What's wrong with the feeds?

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Seems like I am only getting one feed screen and any time I try to click on another camera angle I get an old conversation and a totally different time which is at least 2 hrs different from the actual BB Time (even tho it says PST).

It appears to me that BB is censoring the feeds and only giving us what they want us to see and this started happening when the disclaimer statement went up. I have tried refreshing, clearing everything, logging out but nothing works.. Is anyone else having this problem? (apparently the ppl on cbs chat are also having the same problem)

So how long are they planning on censoring the feeds? If they were censoring why have feed one on Aaryn? Maybe it is the potential lawsuit coming from Candace's parents?

On good note I missed last night stuff so getting to see it now.

Mine are working but not lit until you load them. I notice a CBS disclaimer that you have to acknowledge to view feeds.

Oh it has come up a few times but I did not see any acknowledge check box. Guess I will go in and out again.

clicked on watch and I am still back to last night.

Mine are working but not lit until you load them. I notice a CBS disclaimer that you have to acknowledge to view feeds.

I think adding the disclaimer somehow screwed up the feeds...hope they get them working by the time POV is over.

All I am getting is the disclaimer and triva, none of the cameras are woorking.

POV has been going on for some time now. Earlier the feeds were only live on cameras 1 and quad. The other two were stuck on 12:00 am this morning.