August 19 Live Feed Updates

Jem

They're back.

Briefly, we see the HOH with Will, Boogie, and CG. They ask what he thinks they need to do. He says they have to go after their adversaries, and Boogie asks who that is? Janelle and....

CG: James.

They agree and feeds switch to outside, with James and Janie on the couch, talking. James tells her that he told the guys that "perfect storm" took a big hit this week, huh?

Back to HOH.

Boogie says that the best case scenario is that they take out Janie.

He asks what CG thinks they will have to do if Janie gets veto?

CG: Well, then it will have to be one of us, Boogie.

CG is talking like every word is a "deep thought."

He is talking about Mike in the 3rd person. "Mike Boogie has to take out the people he thinks he can beat. That's what Mike Boogie has to do."

Mike keeps trying to interrupt him as he goes on and on like this.

Mike says that at this point in the game, they've gotten rid of the personality problems, and at this point it is just the game. The comps.

George: That's why at this point you have to know...At this point in the game, who is the biggest competition for him.

George keeps pointing out that Will and Boogie will always be friends and will leave that way, and that he and Howie were good friends, too. He says that everyone should leave in a cool way, and he was disappointed in Howie.

George says that Dr. Will came in for the t.v. show and he came in for that, too, more or less.

Boogie has the competitive side, and so does the Dr.

George: Me, not so much. But Mike Boogie has to do what is best for Mike Boogie. I know you have already thought out your different scenarios and all of that. And there comes a time when we are all gonna have to cut loose. We're all gonna have to cut our ropes. There's gonna be some people who are gonna be pissed at you, Boogie. Me, you're gonna have to probably someday cut my ship loose. But me, I'm cool with you.

Boogie: Well, that's probably what it is going to be. They are both fine with me, they both knew it was coming. I didn't want to have more tension. It is what it is. We don't need this to be a crazy, stressful week, you know? I just don't want Janie feeling ostracized like she can't talk to anybody. I'd just like a dignified week, at least while I'm hoh.

George: Well, maybe I can help you with that.

George says that you have to respect the way Janie plays.

Boogie agrees that she is badass and has to go, and she made one little slipup in a comp yesterday, and otherwise she was in the HOH for 4 out of 7.

George KEEPS repeating "You have to do what is best for Mike Boogie. And if you win, you'll build yourself another restaurant. HAAAAAA HAAA! And if you have to cut my ship loose someday, so be it."

Boogie says hopefully it won't come to that, and he tries to sweep George out of the room.

Feeds got to the red couch, with James and Will. James says that Boogie probably told Janie she was going up. Talk of the schedule.

James: So, do you think CG really didn't put up Janie because he didn't want to backdoor her?

Will: I don't know!

James: If that's true, that's kind of noble.

James points out that it shows what CG thinks of Will, though, because he'd put him up in a heartbeat.

Will agrees.

Will: If I went up, I knew there was a good chance that I could get voted out.

James: No, Janie and Will would have voted to keep you.

James says that he thinks Janie and Howie didn't trust him.

Will says he thinks Janie does trust James, though.

James: Now, because she doesn't have a choice.

Will: Yeah, she doesn't have a choice now.

James: Too late.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James and Will talking in the BY.

James tells Will he's in for the long haul. Doesn't know how he does it.

Will is asking what day it is and figuring out the date.

Asks Will if the only reason CG didn't put up Janelle is because he didn't want to back door her. Will says he doesn't know what happened. Will says he went to talk to CG and CG told him he was going up.

James says that tells you what he thinks of you. Will says yeah no shit.

Will says if I went out there was a good chance I would have been voted out. James says no Howie and Janelle would have voted to keep you. They thought they could trust you and Boogie.

Says if Erika wins the next HOH, she'll flip on them and put him and Boogie up.

Will loses his train of thought. Says he's exhausted and doesn't even have a good point.

James says nothing in here has a good point.

(I'm out of here - things to do. Keep it up guys)

Will asks how long James has been with Dani? James says that he was never with her until the LOD.

Will says that he wonders because Dani came to them and suggested James! She said she had James.

James stumbles and says that Dani and he were always friends, but Dani said she wouldn't do all-stars.

Dani comes outside, and Will asks Dani how LOD came to be?

James immediately jumps in and starts telling his version. Dani keeps chuckling.

Will says that he can't wait to see Kaysar's face. The three of them are laughing about LOD and the goodbye message to Kaysar, and he can't imagine how it will be when Howie goes home and sees the tapes.

Will says he loves it because they are the four America hates, the evil people.

Dani says that her kids will say she is the Mother of Doom.

Will: You and I were just talking about this, because Janelle...She had been lying to me the entire time. She was throwing me under the bus, and when the whole Diane thing happened...(James continues to tell how he feels Janie betrayed him and forced him to find another group).

Will: Janelle is smart. She has known that the two of you have been together for a long time.

James: Well, we've always been friends. That's like saying Janie and Howie are together.

They ask how Janie took it upstairs and he says he had to leave the room, but she seemed to be okay and she was saying she wanted Dani to leave. (He doesn't mention she wants James gone).

Will says that Janie told him about how Erika had talked to her in the HOH and said that they were friends and said "Let's get rid of the guys" and then Erika cheers for Boogie when he wins, and not for Janie.

Dani: So now she wants Erika gone?

Will told Janie that it's not that they don't like her as a person--they are scared of her.

Dani: I don't tell people fake things and stuff like that. I've always been upfront with her.

Will: That's why she wasn't mad at you when you guys cheered. She's like, she knew that Dani was after her.

They talk again about the LOD and how it might be introduced on the show. They think Kaysar is watching the feeds and say "What up Kaysar" halfheartedly.

James says that when Janie didn't put up Will, he realized she was protecting them, and he knew he had to join them.

Will says the reason Janie didn't put him up is that Dani told him to get his ass upstairs and charm Janie because she would put him up. He came back downstairs and said 'She isn't putting me up." (in a bewildered way).

Dani says she was saying "Love one day, Live one day."

James: Let one die every week.

James says that Season six had no strategy during last year--Kaysar made a good move bringing them together, but after that it fell apart.

They say again Kaysar is probably watching.

Dani says theirs is a scary alliance.

Lots of continual gloating about their alliance, how they are evil, with Boogie as comic relief. Laughing at how Boogie said he would pee in Janie's face and in Howie's medicine bag.

(I'm done listening to this--ed)

(guess i'll jump in ;) )

Erika/ Janie/CG chit chatting inside.

they talk about howie, and how funny he was and how quiet it is now

Dani/ Will

they discuss the last HoH comp. Will is surprised "everyone went out on that one questions."

Will discussing the power and how boogie had to win it due to the power? (?)

D hasn't studied as much because she's so caught up in noms

D: what's janelles fears?

W: she says no, but I bet POV she'll turn it up. as long as she doesnt win POV we're fine. she goes home.

D: yeah.. it's all good.

W: the craziest thing is CG will definately be in the final 5.

D: we need to get rid of him. he has to go.. he's such a wildcard. you don't know what he's thinking

W: he doesn't know what he's thinkinh

D: he threw the house in chaos for ONE day.

W does an impression of James's face when CG nominates him.

Will has to go to the DR. (they called him in)

W: I hope this isn't a long one

Erika/ Dani / James in BY. (all 4 feeds)

they chat about food, and how Erika had 2 whole banana's today.

Josh Souza and Sarah love chips.

They chat about "that mexican food" in Tennessee. James said if he knew Erika better, he would have had her left overs.

James wants their grill back.

JAnie/ CG (mid convo)

CG: is it a live one?

J: no, they give him tapes.

CG: i should get plenty of rest.

all 4 feeds on Janie alone, she looks much better today.

James/ Dani/ Erika again

they talk about howie again, and how he REALLY wanted to win just one competition.

D: I asked him which he liked better, this year or last, he said last because he won a pov, hohs... he said this year he's done nothing, it's interesting.

E is going to run on the treadmill later.

E: george is wasting away...

E: GEORGIE!!!! you.. it's unbelieveable. your wife won't recognize you! (he's losing so much weight)

E: is today the 18th or the 17th

D: 19th.

E: my moms bday is in 3 days

they discuss how the days are cooler now.

J: I feel a little bad for throwing that pie at the gnome.

E: he threw a pie at you

J: true, fuck him.

they dicuss throwing pies at one another. and how boogie got one thrown in his face.

talk of season 3.

discussion of competitions this season.

J / Erika liked the bowling ball one. Dani didn't. Erika liked the golf one.

Wills back out of the DR and joins everyone int he BY.

Janie still inside alone.

12:56 brief FOTH.

now just E/ D outside

Will and Janie again in Janie's bed.

Will: want to work out?

J says no.

Will tells her a story of how he got his girlfriend a gucci bracelet.

J: whens her birthday

W: fuck janelle don't do that to me....

J: you don't know it?

W: what the fuck... umm JUNE 22ND RIGHT?

W: yeah it is.

J's boyfriends birthday is October 31st.

J and W wonder why the internet tries to hurt them.

they discuss feed watchers.

W: if anyone says anything about me physically... i don't care. but if someone says I'm a bad doctor, that's when I have a problem.

J says they saw rumors and almsot always gets attacked for her job.

W says he saw something before he came in about the teddybear company and how they don't own a lot of it.

W: well.. yeah.. we don't own a lot of it but it's an easy product to promote and it's like-- FOTH.

continued FOTH

Continued FOTH

(I'm going to take this FOTH opportunity and scoot.. take care all! be back later to help report :) )

2:18 BBT while there was FOTH, there was a BB glitch again and you could hear James saying "drop the ball, Drop the ball" and then music again.

2:22 BBT feeds come back for a second to producer saying "BB houseguest, I would like to let you know tonight will be the Veto Comp" and it cut back to FOTH

Janie and will have their heads down on the kitch table and Erika Dani and George and Boogie are in the Red room all in a good mood.

2:22pm BBtime

after a long time of FOTH, they came back on just a few seconds...with the voice of a producer announcing to them that the veto comp would be played TONIGHT

then quick back to FOTH

edit to add: im pretty sure i heard veto COMPETITION, not ceremony...but im old and forget stuff

foth.gif

Feeds are back!!

Janelle is wearing her Prom Queen Crown. They are talking about rap music.

George is unpaking and Danielle is talking about the fact she doens't wear makeup for nominations and the like.

and now they are not..........foth

2:57bb time a quick flash, james and janelle at the kitchen table eating

back

george is in the process of making a shirt that reads: 'anyone for an alliance?'

james says 'janelle ive been nominated twice in 8days'

janelle says 'ive been nominated 8 times total in bb'

george is still decorating the red room(which is now claimed to be his)...and he says that he was reprimanded by BB (?)

Yes james is nominated

James saying "I've been nominated twice in three day , janie saying hes been nominated 8 times now. sounds like janie is nomiated too .

GC said BB reprimanded him about something ... Dani said, If you don't remove that sticker you'll get a penalty nom.

george tells erika and danielle: 'who'd of thought i'd take out howie?'

.....you dont think he'll beat me up?

erika: 'god no, i'll kick his ass!' (i'll refrain here)

danielle:he just needs time to cool off, did he hug you goodbye

erika:no

janelle was studying the memory wall pics

george said that they were told the veto competition will be early evening ( you know how that goes, see ya around 3am)

george's 'decorating' looks like someone threw trash all over the red room...maybe he isnt done yet

james and janelle are in their beds acting depressed

erika and danielle are in their beds resting before the veto compt.

i still havent seen will or mike b since the feeds came back

3:23 PM BBT

James and Janelle in the Bug Room resting. James says he's exhausted and depressed. James says he can't believe Howie reacted like that . Janelle says that was awful. James says what sucks is that I don't want that to be the only thing he did this season. Being remembered for being a poor sport. James says knowing Howie, they won't even put that clip in there.

Chicken George is in the Red Room putting away clothes. On the chair is a shirt that reads "Anyone For A Alliance?" The font is strange. It almost looks homemade. He asks Dani something about "lets go to the store", clearly making a joke.

James and Janelle appear to be asleep.

5:30 PM BBT

CG lying on the bed in the Red Room.

The camera zooms around to the items the HG have collected in the game. There is a sequined mask on the headboard along with several small decorative umbrellas. On the table is a straw hat, George's pipe he used when he was a giant leprechaun and an American Flag. Amongst all of that is the green rat that Will put in the spider cage.

Janie is not asleep. She gets up and goes to ask George if he has seen her competition gloves. He answers on top of the washing machine. That being the last place he saw them. Janie looks all over and finally goes into the DR. (ed. This is really exciting stuff, huh?)

Janie returns and gets back in bed with the Bible.

I don't know where the rest of the HGs are. The feeds aren't showing.

(No One has mentiond this)

All HG's Sleeping about 1/2 hour ago. Janie asks James "are you awake? I haven't slept at all"

James is awake talking to Janie. Janie asks "Who do you think will go up if one of us goes off the block?"

(So, its official, James & Jane on the block)

Veto is tonight-in a few hours.... :unsure:

Archived