July 19th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cdmon

james told jenn if you hear someone talk about you and if your hoh put them up..

jenn i cant dont that i'm too nice.

eric said he dont know if all his judgement are correct about mike. I'm not blaming no one what they say. giving an example...about the harrassment is all i could say some of stuff that happen wasnt brought up to me..You cant believe what everyone says 100% There is no way you can do that.

Guest Shockalot

James and Eric now alone:

Eric "Hey.. if you wanna get rid of Maggie then I will listen"

James "i dont really want to get rid of Maggie right now"

Eric "I dont think she is really wanting to get rid of you anway"

Cappy very very intense now about April "April.. APril is the one trying to draw people in!!!"

"April.. she is trying to draw Jennifer in.. April.. "

James says that Jennifer came to him and claimed that after Mike and Janelle 'they' were planning to take out Him and Sarah.

Eric is just beside himself over this .. "I dont even knwo what..where.. where is this coming from!"

Both agree that they have lost all respect for Kaysar.

Eric "there are somethings in this that are beyond the game.. you can NOT accept"

James "You can NOT except!"

James says "How can you preach non-violence.. how can you be against violence towards Saddam Hussein Who KILLED members of your OWN family and thousands of people... and then want to hit Ivette for something she said!?"

Eric strongly agrees.

[[Kaysar wanted to smack Ivette??]]

Jennifer comes into room. Eric confronts Jennifer about this plan to get rid of James and Sarah next.

Jenny insists she only heard it as a rumour.

Eric re-iterates they need to only worry about getting rid of 'those next two' which James clarifies is Janelle and Kaysar.

Once again Eric establishes that after two weeks and 'those next two' are gone then its gonna be a pure game.

"Your gonna have to put up someone you like if you win HoH"

Eric keeps reminding Jennifer.. After these next two the game is a game.

Eric changes convo.. "Jennifer, let me say Im not sure if all my judgements about Mike were correct.. Im not blaming just you.. Im saying I was led in a 'different direction'. Its my understanding that some of the things I was told may not have happened. This is regarding micheal and sexual harrassment.. Im not just saying you Jennifer but.."

Jennifer - "Not with me.. I know what your talking about and it was not what I said.. someone misquoted me.. i know who."

Cappy starts 'breaking it down' to Jennifer explaining how scenarios work, why not to believe what people say.

Jennifer asks "But what if I dont want to nominate anyone because I dont dislike anyone"

Eric - "Listen.. then do what I did.. you say 'Eric you are the most dangerous player and I need to nominate you'"

"If you do that I will respect you Jennifer.. I wont go hide in a corner and be a pussy like fuckin Michael did"

Eric then explains why what he did the other night was the worst thing.. because as soon as he let it 'get personal' he let Michael win.

James and Eric praise Jennifer for what she did in the food comp.

Jennifer is just being a completely clueless little cutie on a chair and the guys really trying to get through on 'how this game works'.

FISHCAM

mike gave Howie a new pair of trunks all sgree they look better than thise faded ratty shorts he had before.

Howie like em better because the others took too long to dry. Mike said the other shorts look like something a homless person in LA would wear. Mike says he can keep them.

Guest cdmon

eric telling jenn people are think way too ahead and dont worry about till down the road.

right now it's a popularity contest.

eric said janelle is circumvincing everything and runs to mike when she hears something. she's playing him like a fiddle. kaysar the way he got up in ivette grill. at that point he personalize everything.

jenn said she feels like she doesnt get recognize on doing stuff.

eric said after the food comp what you did...then fish

Guest Shockalot

James and Eric explain that Kaysar was the problem the other night.

They knew there was going to be a fight.

James and Eric agree that James can not tolerate a man striking a woman.

James "You might do that in a third world country but not here man.. I dont care if she called him names.. you dont rise up against a woman like you are gonna strike her"

He recalls Kaysar saying "You need to respect me and dont call me a motherfucka, you Bitch!" and then looking to 'rise up and strike her'.

James describes what Kaysar did as "He just cut his own throat.. he cut it and he is gonna bleed to death for two weeks"

Four little evil demonseeds - thats what James calls Janelle, Mike, Kaysar and [.. Ashlea?]

Now Beau, April have joined.

Eric is still holding instructional court with James at his side. Others sit around them listening to how things work.

Guest cdmon

april, eric, beau, jenn are talking about it wont be personal if they get put up. unless you decide to dig your own hole and make it personal.

april said we dont need to make it personal right now.

jenn said she hated beau the first week

beau laughs

eric tell jenn dont personalize right now

Guest cdmon

james come out of the hoh bathroom

eric talking about scenaro of what could of happen if someone else won the veto. If one took themself up then he would of put kaysar up.

If i would've put u (jenn) i would put up jan or kay up and you would still be safe.

Kaysar thinks he can swing Maggie and Rachel if they win HOH. All the others do is trash talk. Howie agrees about going to the final 3 with Janelle and kaysar.

Guest cdmon

eric said i didnt know i would be here 2 nites ago. anything can change.

april said i thought they were going to pull the plug.

jenn said she heard a stampede of people coming that nite. heard them saying seperate everyone.

april said she was crying about what happen

Kaysar says they won't kill off each other until they're (him and Janelle) gone.

Eric says Eric came in as a "Leader type" and have a "bunch of confused people" if you take him out they will scatter and try to kill each other.

Kaysar feels James would try to be the leader.

"they will only attck each other only after they are gone" Until it happens Kaysar says they will get stronger until then.

Mike reminds him if the become HOH they will all kiss his ass.

"Can you imagine Sarah doing a mental challenge?"~ Mike

Guest cdmon

april ask jenn would you cheat on your boyfriend?

jenn said no

now they are rubbing lotion on each themself in the hoh room.

Mike doesn't want to leave "regretting the experience" and all the shit that happened was all dishonest.

"I don't want to leave hating because of schucks like that"

Talking about winning HOH three weeks in a row would kill that alliance.

Talking about which season they brought people back.

Guest Shockalot

Eric still giving seminar about this being a life-changing moment!

James is explaining how this is changing his life, how other teachers will be going back to those kids, how this is his first year as a teacher but he took this chance and entered the game.

Eric points out how James job as a teacher and this experience in BB is syncronisity and will change James life.

((James is explaining his 'teaching job' with absolute boldness))

Eric and Co review the other night and he says he was convinced he would be gone after the other night.

They recount Big Brothers voice being shaky when announcing "Houseguessts.. plllease separate yourselvvves from the backkkyaard"

Laughter at all the loud noises.

April says she simply hates fights and cant stand it.

Guest cdmon

april told eric she heard that they(probally m, jan and kay) that cappy was the hearder and the rest of them were sheeps.

well i'm off to bed. i'll leave it to someone else.

Eric would'nt be surprised if eric will go crazy and BB has to "throw people out"

Especially with Yvettes "big mouth"

Mike saying about Yvette "have you seen her ass?" Saying it would be impossible to get an erection from looking at it. "The good thing about having her around is that it takes all my sex drive away"

Again he tells them he wants a motorcycle if they win.