Clay Honeycutt (Week 3)

I thought everyone knows about the twins now?

They are all kinda speculating but the new alliance that formed is going to try and throw people off now and hope to keep the target off them until both are in the house (Liz / Julia / Vanessa / Austin / Clay / Shellie)

Austin does know about the twins

They are all kinda speculating but the new alliance that formed is going to try and throw people off now and hope to keep the target off them until both are in the house (Liz / Julia / Vanessa / Austin / Clay / Shellie)

Austin does know about the twins

and throw in a dash of Audrey in that alliance with side dishes of maybe JohnnyMack and not sure about Steve.

and throw in a dash of Audrey in that alliance with side dishes of maybe JohnnyMack and not sure about Steve.

Haha true ... Time to create the alliance bubbles!  I think they will try and make this one work though given they confirmed the twin twist with them

I realize that the HOH pong game didn't really require a specific skill set, and is largely a crapshhoot, but I really enjoyed the fact that the only score that Clay beat was Meg, who only scored a 1. I don't count the HGs who couldn't even land one ball in the cups and ended up with a score of 0. I wonder what was going through Shelli's head when Clay scored a 6. LOL!

The only person that I think doesn't know about the twins is Audrey. But Clay and Shelli are absolutely safe.

Clay was joking with James and Jeff about the twin twist and then sort of dropped a couple hints to maybe suggest he's going to follow through with the idea of trying to throw people off from the twins

Oh well, I supposed no BB season would be complete without the dumb jock in the house for eye candy. 

He seems to be clueless and would be twisting in the wind in this game without Vanessa & Shelli telling him what to do, yet he acted like he was HOH when Shelli was.

Personally I find him a boring waste of space. His mom made sure he had his bible when he was leaving, but I have not seen him reading it (although I am not the feed watcher many others are).  I have to wonder what his mother thinks about this showmance with a 33 year old divorced woman.  There is still something about Clay that makes me think he is gay. 

The "showmance" with Shelli is boring and I probably would have liked him more if he had paired up with Meg or Becky. Shelli refers to her relationship with Clay as a "flirtmance" whatever that means. I think they are both just using each other to advance their game. Shelli is using clay as a protector and Clay is using Shelli for her brains in the game. I just don't see any real feelings between them.

I really think he is a stupid game player

I don't think "stupid" even covers it as far as his Big Brother game.  I went back and watched his BB press junket and his bio and he says he is a super fan but he only knew about Big Brother for a few months before he applied, was recruited and/or was accepted to the show!

I think he (and equally stupid Shelli) are the products of the producers scrambling for another Brenchel on Big Brother they can exploit for this season and maybe into an All Stars.