August 4, Live Feed Updates

everyone at the dinner table is asking what everyone learned today... everyone says something then dust says : and last but not least dick then he reasises that eric needs to go... but dani starts talking... eric: my turn? i confirmed something that i knew and expected that of the 6 that played today was fierce and it was commendable, it is all part of the game... general chat.... dust: i learnmed not to have tacos after a protein shake cuz you will sweat... dust: dick? dick: I learned lots today alot of things about myself and about others... about the veto I was impressed that no one took the 10 grand, that jam gave up the 5 HOH's and the role of some ppl in this house... thats all... eric: though it sounded a lot like my answers... they are going back over the veto math... jam and dani talking about how they figured things... dust: says that he learned that when you run you should breathe in through your mouth and out through your nose, he learned that from kail...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric gives a little speech about how great everybody is, how hard they tried for POV

Dick: I learned a lot today. I learned some things that were hard for me to accept about myself, and I learned things about other people that were very hard to admit to myself. And see things for what they are. And it was a very enlightening day after the last couple of days. At the veto comp, I was very impressed that no one folded with the ten grand. I was very impressed that Jameka gave up 5 HOH's, which was very amazing. And the will and fortitude of some people in this house.

Eric: Well said! Although it sounded a lot like my answer.... (laughs)

(I had the feeling that Dick was going to go into the Eric thing, and then maybe got a signal from Dani to wait, but that's just my opinon--Cat)

more general chit chat about everything at the table... dick: I guess we should all start practicing with the medicine balls and the mallets zach: what are they still here? dick: they have to be, we didn't use them for todays comp.... more talk about the POV comp... everyone is talking... I cannot keep track of it... still no eric confrontation... all 4 cams on the eating HG's... don't know where kail and jen are...everyoen still eating dust proclaims that he is absolutely stuffed and that he will do dishes... dani says that she is worried about beicoming sick... jess has been completely silent... dani asking where _____ has been stating that he has been on hiatius... FOTH (excuse my typos... I am typing in the dark with two wrist braces on)

Dinner appears to be over. 2 cams on kitchen/DR area. Dan, Eric and Jam still sitting at the table, Amber, Dustin, and Jess cleaning the kitchen. 2 cams on Dick outside playing cricket, then sitting on the outside couch, smoking...

dick in BY with mallets and balls, keeps whistling... and talking to self... jam (in kitchen) good thing food was taken away because I might have had 3rds... dust: maybe someone should have taken slop because they would be losing those lb's.... eric still sitting down at dinner table alone and silent... FOTH again!!! dick sitting alone in BY thinking and smoking... he is smoking with that odd fish mouth look and then started blowing smoke rings... dick keeps sucking the food out of his teeth and spitting... still alone in BY... amber in kitchen washing dishes and dustin is drying... dani now out in BY with dick and zach is playing with the mallet and balls... zach stating that BB is a little behind for the hourly dunking... buzzer just beeps for the dunking... zach gets all excited and they are laughing because he is yelling woooo hoooo! Zach: wheres the bucket! zach dumps the mess over his head... dick just tells him to rinse off and then go into the hot tub... FOTH AGAIN!!

everyone done pouring the mess over their heads... kail last one done... zach walks in eric: very nice zach, very impressive... eric: now it is time for a breakdown then starts singing la la la... FOTH

Zach pats Dustin's rear end and says "Good game."

Dustin says "Maybe I'll bend over the next time you do that. See how far the rabbit hole goes!"

Dustin asks Zach who taught him how to fold clothes, "Your blind grandmother?"

Dustin says he has a "Mouth on him tonight, and it's not going to stop. Do you want to stand in front of me?"

Property of tvfanforum.

FOTH

Jen seeks out Jess, who was hiding in her bed all during dinner. (And the bloodbath didn't even happen as scheduled--Cat)

8:45

FOTH all four feeds. Looong FOTH.

amber still cleaning kitchen... jam IS the last one to do mess pour... they tell her to put some towels and that she still has crap on her face, she says she is running back to the shower... dick: ummm I think that is going to make the house stink dust: and your gassy ass doesn't... convo about what the 'mess mixture" is... eric avoiding going out to BY... he is hanging in the bathroom with the girls showering after the hourly pour... eric whistling and heads back into bedroom jen following but she turns different direction... FOTH... eric looks sad and climbs into bed... he is sniffling... eric is crying in his bed all covered up... jess is alone sitting in her bed upset too... eric is in room with small beds and jess is in room with big beds... BB Jessica please ___ your mic... Jess: (yelling) I am not talking to anyone!!!! jen comes into talk to jess jen: where were you? jess: before dinner I was in here and I was sitting Jen: so you were hiding Jess: no I was just thinking... yeah I guess I was hiding.... there are so many frickin mirrors in here... FOTH!

2 cams on Jess, in bed, with the covers all the way up to her chest. Jen asks her if she's okay, jess says she's hiding, then says not really...Jen says to knock on her door if she wants to talk

2 cams on BY where Zach is talking to Dick...then foth

amber, dustin and jess in room with big beds... amber and dustin in one bed jess in hers... general chat about running then odd silence... feeds switch to dick in BY playing croquet with zach... jen and kail in their room... jen laying down kail sitting up... no one is talking... dick and zach are the only ones conversing as they set up a game of croquet in the by...

2 cams on round bed where Jen is laying down and Kail is sitting up on the bed.

2 cams on Amber and Dustin laying on their backs in one bed and Jess on the other...

...All quiet all looking miserable

2 cams still on Jen...the other 2 are now on Dick pacing in the BY. Zach is there too.

cam 1 close up kail's head laying on her pillow

cam 2 Jen lying down looking sad

cam3 Dustin messing with something on the wall in the little room

cam 4 Jess laying in bed laughing at what Justin is doing.

Amber is there too...Jam comes in...

No big blow up yet....

Kail and Dustin now in the storage room. Dustin is asking Kail what did Dan tell her. Kail says she told her she's safe and that she's not targeted so Kail thinks Jen was the target.

Dustin asks Kail if she trusts him, she says yes, Dustin asks who else does Kail trust? She says Jen...Dustin asks her if she trusts Eric, Kail says yes, she trusts Eric, but why?...

Dustin tells Kail if it's not Zach going up, She doesn't have 4 votes. Kail says she knows but Dan guaranteed it to her. Dustin tells Kail that Jen sold out...Dustin tells Kail that Jen and Dick made a deal...Kail says she told Dan that someone is lying to her and Dan said "no, they are not"

Archived