Big Brother Tv

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you that already have ShowTime 2. Have you seen any commercials advertising the BB feeds yet?

What are they saying?

I just can't decide if its worth the extra $ to add showtime onto our package for the summer or not. :unsure:

Geez, I never have time for TV. Between driving back and forth to work (leave at 6:15 am, arrive home 7pm) and World of Warcraft....there is no time for TV. I TiVo the programs I want to see and watch them as I am falling asleep. I fast forward thru commercials...I guess I better start keeping a closer eye on those commercials.... :animated_rotfl:

I'm with Dream - what they show on cable will probably be exactly what one of the feeds is.

On the upside, whoever is at the controls will probably put the juiciest conversations and avoid using FOTH on at least one of the four feeds.... kinda like an elite feed!

I dought I will get showtime just to watch on tv but then again if what I read on variety.com is true I just might! According to them the Big Brother:After Dark was going to have it's own director to direct the cameras during those 3 hours that are televised everynight this summer. As apposed to the live feeds we feeders get on the internet. I hope this is true! Could be a great idea.

If I remember correctly, the Variety article referred to the "online editor" or something similar. If this is the case, then it's what the online live feeds have already. There is an "online editor" who sits back and decides which cameras go to which feeds and when to put up FOTH.

I'm still betting it's just going something like what's shown on cable is exactly what we see in feed number one, and the "online editor" just does his/her best to make sure that feed number one has the best content.

Showtime Unlimited brings you 9 Channels for $12 or less per month! SHOWTIME (5 Channels), THE MOVIE CHANNEL (2 Channels), FLIX and SUNDANCE CHANNEL

$25 Rebate Offer from Showtime is available to new Showtime subscribers only. To receive your $25 Rebate from Showtime, print your name, address and phone number on a 3x5 card and mail the card along with three months of original cable bills indicating your SHOWTIME subscription and dated between 2/1/07 and 3/31/08, to: SHOWTIME Rebate Offer, P.O. Box 1222, Department TBA, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1222. Your response must be postmarked by 4/14/08 and received by 4/28/08. This offer expires on 12/31/07. This offer cannot be combined with any other SHOWTIME promotional offer and there is a limit of one SHOWTIME promotional offer per household in any 12-month period. Your $25 Rebate from Showtime will be mailed to you within 8-10 weeks after the receipt of your valid submission of the aforementioned documents. Please keep a copy of all documents for your files. This offer is executed and administered solely by SHOWTIME NETWORKS INC. and the offer is good while supplies last.

BB8 is already on the show listings

from jokers

My sister and I are big BB fans. we were wondering if anyone knew wether or not BB is show on Comcast Ondemand? Our schedules ae insane now so we are trying to figure out how we are going to watch it together if its no On Demand. Thanks in advance for your help!

Guest jordansmom

Why don't the two of you order there DVR service. I have it with them and its the best thing for busy ppl. Where I live its not more than 15 bucks extra a month.

Archived