetly) I have a piece of toilet paper I can leave you.

Apr: No thanks.

LOL!

Guest BigBroAddict

Mike and Jan in pool making out.

Howie is watching them and he is getting "major wood" from watching them.

Guest BigBroAddict

Eric called to HOH room. He comes out and they announce

HG : this is a lockdown....

Everyone must go outside.

Eric got the dig. camera for now!

Guest BigBroAddict

Eric takes a group photo...Mike and Jan still in pool so they are not in it....lol oh well.

Guest BigBroAddict

James is packing some serious wood!!!!!!!!! Damn boy....The cam keeps szooming in on his hard....package. I guess Sarah really made his want some.

Beau, Ivette and James take a cute pic with Beau laying across them.

Someone announces "We need a lesbien shot!"

Jen, Maggie and Beau take a pic. Jen grabs Maggie's breast (quickly let go) then she put her leg up on Maggie.

Cute.

Guest BigBroAddict

Eric got on Sarah's shoulders in the pool. She quickly dropped him

Everyone is posing with each other. Howie/Jan Beau/Jan Mike/Howie etc.

April, Ive, Kaysar, James, Maggie remain at the table.

Howie just kissed Beau..

Howie is grabbing Mike's ass

Interesting...hot...but interesting

Howie: "Love it!"

Mike has to piss like a racehorse.

Beau, Jen and Howie take a cute photo.

Beau LOVES being in front of the camera lol.

Jennifer, April, Maggie and Ivette are all just staring at the new fish, and trying to see what else might be in the tank, they think they now see an eel. (Ivette: Good find Janelle)

They've already named them

Ivette: thats Ellen and her girlfriend Portia,

Beau: there's Nemo, a black Nemo

(This is going to be the highlight of their day so far, april has even grabbed a chair, she plans to stay and watch the fish for awhile.)

Aprils Names : birdy, peanut and buster

Guest noladawn

Janelle admits to Michael that she knew Ashlea. J&M are discussing whether they should call the others on it. M wants to ask April how long she's known Jen.

Mike and Janelle are laying/swinging in the hammock,

Mike: i knew you and ashlea knew each other

Janelle: how

Mike: I could tell by how you arqued

Mike: I'm somewhat pissed cause all these people know each other and I'm flying solo. Do you think Kaysar knows anyone?

Janelle: No, cause he keeps thinking I'm with howie, should i tell him I know Ashlea

Mike: yeah, it won't hurt you now

Janelle: but he'll think I'm a liar

Guest noladawn

M still trying to play it off like he doesn't have a partner. Asking lots of questions about how Ashlea got involved.

Janelle: I did everything and I just gave them her (aslea) number to sign her up

Mike: what you need to do is find these groups and get rid of them

you need to expose them

Mike I think eric is here with someone , maggie. I bet you a 100 bucks that he knows maggie or rachel

Janelle: no way

Janelle: I hate lying to Kaysar, he's so stressed out about it

Mike: I knew there was something to do with the people in the house

Janelle: I hate that you are getting kicked out because of Jenny and April

Mike: i should just go up to april and say 'so how long have you and jenny known each other'

Janelle: no don't, cause it will cause problems, do you think I'd get in trouble if I tell kaysar

M: no cause we would have heard stop that

M: tell kaysar, but not howie, let kaysar be your new ally.

Poor Janelle, Mike is figuring out each pair, eric and maggie, james and sarah... but janelle keeps going no, that doesn't seem right, they can't figure out who howie would be paired with, they feel like he doesn't know anyone.

mike is giving janelles clues that he knows kaysar, but he won't say they are partners, she tells him that crossed her mind but feel like they are both like eric and don't need a partner in the game. She's thinking of telling the whole group, mike is telling her to wait, and make sure she knows who is paired up. ask them about where they went to college, ask same question over and over and see if they slip up. they are thinking maybe howie knows sarah, but maybe not since she is a "complete idiot",

mike: don't share it with anyone but kaysar, what if everyone knows someone

jan: james already told jenny that there are 2 couples in the house, kaysar is figuring it all out

mike: i'm gonna get on a plane

jan: you gonna come to miami, i think you'd like it

mike: once you figure it out call them all out in the group

Mike and Janelle are trying very hard to figure out who the pairs are, they do get close to figuring out a few but then lose it..

Some kissing on the hammock....

Janelle says "I can't take it anymore, I'm gonna go tell Kaysar. I'll be back." Gets up and goes inside.

Kaysar is laying down in the gold room. Janelle goes in there for a second, leaves, goes into kitchen. Gets food, goes back into gold room.

J tells him she's been speaking to michael about people knowing anyone. Tells him that she knew Ashlea.

Janelle is in gold room talking to kaysar about the fact she came into the game with ashlea.

She explains that she didn't want to tell anyone at first because it was "part" of the game..

whisper, whisper..

FISH!!!