• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

#341 SerenityNow

SerenityNow

• Pip
  • 654 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:52 AM

Where are they now?

One month on and where are the 2008 Big Brother housemates? What has happened to their dreams of further fame? What has happened to their in-house friendships? And what has happened to their deep tans and toned muscles? LIVENEWS.com.au gave them a call to see what they has to say for themselves, and more importantly what they said about each other…

Brigitte – The big news is Brigitte has moved to the Gold Coast to be with Cherry – and everyone thought that would last! The famously jobless one managed to squeeze her move away from the family home in between two Zoo shoots and one for Ralph. According to Terrance the 21-year-old called him recently at an appearance to get him to come down. He did and ended up compering a ‘manpower’ show, in which Brigitte was a judge. Apparently there’s still no love lost between her and Saxon.

Terri - Terri won the show, but now seems to have disappeared. Apparently she’s squirreled her money away in some high interest bank account and is tossing up whether to return to her job at Coles. News she was going to get a facelift with some of her money couldn’t be confirmed – nor whether she has had a chance to catch up with her idol Pauline Hanson.

Rima – While not at the BB finale (apparently she was annoyed at professional vulgarian Kyle Sandilands referring to her as a midget) she certainly hasn’t shunned her BB housemates. She was guest of honour in Dubbo for the party thrown for Dixie and Renee’s return. She’s apparently heading to Europe to further her performing career.

Terrance – Terrance can still talk you under the table. Your correspondent had a long mag with him – being careful to take regular breaks for rehydration. He’s been soul searching. He’s not sure he got what he wanted out of the show. He’s wondering if he would have had a better chance as an original HM because as an intruder he knew he couldn’t win and so just turned the Terrance nob up full bore rather than easing himself in strategically. He’s stared his own corporate speaking business ‘Star Presentations’, which stands for ‘Start Taking A Risk’. He’ll be speaking on vision, purpose, making dreams become reality and stepping outside the circle of going nowhere. He’s also writing a book called Get off your arse and stop whinging. And hoping to write another called Terrance’s bad Dad joke book. He’s happy to self publish if he has to. He’s also been offered a slot on Dixie’s Broken Hill radio show called ‘Terrance’s positive thinking tips for the Y Generation’.

Rory – Rory’s been mondo busy on the appearance circuit - he reckons he’s booked up until October the 4th. And of course he’s been catching up with Rhianna – he claims “as friends” but she reckons she’s spent the weekend down at his pad, but anyway. When asked about what everyone else is doing Rory said, “some are rockin’ out, some are moochin’ and some are rockin’ out and moochin”, how illuminating.

Travis – the squeaky voiced boy wonder is apparently doing a pilot for ‘a princess sparkles show’ with Brigitte – whatever that is. Otherwise he’s loving the attention of being a BB housemate and messing around with some radio segment somewhere someplace.

Nobbi – The nob has been having a lot of fun with the girls on the appearance circuit and playing host to Ben and Rory. The kombi man is excited to be currently taking out a mystery woman from el Salvadore – who apparently has a bit more of a brain than some of the girls on the appearance circuit. The nob severed his contract with Harry M Miller and is looking to sign up with Max Markson. He’s also writing about his Big Brother adventures.

Cherry – The ultimate player has managed to get himself a deal with a TV show comparing extreme sports. Or so they say.

Ben – Fresh from a week in Melbourne at Nobbi’s house the Nineteen-year-old is up for anything. He’s taken the semester off from law to explore possibilities. He’s been speaking to modelling and acting agencies as well as radio stations in his hometown of Perth. He’s thinking of moving to Melbourne. He’s amazed at the chick situation – he reckons the girls that approach him now wouldn’t have given him the time of day before BB.

Bianca – Apparently Bianca and Rory’s best mate, someone called Kahil, are together. The buxom one apparently flew down to see him for his birthday, and Kahil has sent the eighteen-year-old roses in the mail.

Alice – No-one had heard much from the vet. Apparently she’s a little scarred by the experience, disappointed all anyone ever talks to her about is the treadmill.

Renee – Good old Renee is back at the Abattoir and playing rugby. She’s apparently on with one of Cherry’s mates as well. The famously short-tempered one wants to travel and is saving up so she can take that trip to New York. Though she’s been a bit sick of late she’s still managing to organise a holiday for Rhianna’s daughter Mia so she can visit the famous Dubbo Zoo.

David – The fire fighter just signed a book deal with New Holland for his book on his childhood experiences in that cult called Losing My Religion. You remember the one that meant, when he escaped at Nineteen, he was in a ‘Bad Boy Bubby’ situation – having never seen a movie, swum at the beach, kissed a girl, eaten in a restaurant or used a remote control. For a while he did a regular segment with Dixie on Hype FM but he’s canned that. In between openings and the like he’s fighting fires and promoting the fire fighter’s calendar he’s in.

Rhianna – Rhianna’s been down to see Rory in Geelong. She’s met his dog stubby, or ‘stub-dog’ as he’s called and told LIVENEWS.com.au she cried when she had to go. The twenty-five-year-old had Rory up in Sydney for a week and did all the touristy things – Bondi Beach, Dinner at Centrepoint, and the Fishmarkets. And she says neither she nor Mia have had any backlash from the way she made Rory come in handy either. She’s back working for the bank in Leichhardt.

Saxon – Apparently the inked one is back at work driving the cement truck and trying to kiss girls. It must be his enlightened views on the Cronulla riots that brings them in.

Rebecca – She did her Zoo shoot and said her ultimate fantasy was to have a threesome with a girl. Even though in the house she found girls trying to pick her up ‘disgusting’.

Nathan – The virgin is apparently doing a radio show with a community radio station in his home town of Adelaide. He’s busy getting back with his girlfriend abut is apparently still hung up on Renee. He wants to do public speaking and seminars at schools about goal setting – and he wants to get into Kids TV.

Michael – It’s assumed he finished his tour with I Killed The Prom Queen.

Barney – Who knows.

So there you have it. A month after it all finished that’s where they’re up to. Now the only question you have to ask yourself is: Do you feel better for knowing?

AND
Some more random news about Travis and Brigitte. Wellll....at least she's doing something..lol

Few people would nominate being trapped on a month long bus trip with Big Brother’s
squeaky voiced Travis and pouting brat Brigitte as a dream holiday.

But that’s OK. Only a hundred need to to make the ‘Travis Does Europe’ tour a success
with tickets going on sale in coming weeks.

The popular pair have teamed up with a local travel agent, Direct Holidays, to set up
the Contiki-style tour that begins in London and traverses France, Spain, Italy, Greece,
Germany, and Austria before finishing in the ever popular Amsterdam.

The reality TV pair will show off their skills as tour guides on the 27-day European tour
starting on May 9 next year.

They will be announcing sites on the two coach tour as well as running treasure hunts,
quizzes and mystery trips.

LIVENEWS.com.au will be giving away a ticket to the tour, worth $6995, in coming weeks.
So stay tuned in to our entertainment section for more details.

Those interested on taking the tour can call Direct Holidays on 9290 1698.

Travis and Brigitte to ‘do’ Europe

Tim Brunero interviews Travis about the Bus Tour

#342 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:35 AM

Thanks for posting that SN .It's nice to know what they have done after BB life.

#343 ericsturrock

ericsturrock

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:26 AM

Very Tragic News to report.

FNL host: Ryan Fitzgerard gave very sad news on a Radio show in Australia he co-hosts. Ryan told everyone that his finacee Belinda(who he prosposed on FNL a few years back) and him have lost their 1st child. Ryan said hs taking a week off the show. Ryan & Belinda named their child Kaylee Jay Fitzgerald, which means 'Brave Little Warrior'. He said they buried her in a private ceremony and they bought a star in the sky and named it after her. Ryan said "its very hard loosing your 1st child. Things happen for a reason, and I keep saying to myself, is this a form of payback for all the stupid ***** I did growing up down south? I don't know, but one thing I can say is that we've been very positive and we both know that one door is closed and it's only a matter of time before another one opens. We are blessed to even have the chance to experience the birth of a child, where a lot of women have been denied that gift, and we fully understand that."

Ryan said he amazed at how many friends he has and how awesome they have been to him & BJ during this time.

Ryan closed with asking everyone to sing "Use Somebody"
You can listen to the song here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday Night Download hosted by: Mike Goldman,Bree Amer, & Ryan Fitzgereard starts 10/17 in Australia on Network Ten. It will have 10 episodes airing on friday nights. It was taped back in July-August
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday Night Live won a Nickeldoden Australia Award on Saturday 10/11, i know Bree Amer & Mike Goldman accepted award, but im unsure if Ryan Fitzgerard was their.(I know Bree & Goldman were their via reports online)(from WWE.com pictures of co-Host of Nick AU awards WWE Wrestler John Cena was at Ryan Fitzy's radio station, NOVA, but Ryan was in none of the pictures

#344 carmen3

carmen3

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

you can also check out sidereel to see the video links for the show.

#345 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

Has anyone heard of another tv stattion picking up BB Aus?I am missing their BB already:( I am watching all of 2007 one now...lol

#346 ericsturrock

ericsturrock

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (jenw_72 @ Apr 27 2009, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone heard of another tv stattion picking up BB Aus?I am missing their BB already:( I am watching all of 2007 one now...lol

As it stand right now the person who 1st leaked BBAU will end, leaked that Network Ten is thinkin of pickin it back up, but with a changed format like BBUK Celeb Hijack, but the good ratings of BBAU replacement Masterchef may be the final nail in BBAU's coffin.

#347 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:23 AM

I think they should leave it alone cause it was just fine the way it was.Although,I have been watching BB Aus 2007 and BB was a lot tougher on the HG.He didn't put up with anything.I hope another station picks it up and keeps it the same way.

#348 hanklee

hanklee

• Pip
  • 597 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:01 PM

Just saw an article on Big Brother Australia Facebook page that says that Channel 9 in Australia has picked the Big Brother Program back up and will be broadcasting a new season in 2012.

The article says that there will be an entirely new house and the show will be hosted by Sonia Kruger. I don't know the location of the new house but it would make sense to put it on the existing lot at Dreamland south of Brisbane. The have all of the existing production facilities in place. I will be posting more information as it becomes available.

The following is a quote from "if.com.au":

Big Brother reboot, new Underbelly and The Voice to
steer Nine in 2012 [Thu 24/11/2011 02:38:47]

By Sam Dallas

Channel Nine is strongly backing a new reboot of Big Brother to
grab viewers in 2012, the network has announced.

A new version of the reality show – hosted by Sonia Kruger who was just
announced as Kerri-Anne Kennerley's replacement – has been devised, which will
also see a new house, new twists and obviously new housemates.

Originally screening on Channel 10 for eight seasons before being cancelled
in 2008, Big Brother is often regarded as Australia's 'mother of all
reality shows'. A new version has been rumoured for years. The new show –
Big Brother: Secrets – is expected to air around August after Nine's
coverage of the London Olympics comes to a finish.

Attached Thumbnails

• Ninja.jpg

#349 Camper

Camper

• Pip
  • 598 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:01 AM

If BB/AU runs again, I am ALL in! Beats the US version all to hell in every way!

#350 Brekkie Boy

Brekkie Boy

• Pip
  • 961 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:42 PM

It returns in August.

#351 Brekkie Boy

Brekkie Boy

• Pip
  • 961 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

The first main trailer for the series, which begins on 13th August.

http://www.behindbig...e-new-promo-ad/

#352 Camper

Camper

• Pip
  • 598 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

Thank you Brekkie Boy! They know how to do BB right. The entertainment starts right from the promo get-go.
I am looking forward to this! Their down time from this show could make this restart very special.

#353 Camper

Camper

• Pip
  • 598 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:39 PM

2012 Big Brother house blueprint:

http://anony.ws/i/2012/07/13/nAfZE.jpg

#354 BigPimpin

BigPimpin

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:15 AM

2012 Big Brother house blueprint:

http://anony.ws/i/2012/07/13/nAfZE.jpg

Looking at those blue prints, it looks like they might not be doing the Friday Night games they had in the past. There's no specific games arena like before. Maybe they will still do them, but have them doing things in the backyard. Can't wait to start watching!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users