Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Austin Gambler

Where's Jennifer?

51 posts in this topic

Is she planning on going back to cheerleading or did her goal of receiving new entertainment career offers from her appearance on BB materialize?

:huh: you ARE joking right???? :lol::lol:

Good point Austin...and Jennifer isnt even as annoying as Omarosa.

Except Omarosa was infamous for being mega-bitch supreme and that is her marketable selling point. Jennifer has no selling point. She was the villain for one week and was booted mere days afterwards. Jennifer was extremely dull all of the other times.

Ivette is the only friendship member who could actually be marketable, like her or not.

Ivette is the only friendship member who could actually be marketable, like her or not.

really? You think so? Ivette just doesn't have it to me.

Except Omarosa was infamous for being mega-bitch supreme and that is her marketable selling point. Jennifer has no selling point. She was the villain for one week and was booted mere days afterwards. Jennifer was extremely dull all of the other times.

you make a very valid point there... it took jen a few weeks to figure out how to be a villian and then it only lasted that one week. heck, even while she was the villian.. she was dull and boreing.

Beau said he is sure everyone picked sides & has had a lot of feedback from people who loved him & his side. He has only gotten positive feedback. He said he gets email everyday about why did The Friendship treat people a certain way. He said in the house you don

Beau said he is sure everyone picked sides & has had a lot of feedback from people who loved him & his side. He has only gotten positive feedback. He said he gets email everyday about why did The Friendship treat people a certain way. He said in the house you don

Is she planning on going back to cheerleading or did her goal of receiving new entertainment career offers from her appearance on BB materialize?

No, she got tossed off the squad for being on BB.

And, are you kidding? She's about as entertaining as a root canal.

And, are you kidding? She's about as entertaining as a root canal.

The only people she's entertaining are the drunks in the alley behind the bar! :P

She probably wasn't too worried about it at the time figuring on a big career in show business after BB. Oops, that didn't work out.

She probably wasn't too worried about it at the time figuring on a big career in show business after BB. Oops, that didn't work out.

Hey, she can always go back to servicing those frat boys! Great career potential to someone like her. B)

I don't think she was the only one that figured that.....but it didn't work out for any of them.

Ummm.... so it's puritanical to find it disgusting that Jennifer was the B J queen at her frat house? This makes us anti-oral sex?

Well....without going into too much detail, I think what two responsible adults do in the privacy of their own home is their own business. But if Jennifer really does have that reputation, she didn't get it from having mature adult relationships.

Can you see the difference?

Obviously orion can't see the difference at all. Also, I wouldn't call the talk about Jennifer gossip, since it was reported by her friend after all. In fact, wasn't Jen pretty much proud of herself? B)

Now I know why her lips look like that!

The great myserty of her weird pucker has been solved.

And it aint for kissing...

...I bet she isn't still talking about a cast member who left a show well over 3 months ago.

That's because she has her 'hands full' with the frat boys! Pay attention...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0