August 19 Live Feed Updates

Jem

Janie talks about the stock car races, and Will doesn't know what that is.

Will asks about the animals, and asks if you can sell them, and she says you can.

He asks about pets, Janie tells him about cats, dogs, fish.

He asks if she misses her family and she says that she does.

He asks if they watch the show, and she says yes. He asks if they are into it, and she says yes.

He whispers to her 3x that she can't quit. She says she can.

Will goes to see if anyone is listening.

Will asks what else she misses, and she says her boyfriend. He asks what she misses about him and then they laugh as they realize that could mean something else.

She says she misses talking to him. Even if he just sent a text message and only she could read it, she would love it.

Will: Maybe there is an America's Choice tomorrow or something. They are going to wake us up at 9 tomorrow.

Janie: What for?

Will: I don't know. Probably some stupid ass comp where I will get kicked in the balls.

He asks where she wants to live in the midwest, and she says Anapolis. He says that is too cold. He hates snow.

Will: I went skiing and couple of times, and I was like, this sucks!

Janelle says that she likes snow.

Will starts talking about a trip to Aspen he took with his family.

(Will is truly charming when he wants to be -- ed)

Janie is talking about taking a private jet somewhere from Chicago.

Her boss called and griped at her and her best friend, Carla.

They were at Nobou (?) in Aspen.

Boogie and Erika are in bed together now, at 11:45 p.m. She is giggling like a schoolgirl, and they are laughing about him getting "into a fight on national t.v."

Boogie yelled "Get a life" at Howie when Howie left and the door was shutting, and Boogie yelled "Superbowl!! That was for you, Howie!" and threw his hat.

Erika thinks this is great. Lots of laughing and Boogie pumping himself up. (Gag. I'm done for tonight. --ed)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:48 PM BBT

Feeds switch to HOH room where Boogie and Skeletor are in bed stroking and fondling. They are reliving Howie's eviction and laughing.

FOTH

Feeds switch to Will and Danielle. Danielle is going on and on about herself and Josh. Says she's tough but still cries. And on and on and on. . . Says she has a cold heart. Will agrees with her.

Will says it's tough in this game because you have to purposely hurt people and it's not easy. Dani still talking about Marcellas and herself in solitary confinement and how much she cried. Talking more about her heart.

Janelle comes back in the room and interrupts the conversation. Will puts her back in bed. Dani looks perturbed that Janelle intruded on their conversation. Will now devoting his attention back on Janelle. Telling a story about his medical internship in a rural community. FOTH

(Have to give Will credit - he's good.)

12:00 PM BBT

Janelle goes outside to smoke a cigarette. Somewhere along the way she's lost her microphone. BB has not said anything to her about putting on her microphone. (Ed. She still had her microphone after all.)

Dani, James and Will are still in the Bug Room talking about Janelle. Will says Janelle is really upset and not faking it. He said it was an accumlation of everything - Howie's eviction and coming so close to winning the HOH and then getting a pie slammed in your face and having everyone cheering that you lost. Said he understands it. They talk about how the impact of this game is going to hit them all, especially Season 6. They say Howie will really feel it.

They go on to discuss their respective seasons.

Janie still outside looking forlorn.

12:10 PM BBT

Janie goes back in the house and starts gathering items to take a shower. The camera is right above her head and she gives it a look and moves away. Her eyes are swollen from crying and she looks miserable. She goes in the BR and gathers clothes. Dani, James and Will continue talking about their seasons.

Janie in the shower. Ahh, the healing power of water.

Will is telling a story about his medical internship when he was a 4th year, walked in and a man was in the middle of a grand mal seizure, and how he 'tackled him' and put the oxygen mask on him that was right next to him and told his friend to call 911. Tells how the guy was fighting to get the mask off while Will is trying to force it on his face. Will says how when the EMT's arrived they asked him how much oxygen the guy was getting and he told them "6 liters" and a staff member tells him that was where they store the empty oxygen tanks. (So he was really suffocating the guy). Way to go Dr. Will (gee, can you be MY doctor?!?)

FOTH

James, Dani & Will are talking about their respective seasons, and sequester, vetos where you couldnt take yourself off if you won it, Will talking about how he feels bad for S6 cause they didnt get the chance to see NEW houseguests come in and take their 'place'.

Will comments that they have to be up at 9am, James: Is that true camera? The camera backs off James and we get FOTH.

12:30 PM BBT

Dani, James and Will conspiring while Janie is taking her shower. They are watching the spiders. There is a cricket under a piece of lettuce and they discuss whether the spider knows it is there.

Will says he has to talk to Boogie before 9:30 in the morning (nominations).

James tells Will they need to discuss nominations. Will says put up Erika and Janelle. If neither one wins POV, send Janelle out. If one of them wins POV, put up Chicken George and send him out.

Janie finishes her shower and goes outside with Will.

(I'm out for the night. Someone please take over.)

Janie and Will having a good time playing War in the bug room, laughing enjoying themselves.

BY: James thinks Janie is so sad because she realizes that she (Janie) is personally responsible for the loss of Kaysar and Howie from the game.

They continue to rehash moves they made in response to Janelle's nominations earlier in the game. James feels Janie lied to him several times and put him at risk.

James is concerned that he might go up tomorrow on the block, but seems ok with it.

Bug Room: Will and Janie talk about how great this season is compared to other seasons. Janelle hates Dani, wants to tear her hair out. Mocks Dani saying "I love you Janelle. I only want to get rid of you because you're so good"

Will tells her to calm down. Card game over, little talking going on. Will asks what she is thinking, she just wants to go home after James wins the veto competition.

Janelle knows she is going up, Will says you want to bet. She wants to bet her tiara, he says lets make it some real stakes. Will tells her there is a plan in motion that involves her, the veto will be won and not used. Will says he doesn't want to hear her say she wants to leave, "I'm here and you're here". He intimates that the others won't vote her out.

Will says she is the greatest warrior in BB history, they just need to light the fire again. Janelle knows that the group will keep her over James. He says she may not even be nominated, but that he doesn't have a voice in that.

Janelle believes he always has a hand in it. Will tries to convince her that she has one powerful friend still left in the house (him).

Will tells the story of the two thieves and the horse (again)

Janie says "Look Will get me the fuck out of here, I want to go home".

Janie says she is done helping him and Boogie. He tries to get her to focus on the money, but she feels they will not make it to the finals.

Janie insisting that Will should have brought this deal to her and Howie last week. Will says Howie had a big mouth and would have ruined the deal.

Janie asks him if Boogie made the same deal with Erica who is now in his bed.

Will keeps telling her he will make sure she is not even nominated. Janie insisting she wants to leave, he says no, he has a plan.

Janelle agrees to listen to the plan, he says we'll discuss it tomorrow when you're not so tired. Janie still wants to go, Will says he will be her muse ignite her passion.

She tells Will he has to deal with what he has done, she is ready to go. Will continues trying to charm her into going along with his plan.

Janelle insisting she is done, wants to be nominated and leave. She says rock on with your bad self, He says I want to rock with you.

Will tells her he needs a partner, she points out he has Boogie. Will says he needs a third... She says you have Erica

Janelle thinks she is clinically depressed and should leave, all her friends are gone.

Janie insisting that Will should have brought this deal to her and Howie last week. Will says Howie had a big mouth and would have ruined the deal.

Janie asks him if Boogie made the same deal with Erica who is now in his bed.

Will keeps telling her he will make sure she is not even nominated. Janie insisting she wants to leave, he says no, he has a plan.

Janelle agrees to listen to the plan, he says we'll discuss it tomorrow when you're not so tired. Janie still wants to go, Will says he will be her muse ignite her passion.

She tells Will he has to deal with what he has done, she is ready to go. Will continues trying to charm her into going along with his plan.

Janelle insisting she is done, wants to be nominated and leave. She says rock on with your bad self, He says I want to rock with you.

Will tells her he needs a partner, she points out he has Boogie. Will says he needs a third... She says you have Erica Foth

Janelle thinks she is clinically depressed and should leave, all her friends are gone.

Janelle says she has been trying to work with Will since she got here, but how would he feel if she had gotten rid of Boogie.

Will says keep your vote, I'm not going to the final two. He admits they took out Kaysar, Marci, and Howie to get Janelle to themselves. James goes next and Janelle stays and plays.

Will neither confirms nor denies that he has the special power, as a way to make sure she stays.

Janelle: You and Boogie have been threatening us with this special power, use it. Get me the fuck out of here.

Will claims Janelle gave him and Boogie the idea to eliminate her friends from her when she said if they get rid of Dani, James will have to come back to the fold.

Will says its just a plan, no guarentee it will work, just hang around another week or two, there may be some prizes.

Janelle says I played my hardest, done what you and Boogie have wanted, I've done everything you told me to do. I had our group's interest in mind. I want to go home.

Will keeps insisting tomorrow she will thank him because she'll have the passion back.

Janelle says its the same money as sequester. She says look give me 10 Gs and I will stay and help you guys. Will likes the way she thinks.

Will tells her why should she settle for 10 when she could make 120 Gs

He says look what I have in my pocket, she tells him to shove his special power up his ass.

Janelle says everyone is already talking about putting up Will so that they have to use the special power...

He asks who, she names everyone except herself

Janelle insists she wants to go to sequester, Will says ok you win, I'm quitting this argument I came this close to the end and quit.

Janelle says the special power is making them a larger target, everyone else is going to put WillBoogie up.

Will says you win, we will send you to sequester. Janelle figures they will come right after her to sequester.

Will says he will go, and Janelle can secretly work with Boogie and no one will suspect it.

Will keeps floating the plan that he goes to sequester and works the jury, while she stays and works with Boogie.

J: You're crazy

W: Like a fox

J: I'm nervous like a bunny

J: You guys are nervous about James

W: Yep

Janelle doesn't care, its the same amount of money without the stress if she goes to sequester.

J: I am done with this game, vote me the fuck out

W: Done deal, pack it out. Silly little Minnesota girl didn't know what she was getting involved in, we're just getting started.

Janelle listing all the benefits of sequester and her friends are there. "I'll be cheering you on"

Will insists he is not going to win anything, he will be going to sequester the following week, he has work to do.

J says Boogie can get to the end with Erica or Danielle.

Will calls Howie her puppy, but they are too time consuming and are a lot of work. Janelle agrees he was her puppy and he is totally loyal.

Will tells her he needs her in the final 2 with Boogie, she can win the whole show and they can split the money three ways.

Janelle says look what trusting him has gotten her, crying, bad hair, bad skin. She wants to go to sequester to get her life back in order.

Janelle says she overheard James and Dani talking about POV, backdooring, CT, Kaysar, Diane. J can't understand what Dani is so mad about with that.

Will tries to convince her to stay to payback Dani.

Will says he is going to tell her what is going on in that little brain of hers. Starts telling a story about a squirrel on a wheel in her head.

J: Stop trying to tell me your stupid stories, trying to charm me.

He is a little taken aback, but she says continue, he says a few weeks ago the squirrel was hungry and the wheel was greased, that changed...

J: Know why, because I trusted you.

Foth

Janelle says the only way she'll stay is if Boogie give her the Golden Egg worth 10 Gs, but Will has to ask him for her.

They go back to playing cards. Will says he is trying to cheer her up and get her mind off things.

Janelle says you want to cheer me up, lets negotiate. Will says he can't and that Boogie is asleep, they have to do it tomorrow. She says ok, have fun with James.

Janelles says she made 30,000 dollars she wants to go to sequester

FoTH

2 am

Janelle and Will in kitchen, Will tells her to look at Dani and James in the BY.

J: You think Dani and James are going to turn on you

W: Of course they are

J: I hate everyone in this house, I hate you the least, please put me out my misery

W: You don't want to stay and help

J: Help you and Boogie win the money?

W: We'll split the money, everyone on the jury will vote for you

J: There's no contract, you guys lied to me three times

Will tries another tack, she like cards and island hopper and she likes to win

Janelle says Erica and Dani like games, he says they are not as good as her.

He is laying it on thick, using all his charm. She insists on getting the golden egg as a down payment on splitting the money if she stays and helps them. He says that is doable, she says fine.

He says he is really sorry about Howie. She says why Howie, why not James.

They move to the bathroom, she says screw the 10 grand get rid of Erica (I hate her) and James and you have a deal.

He says he has to speak with Boogie first. She says everytime you change your mind, you say its Boogie.

She has been working with him since week 4. He lied to her about her friends (W: I totally lied)

J: Why should I believe you now? W: We'll start anew, water under the bridge, etc

Dani and James come in (Janelle rolls her eyes when Dani says You're still up)

They are all in the bathroom. Janelle asks Will to come in the BY with her while she smokes.

Janelle is her old self, smoking, laughing flirting with Will.

(That's it for me folks, hope someone else can take over)

Boogie and Dani talking in BY

Talking about Janelle and how she cried all night.

Boogie wonders what percentage of the time she was crying about Howie and what percentage of the time was about where she stands in the game.

Dani said last night J

Dani asks, have you thought about nominations?

Boogie said I will tell you the whole thing, but I am only telling you and Will. I am starting to have concerns about James. What I am about to tell you in hindsight

8:13 AM BBT

Boogie and Dani talking about how Janelle is not the best competitor in the house but is the best in competitions.

Dani says James is sitting pretty in the jury. She goes on to say he should have dropped the glass in the veto comp to make it look more convincing.

Back to talking about Janelle and how she has to go home. Says the comp they had yesterday was Janelle's type of comp.

Dani said if she would have won HOH, they would have expected her to put up Janelle and Howie. Boogie says CG fucked it all up and it'll take two weeks to repair the damage.

Boogie says you don't get to clean the house and then turn around and win half a million dollars. Said you don't leave the bad ass player in the game for everyone else to get rid of.

Dani says she will talk to James. Says she is the PR person and knows what to do.

Boogie says he is watching James very closely. He can't play to the jury. They talk about LOD and how that will be perceived by the jury.

Dani says James came in with 3 people. Boogie says you had your cake and ate it and now you want our cake too? Dani says No, uh-uh baby.

Danielle and Boogie in BY at 9:00 am BBT

Danielle saying she didnt think the producers were going to pick her because her Q&A was....

conversation cut off for FOTH, not sure why read nominations were at 9:30 so maybe its wake up music.

9:05 BBT still FOTH

Feeds back at 9:06 dont notice anything but still only watching feed 1 of boogie and danielle

Boogie: do you think they showed the audience of the video of that and then froze that

because i was like before they showed the clip i was saying i was just trying to make the girls more combfortable......... (not sure what he is referring to)

Boogie: i have to stay in this house long enough to make that a memory

Danielle: That's why america called you the clown they were probably laughing so hard

(still not sure exactly what is being talked about)

Danielle saying she is waiting for the gross food challenge

Boogie: That's the week to become hoh but i wont be elligible to compete this hoh

FOTH at 9:11 BBT

Boogie telling Dani how hard it was to play & not reveal the coup. Boogie said they assigned special audio & video people to him & he slipped up... we then get FoTH (maybe Boogie got in trouble for revealing the coup power to someone, not that it really matters since he is HoH & this is the last eviction it could be used)

Dani just said she doesn't want Boogie to tell the people he can't use it anymore (so confirmed that Boogie go stripped of the power) Boogie says he confirmed with BB that the HG will be told on Thurs that he can't use the power anymore. We keep getting FoTH when he gives details.

Feeds back a minute later... Boogie: The POV as well as HoH is immune from it (the coup)

9:26 BBT Boogie went to BR and Danielle sitting in BY alone with her eyes closed

Erika is up and in the storage room

Janie up laying down in BY now.... all is quiet boogie dani and janie all outside but no talk at 9:34 BBT

Then conversation starts again:

Dani: Do you think Nicole had any chance at possibly winning BB2?

boogie: no i dont think so

boogie says more why she couldnt have won but i dont feel like typing it all

10:11 BBT

Erika and Mike in HoH Room CAM 1 and 2

Janelle in Dining Table CAM 3

Danielle laying outside CAM 4

They want to nominate James/Janelle

If veto is used, then George will go up.

Erika will evict James if Janelle gets off the block.

THey are starting to realize that CG did what was best for him yesterday.

In the BY we have Erika, Boogie and George discussing the schedule. They wonder if they have PoV today as well as nominations. Boogie thinks BB want to get back on schedule so it maybe POV today too.

Feeds are back at 11:30 a.m.

Noms are not over.

George is pacing on two feeds, and James is talking fast and looking happy in the other room with Will and Boogie. They are talking about George and how he doesn't get it. Boogie says that he told Boogie "Good job-now we can do it th right way." Boogie thought that Janie can still get POV--it's not a done deal.

They just told James that he has the worry of being on the block, but this diverts Janelle from thinking he took her out, and he'll have her vote on the jury. So it looks like they told James he will be up.

Will says cool, they are all on the same page--he wants to eat, and he asks Boogie to have a convo with everyone. Will says Boogie should sit low and let the others sit on the bed so that they are looking down on him.

Will leaves and James says that is why Will is the "smart one." He then jokingly asks Boogie if they are going to backdoor Will, and Boogie says Yes, eventually, and they laugh.

James: Can I tell Janelle that it is probably going to be me and her?

Boogie: I actually want to call her in and tell her. I don't want her to feel like--I don't want to have this climate for a week, like bbrrrrrrr. Can you ask them to come up?

James says that Janie is expecting it to be him and her on the block, anyway. James is very upbeat.

Janie goes into HOH.

Janie seems pretty upbeat now.

Will: Hi, Boogie. Janie has asked that I be present for this meeting.

Will: Let me just say that you and I are beginning to be friends, and Boogie and I are friends.

Will says that he wants the two of them to be able to talk openly, although he will stay while they talk.

Janie asks if Will told him about the golden egg, and they laugh.

Will says that if Janie wants to leave, he thinks they owe her to do that to help her. However, he wants her to stay.

Janie says that she feels like she has no friends, and everyone wants her out, and she thought they were her friends.

Will says that he explained to Janie that they took out her friends to have her to themselves. (Will gets called to DR for batteries at around this point and he is irritated)

Boogie: Here's our thought. I nominate you and James. I give this big speech like season 6.

POV, me and Will either help you win it or tank it, helping you win it.

Janie: Why not take me off the block and put up Danielle?

Boogie: So you want to do it kamikaze style.

Janie: That's how I always do it.

Boogie: Let's wait for Will.

Janie says everybody knew I was with you guys when I did what you wanted.

Boogie asks how she feels about James? Has she seen enough now....

Boogie tells Janie that James would not have voted to keep Howie if there wasn't a jury.

Will comes back after getting his battery, and confirms that James wants to be the only person from season 6 left.

Janie: The thing is that Dani will save him off the block if she wins it. He already told me that this morning.

Boogie: Great, then Erika goes up.

Will: If Dani saves him off the block, Erika goes up. He'll have to vote to save you.

Janie: I don't know if he will, though.

Will: Well, Chicken George and I will vote to save you.

Janie: I don't know if CG will vote to keep me, either.

Boogie: Tell him your idea.

Janie's idea is to put Janie and James on the block, take her off with POV and then put up Dani.

CT asks who would go, and Janelle says JAMES.

Boogie says that it would be best if Janie wins to do this and they didn't have to take her off.

They both say it is a great idea, and they didn't think of it. (Hard to tell if they are being truthful, but they SEEM to think it truly is worthy of consideration--ed)

Boogie will pick Will for veto, and Janie will pick CG, the least competitive.

Will: Do you really want to do this, Janie?

Janie says that she does not want to be a second option for them. Will says that he wants to work with her if she wants it.

Janie again tells them that people are trying to get them to use their power by putting them up, and they ask who told them that. She says CG, and Dani mentioned in passing that they had the power.

Boogie: CG.

Boogie says that Will and Boogie disagree on how fast certain people are coming after them.

FOTH

Still FOTH 11:55 BB time

(Ed--So, the deal is that Janie and James will be on the block. It looks like CT has it made, because they will wait to see who wins veto, and work with them. Boogie acts like he would replace a vetoed person with Erika, but it would probably be CG, IMO.)

12:05 PM BBT

CG in HOH talking to Boogie.

CG realizes who Boogie is going to nominate (Janelle & James).

The feeds switch to James and Janelle in the BY so part of the conversation is lost.

Boogie asks CG what happens if Janelle wins POV. CG says you have to do what is best for Mike Boogie. He realizes Mike will put him or one of the others up.

CG goes on to give Boogie the fatherly speech of he has to do what is best for Mike Boogie. Blowing smoke up Boogie's ass about how competitive he is and how Will and he are good friends and have worked the house (paraphrased).

CG says he was very disappointed when Howie left - his behavior. Says he was good friends with him. Said Will gave a speech about being good sports when they left the house. Tells Boogie he should be estatic that he's been here this long. He says he is.

Boogie says they all have won - the rest is gravy. George agrees. He can't believe he's made it this far. CG says he's not going to worry about it.

Boogie is bored with the conversation and tries to dismiss George but George isn't finished yet. Goes on and on with redundancies.

Boogie says he doesn't want Janie to feel ostracized. They both agree that Janie is one hell of a competitor. Boogie says except for one little slip-up she would have been HOH 4 times out of 7. It's crazy.

George says if Boogie wins, he can build another restaurant.

Archived