August 9, Live Feed Updates

1:25pm BB time

Dick is hurrying to finish cooking his food on the stove because BB has called for 'workout room lockdown'

now everyone is squished together in the workout room....dick eats his breakfast burrito, kail puts on her makeup, idle chit chat, eric tells about a dream he once had that he had about a parking ticket, jen tells that she had a $180 parking ticket at the airport when she went to the bahamas

brief foth, when feeds come back they can leave the gym, dick/daniele/amber stay in the gym...

cams all switch to jessica/eric in their bedroom, jessica deciding on what to wear tonight....amber comes to sit silently on her bed (she's off in the background, i cant her so well but i think she's reading her Bible or picking at her toenail, one or the other)

jess/eric discuss what everyone was wearing the first time they met...eric comments he cant remember what amber was wearing and amber says 'imagine that, forgetting amber'

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:20pm bbt back from FOTH

Dick/Daniele/Zach on feeds in kitchen still making food, other HGs can be heard or strolling onto the feed... all still calm...

Dick: they are going to be mad at me now, because I'm holding everyone up

Dani: coming Big Brother

Dick: give me just a minute or it's going to be ice cold

(BB must be calling for lockdown)

Now Eric is talking about how his penis grew during puberty and he did not notice until one day he was like "wow, my penis got bigger"

Zach was 6'3" by the end of high school, and grew taller in college. He is the tallest in his family. His younger brother is about 2 inches taller than Nick and bigger than Nick.

Zach said that NIck lost a lot of weight while in the house.

Lockdown called in the workout room. Dick said to wait, he almost has breakfast ready for the house, and if they go now it will be ice cold. He finishes and they all go into the workout room. Feeds are showing cams 1-3 on workout room, and 2-4 the hallway. Now we get..........FOTH They were talking about being chauffeured.

Eric and Jessica are in the bedroom...thought they were on LD, looks like he is packing. He asked Jessica if she would wear his pants, she said sure. They are playing their flattering/flirty game. He said she is wearing pants that Fergie would wear.

Jessica wants to wear her brown shirt. She explains to him that she has full boobs because she is flowing, and it will look better. He said it isn't that it will hold up your boobs, but your boobs will look better in the shirt (I think). she can't decide what to wear with them. She said she usually knows what she is going to wear the night before. Dick asked if Jess wants anything to eat, she said no, thank you , she already ate.

Eric is now going through all the people that were in the final round with them. He talks about what people were wearing. He said Jess had on an orange shirt and white pants, Dani was in black pants and black tank top, he couldn't remember what Amber was wearing, she said o course you forget about me, he mentions some other people that didn't make it, and we get FoTH.

Back, and he is still talking about people. Says there was one that was different than anyone else, and he thought for sure he would be on. Jessica said it just goes to show he doesn't know as much as he thinks about the game.

Jessica asks about one of Ambers tops, Amber said it wouldn't fit, because her boobs are so big. Eric starts asking questions about them. He wants to know if the consistency changes, firmer, swollen, or what. Jess said swollen. Amber said she has the easiest period ever, about one day. Eric talking about growing. Eric asks Zach when he stopped growing. Zach said he grew a little last year. Zach said his brother is a little taller than Nick, and bigger. Eric said his whole family is about the size of Nick. Names each one that is a leg, torso, arm. etc. Eric's brothers are 31 and 23. They both have receding hairlines. Dani in there now.

jessica says she wants to borrow a strapless bra from jameka, amber says she has one but she doesnt think it will fit jessica

eric asks what their boobs do when they are on their periods (jessica brought up the subject by saying her boobs are swollen today because she is 'flowing')

zach comes in, eric asks him at what age did he become so tall....zach says he was still growing in college and he actually grew a little bit last year (he is 30, ?)

eric says his mom has a big poofy 'fro

daniele comes to them to ask if anyone wants breakfast burritos..nobody does

daniele jokes to zach that he is waiting for the panty chomping, zach laughs at it saying 'the fabricated panty chomping'

the move on to drinking stories (zach,eric,jessica....amber quiet on her bed except for a couple of loud belches)

eric says he once put every drink they had in the house, put it in a blender and drank it

1:52 pm BBT

(just got back and turned it on)

Eric talking about how he used to have a chreographical dance to the theme song of the show "Blossom" that he used to do every monday night. Zach says he used to play tennis with Alphonso Rubero (??) from the show "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" (there was talk of this show too).

All 4 feeds on the small bedroom

Everyone starts screaming out "shirt" "dress" "pants" (I have no clue what they're doing).....

Talk about what questions they will be asked tonight during the live show (about the sludge dunk, bunny suits, the funk they smell from the bunny suits, etc).

Zach, Dani and Kail have been wearing regular clothes all day. Jen is still in the bunny suit. Earlier Dani was complaining that BB has their own time keeping, like with the funk...it was almost 2 hours later than it was supposed to be. They got to wear clothes because they have to wear the bunny suits for the live show. The time really expired prior to that. Jen said she didn't want to waste an outfit, that is why she wore hers all day.

Zach said he requested big carrots with the greens hanging off them to go with his bunny suit.

2:02 pm BBT

General chit chat.....

Eric was asking Jameka if Amber could wash her hair "with those things in" and Jameka says "can I answer this" and Danielle chimes in saying you can shower you just can't get your hair wet. Amber says "yeah" and then she says "why do you have to make it a racial question" (like she is one to talk about being racial....sorry)

and then we get FOTH

It has been FOTH with Trivia since about 2:10

3:13 pm BBT

Back

All 4 feeds on round bed room with Dick and Jen laying down

BB voice (male) says "okay in 1 hour and 1/2 everyone can gather in the living room for me and I'll call ya" and we get FOTH with TRIVIA

4:17 pm BBT

Just in case you're wondering but I doubt you are....we are still on FOTH with TRIVIA

I'm done for the day....I'll be back to update in the morning around 8:30 am PST

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

Kail is out, dustin voted to evict Kail and then told Dick that he kept his word and voted to evict Eric. The votes were Jen, Dick and Zach to evict Eric, and Dustin, Jessica, Jameka and Amber voted to evict Kail.

Jessica has won HOH!

Jameka crying,alone, praying.

Jess/Eric/Dustin in the kitchen joking about how they love the buzzers and they get trigger happy. Dick Amber and Jen are also speaking, lots of talk of who was against who etc.

6:15bb time

jameka dressed to work out, she is on the upstairs landing, laying on the floor on her back praying, and a little bit crying (my opinion from the sound of her crying these are tears of anger not sadness)

eric/jessica/jen/amber/dustin/zach are all in the kitchen all talking (too much at one time sorry)

now dick is sitting at the kitchen table, dick asks dustin why he lied...dustin says to mess him up before hoh

Dani in her bed alone, crying. Jen goes to comfort her.

Amber and Dick explode at each other..

Dick saying he can't wait until Eric pulls the story on her

Amber screams back he would have done it already, good, let him do it.

Zach saying they should make a cheers to carol because carol saved Jessica. (in the hoh comp)

Amber: atleast Eric believes what I tell him. Atleast I got that.

Dick: Eric said it.. 13 people in his way.. nothings changed.

E: nothings changed.

E saying everyone is a liar except for Dick...

Dustin breaks out with : you poor unfortunate souls (the song)

Eric telling to Dick that Amber and Eric will speak about it when they want to.

Dustin talks to Dani

Dustin saying by the way this played out, it was ntohing personal it was the way it had to go.

Dustin saying he hopes sometime she'll be ready to talk.

Dustin leaves.

Jess tells Amber she's thrilled.

J: I've been wanting it and wanting it, it just wasn't the right time. And now it is.

E saying how excited he is and he can't wait to go to the diary room.. he wants to go rip the door open.

Dustin Eric and Jess discuss how "shocked" they were that Dani put Dustin and Eric against each other.

Jess apologizes for beating Eric

Eric: If julie chicken didn't say Nick's name.. i would have had you. but oh well!

E saying he's going to gorge himself like a fat man because he hasn't eaten all week

E whispering to jameka how grateful he is to her, how this is gonna be agreat week because they have a saafe haven to go to & jess is in charge

Jameka: well.. he always atacks me (through sniffles)

Eric saying good for her for standing up for herself..E says it's on now.

Everyone but Dick and Dani clap that old happy go lucky Eric is back instead of "derek"

He plans on shaving his head tonight.

Dick asks Dustin why he lied. Dustin says to ease the tension in this house for the last day and a half.

Dick says after the eviction, though, why lie then?

Dustin: To make you think a little bit. Distract you before the HOH.

Dick: Not really. Everybody knew.

Dustin: It doesn't matter anyway, Dick.

Dick: What? That's you're a liar? Of course it does.

Dustin says that Dick's wanted Kail out of the house since week one.

Dustin: You finally got what you want, and it just happened to be under my finger.

Dick: Oh. Under YOUR finger.

Dustin: Well, I didn't see you vote her out!

Dustin told Dick that Dick's wanted Kail out since week one, and now she's gone, it just happened to be under his (Dustin's) hand.

Dani says that she was laughing the whole time she was recording Kail's goodbye message because she thought she didn't need to make one and that's why she wasn't serious. She says that people probably think she's mean or whatever for not taking it seriously, but she thought it was a joke as she thought Kail was staying.

Jen and Dani are talking in Dani's bed in the small bedroom.

daniele has been covered up in her bed.....jen is actually the one to go sit on her bed and give her a hug

in the kitchen amber tells dick she doesnt want his 'stare downs'...dick says i cant wait for eric to throw that stuff out about you...amber is yelling at dick:' if he was gonna do it he would have done it the other day'

zach proposes a toast to carol with eric/jessica

jen talks to daniele about how much longer they have to wear the bunny suits..trying to make daniele feel better

now dick/eric yelling in the kitchen....dick says amber is gonna see that conversation where eric told him that he has that thing on amber in his back pocket

eric: i will not deny saying it, i will speak to amber about it when amber feels like talking about it

dustin and eric joke about jessica spending the week in bed

dick is sitting at the kitchen table staring down the people sitting at the kitchen counter

dustin goes to talk to daniele, jen is still sitting on the edge of danielle's bed

dustin: its not about we are against nick, i dont want you to feel that way, we'll talk

Archived