Jump to content
morty

Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Most guys do not think it yucky when a woman massages their nuts...so maybe you are telling us what you declined to tell us LOL

 

Just the use of the word yucky...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WOC said:

 

Just the use of the word yucky...

hmmm yea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no inside info as to how it all turned out, but she is yucky for at least not washing her hands after putting them down Paul's pants.  If I remember correctly she also did some sneaky nose picking afterward, so the fingers that touched his balls went up her nose...maybe is was a sneaky finger sniff and not a pick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I have no inside info as to how it all turned out, but she is yucky for at least not washing her hands after putting them down Paul's pants.  If I remember correctly she also did some sneaky nose picking afterward, so the fingers that touched his balls went up her nose...maybe is was a sneaky finger sniff and not a pick?

 

Thank god I didn't see the nose pick.  That's one thing I can't stomach.  But I know she went to the kitchen to snack so double yucky if she hadn't washed her hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

 

Thank god I didn't see the nose pick.  That's one thing I can't stomach.  But I know she went to the kitchen to snack so double yucky if she hadn't washed her hands.

If we investigate more, I'm sure there is a triple yucky somewhere. Lol.  Josh just outright picks without even trying to hide. His hands must be a mess because he sounds like a giant wad of nose goop just waiting to fall out without any assistance at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is going to be mad that Paul and group didn't include her in on the Josh vote... Unless they do it now since the POV meeting is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul's working Elena now, telling there are concerns about Mark. When Elena asked who Paul gave his infamous furrowed brow look towards Xmas and said the other couple (Maven). He told her she's very much associated with that. He told her not to let a showmance ruin her game. I love how he always implicates others, in this case Maven and Xmas being suspicious of Mark, and he's the one running around starting everything. These people are so freaking gullible. I'm surprised he hasn't convinced all of them to self evict yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WOC said:

Paul's working Elena now, telling there are concerns about Mark. When Elena asked who Paul gave his infamous furrowed brow look towards Xmas and said the other couple (Maven). He told her she's very much associated with that. He told her not to let a showmance ruin her game. I love how he always implicates others, in this case Maven and Xmas being suspicious of Mark, and he's the one running around starting everything. These people are so freaking gullible. I'm surprised he hasn't convinced all of them to self evict yet.

 

OMG I can totally hear him.  Hope I get this on tonight's BBAD but it doesn't air till 3 a.m. It's 1 a.m. here now and I'm off to hit the sack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Somebody is going to need a gallon of chunky monkey tonight. 

 

LMAO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She was all over Paul before, can't wait to see what happens now that he is in power and she is on the bottom 4 of the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2017 at 6:55 PM, WOC said:

Paul's working Elena now, telling there are concerns about Mark. When Elena asked who Paul gave his infamous furrowed brow look towards Xmas and said the other couple (Maven). He told her she's very much associated with that. He told her not to let a showmance ruin her game. I love how he always implicates others, in this case Maven and Xmas being suspicious of Mark, and he's the one running around starting everything. These people are so freaking gullible. I'm surprised he hasn't convinced all of them to self evict yet.

Paul is proving himself worthy of winning so stop hating Rasputin and recognize his power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Paul is proving himself worthy of winning so stop hating Rasputin and recognize his power

 

He is totally worthy of winning. Still don't like him. I really don't think he'd be doing so good if he wasn't in a house full of salad tossers. Master manipulator he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish they would turn her mic off when she eats, she eats like a cow and it's so damn annoying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

I wish they would turn her mic off when she eats, she eats like a cow and it's so damn annoying. 

mooo four stomachs....and have you actually seen her chew her cud?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rare photo of Elena without her makeup on. 

 

 

IMG_5066.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

Rare photo of Elena without her makeup on. 

 

roflmao!!!  :D

IMG_5066.PNG

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She better choose a side, quickly. I know he is a muscle head but she treats mark like an idiot. I wouldn't care much but he was good enough to spend half the house stay in bed with him up until now. She doesn't even deserve jury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could she be any more sullen?  Thought her lips couldn't get plumper but with the pouty mouth she's had the last few days her bottom lip is almost touching her chin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Could she be any more sullen?  Thought her lips couldn't get plumper but with the pouty mouth she's had the last few days her bottom lip is almost touching her chin.

She keeps eating the chunky monkey the way she does her lip will be touching the bottom part of her neck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

She keeps eating the chunky monkey the way she does her lip will be touching the bottom part of her neck. 

 

Too late and she needs popped in her bagumba lips for chewing with her mouth open like a cow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WickedOne said:

 

Too late and she needs popped in her bagumba lips for chewing with her mouth open like a cow.

 

 

You got that right.  And her mike should get turned off when she eats.  Actually all the mikes should when they all eat lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×