July 11, Live Feed Updates

Nick: can I ask you a question? do you love me? lol did I do something to you this morning?

Dani: what did you say to Dustin this morning?

Nick: nothing

Dani: liar

Nick: just because I'm a PE teacher, doesn't mean I'm nieve to what is going on around me

Kail comes in to get a picture of herself/Dani, Nick takes it

K: I'm waiting for your dad to wake up

D: take one of him sleeping

K: no, he'd kill me!

Kail leaves and Dani/Nick continue

N: I don't want to put you in a position that is uncomfortable... I don't want to be pushy because of something... so... what are you thinking? (D is sitting but staring blankly, Nick continues to whisper VERY softly to her) are you thinking in terms of (psst psttt... grrrr speak up! lol) no matter what you hear... (someone comes in, Dani lays down and stares at ceiling, twirling her hair aimlessly, Nick drinking and glacing at guy changing, waiting for him to leave, which he does)

Nick talks for a few seconds, then Joe comes to them and starts talking with them

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kail in DR talking to Dani. Said she really likes her, Dani has a great sense of humor. Dani says she thinks she knows who she is, and where she is going, and doesn't understand people sticking their noses where they don't belong. Dani thinks it is frustrating not being able to talk to her BF. Kail said it should be flattering that everyone wants to be around her. Dani said if they can't get to her one way, then they have to start something. Kail is being quiet, lets Dani vent. Dani says she is better now...she was just having a moment. Dani is ready for the week to be over and to get going with the game. Kail said she is ready for a new week to start and let someone else make the hard decisions. Dani and Kail walk out arm in arm from the BR.

Amber talking to Nick in the pantry room. Tells him that she doesn't trust Zach and her and Justin are very close and they tell each other everything, but she wouldn't tell Justin something if he (Nick) doesn't want her to.

Mike walks in and Amber leaves. Nick tells Mike that Zach told him that Dustin had said that Danielle is playing him and Nick went to Dustin, who denied it. He asks why would Zach lie to him.

Mike tells Nick that he totally trusts him (Nick) Nick totally trusts Mike too. Nick says that even if Dan was playing him, he would know, "because you can really tell when a girl likes you" ( :giggle: ). He's concern because he even woke him up to tell him that. Mike says he has told him stuff too. They decide to play it cool for now. Nick says the thing with Kail is that they (M, N) are going to have to do a lot of protecting and he (Nick) doesn't need Zach messing with his head.

Mike enters SR and Amber leaves...

N: Zach came up to me and liked, said Dustin came to me and told me she is playing you... I was like ok, that's cool... I went to Dustin and asked if he had gone to Zach and said no... Zach came to me and said don't mention what I said to Dustin

M: you think he was just saying it?

N: I think he wants to break up me and Daniele.. why would he lie?

M: unless he thinks it's sketchy that you are hanging with Dani? I totally trust you.. you got the inside scoop... I feel the further away we stay the better we are

N: even if she was playing me, I'd be aware... last three nights, we have slept in same bed, hung out and talked, you can tell when I girl likes you.. why would he say that, unless Dustin did say it, I'll keep checking on it.. he woke me up to tell me

M: I think wait it out, let's try to keep our four together, but if it comes down

N: I was talking with Amber, and she caught Zach in a lie, she told me but I forgot what it was... he went to Dustin said not to tell, don't know if he is lying to a bunch of people

M: he told me something about others wanting to put me up... Dick...

N: I told you that one

M: oh

N: Dick, and a couple others

M: Dustin...

N: I never heard that

M: ok, maybe that was Zach... just play it cool for now... soon as we break apart, I may as well vote myself out

N: I'm cool, same with Kail... we are going to have to do some protecting, we can do that, but I don't need Zach messing up my head

Amber and Nick talking in SR about Dustin and what Zach said Dustin said about Dani playing Nick. Amber said she and Dustin discuss everything (unless she is told not to), and she doesn't believe he said anything. Nick can't understand why Dustin started it. Amber tells Nick not to trust Zach. Nick said Zach warned Nick not to confront Dustin, it wouldn't be good. Looks like Zach is telling stories.

Mike walks into SR, Amber leaves. Nick tells Mike everything he told Amber. Said Zach made it up, and he doesn't know why he is trying to mess with his head. Why would Z want to come between him and Dani, when he has said (Nick) has thier back (Zach, Mike and Kail). Nick said he can't trust Z now. Mike said he totally trusts Zach. Mike suggested Zach doesn't want to see Nick getting played. Nick said he isn't, he would know if he was. Zach woke Nick up to tell him this.

Mike said to play it cool for now, don't mess up now. Nick said he doesn't need Zach messing with his head.

Mike back upstairs playing chess with Zach. Whispering between louder chess talk.

Kail in kitchen trying to explain the HOH blog, she's not really sure how it works, locked the HOH room because she didn't want other HGs reading what she wrote

"it was just a blank screen, and I type"

FOTH for 10 seconds

Kail says she has to turn in the camera

Mike explaining to Zach how sequester works. Jury gets to see Veto ceremony and stuff, but not the whole show, or any DR sessions. Zach asks if he is sure, Mike says yes. Now more chess.

All 4 feeds on chess game. Others talking in house, can't understand what they are saying...must be something more exciting than chess!!!

Joe outside tanning.

BB: "Joe, please do not obstruct your microphone" Joe said, yeah, its still there on the windowsill. (laying next to him on the cot) Joe pulls his waistband down and shows his crack. Yuck!

BB: "Daniele, please do not obstruct your microphone" She is laying next to Joe. She said it is crazy, she wasn't talking.

Nick comes over and whispers to Dani. Joe laughs, said he could hear it. (Glad he could, I couldn't)

Nick is saying Zach told him not to say anything...doesn't want to get caught in a llie. Did the same thing to Amber. Cutting deals with Amber about protecting his back for 2 weeks. (Same deal with Carol). Said it is early to be cutting deals.

Joe called Dustin and Amber "Duster". Two people, one being. Nick said 4 legged being.

Joe tallks louder to Dustin...nothing good.

Nick asking Dani if he grew a moustache, would things go ok between them. He is only going to grow it for a week. Plane flew over...couldn't hear. Nick said he would be back soon.

Joe" These nominations aren't personal, except one"... Giggling Dani and Joe. Then whispering...Dani is good at that!

Sorry...gone for a few. Still on Dani, Joe and Nick in BY. Joe talking about clubs, sex, etc. Mike is next to him on lounge chair. BB asked several times for him to put on his mic. He said he doesn't understand...in the manual it said if you are laying out, it can be next to you. Starts talking agin, doesn't make sense.

All 4 feeds got to kitchen. Kail is washing a pot, looking in morror (right at camera) and trying not to smile. Must have seen the light on. Mike also in kitchen, along with Dustin. A female just left, might have been Jen.

Dustin thinks it is cold in the house. Making a lot of noise, sounds like a shaker for a drink. Mike on one end of counter, Kail on other. Dustin says people are already starting to scheme in the house. Mike said rumor is they want Dustin out. He said he knows, but it is only chatter. Nothing they can do until next HoH. Amber walks in...not sure where she went.

Dustin leaves with a drink, Jameka comes in. Says it is too hot to be outside. Looking for something in the fridge, but couldn't find it. Mike said she won't find it. she asks why, he said he looks 25 times a day, and never finds anything. Jameka asked Dustin where it was, (think it is a waffle) He said he wrapped his up, didn't know what happened to hers, it was sitting out.

Outside, Jess saying her boobs are real.

Daniele and Amber in BR talking. Amber says Zach said he likes what Dustin and Amber have. They tell each other everything. They stop talking when Jameka comes in. They are discussing how small Amber's bag is...she said it was stuffed. They(dani and Jameka) say theirs were too, but theirs are huge.

Jameka leaves, talking starts again. Amber saying what people have said about her staying or leaving. Zach said he wants someone from each side (hers and Carol's) to go to Zach to plead their case. Zach said he isn't just going to give her his vote. Dustin goes to talk to him. Zach says they are a pair, not guarenteeing his vote. She said she has Dick, Nick Jameka's votes. Jameka said she is going to vote for Amber because of God leading her. Amber says she needs 2 more votes. Zach wanted guarentee he wasn't going up next week. she said no problem, but then a bunch of junk going on. Zach told Dustin wants to be part of them (Dustin and Amber) but did the same thing about Carol, others. Now talking about Zach starting stuff about Dani and Nick. She said he is a floater.

Amber talking to Danielle about going to Zach to ask for his vote and he said he wasn't going to just give her his vote. Amber needed to promise him that she would not vote him off next.

Amber tells Dan what Nick asked her about what Zach had told him Dustin said. Amber tells Dan that Zach asked her not to repeat about their deal because he didn't want anyone knowing he was making deals.

Amber says Joe also approcahed her for a deal, but she turned him down because there were 4 other people who had come to her already from the start and she would not put them up because she cared for them. Amber says Zach tells her every day "what would I do without you"

Joe trying to make a deal. She said people have given her their word they would vote for her without deals, and she told Joe she won't make a deal. Zach and Joe both trying to make deals, and it is only going into week 2. Also knew something up when he doesn't want her to say anything to anyone.

Amber knows Zach is playing everyone, and making deals with everyone. Bring up the drama about Dustin saying Dani is playing Nick. She said that is such a lie. Amber will tell Dani if she hears anything. Zach told her to watch her boy, she said she doesn't need to.

Amber talks sooo fast! Saying the same thing over and over....she and Dustin say everything to each other...except things he doesn't need to know. Some things he already knows without it being said...she has his back, he has hers.

3:15pm BBT Amber and Daniele in big bed room, talking about Dustin. Amber says there are just certain things that you don't run and tell people. Talking about how he (Dustin) always comes to Amber with his problems.

3:23pm BBT Amber talking to Daniele about her boyfriend. Said that she wore his boxers or whatever just so he could see her in them. How nice her boyfriend's family is. He has 4 sisters.

Dick comes in. amber and Dan tell him Zach needs to go.

Amber totally trusts Dan and Nick because nothing she's told them has come back to her. Foth

Back...amber still talking to Dan, says she doesn't just see the f*cked up side of things, she sees the whole picture. Amber says she has great intuition.

Zach shows up and lays in the next bed. Convo changed to Amber's Family (I think?) then FOTH

Dick came in. Asked which side of the bed was Joes. Sat on it and farted. Dick said he is glad Amber and Dani are talking. Dick said he likes Amber. Dani said "I hate Amber". Laughing. Dani tried to tell Dick about Zach needing to go. Dick said not yet, in good time. He said he is safe with Zach. Dani said yeah, but I'm not. Dick leaves to let them talk. Amber said "Your dad is so amazing" Dani doesn't respond.

Amber talking about the interviews, and seeing Nick in passing. She got a good vibe in that short time, then FoTH.

Zach comes in and lays down, Amber changes story in mid stream. Talks about someone's family, then FoTH (Vortex) comes on.

Feeds come back outside with Jess, Joe, Eric and Dick.

Talking about previous season comp. Where Jase pissed and Cowboy pissed himself.

Joe said that it would take a lot for him to piss himself.

part of Amber/Daniele conversation

Dani: what if the new HOH nom'd Jen and Zach, with Zach thinking he is the pawn to get Jen out, but instead the target was Zach?

(Dani is starting to look like she has a good handle on strategy)

(I'm leaving for the night)

Feed switches back to BR. Nick, Dustin and Amber talking. Whispering, hard to hear. Nick leaves. Amber telling Dustin she never trusted Zach. Dustin said he never said anything. Amber said don't trust Zach. Dustin said he understands, you don't have to tell me twice.

Amber telling Dustin about when he was in the pool with Carol, and Joe saying he was just brown nosing. Amber didn't know what that meant. Joe explained that was when someone was kissing someone's ass. Dustin said Carol told him she tried to quit and "they" wouldn't let her...then FoTH

Dustin and Amber telling Dan and Nick that people are jealous of their respective friendships, so not to believe anyone who comes and tells them Dustin or Amber said anything. They say they should only trust each other and that none of them (D,N,D,A) will go saying anything to anybody else about whatever strategy they (the 4)talk about to each other.

Lockdown over. They (Nick, Dan, Joe, Dick) joke that Carol prolly said "look, a plane!" Dick says "All I have to say is: Adios amiga!" They all laugh.

Nick says his dad is now probably sure that Nick is Gay. His Dad has thought he's gay since he was 21 and now with all kinds of video montages of Joe groping him flating around on the internet, he's probably sure

Archived