Monday, August 6th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Trivia on right now but all hellio going to break out in a few minutes.

Will got taen down nd Janlle got put up.

How anyone can think that Boogie ad Frank are not gonna go after Dan and Danielle i they gte power re idots.

And noone is stupid enough to believe that Dandint know bou this beforhand

Everybody talks about how badly Janie lies and talks about people when honestly, I have seen it more out of the others then Janie!!! Dani talks about Jani all the time!! And another thing, can't any of these morons see that it's week one all over again with Willie!! and who was on the block then when the same kind of crap went down, Frank!!!! Now here we go again, the same thing is happening all over again and yet this time it's all being blamed on Janie and NOBODY is smart enough to see that all the drama has Boogie & Franks name all over it!!!! I just wish that Jenn and Ian would step it up and go against Boogie after the way he has acted towards them, like that are worthless to him!!!!! As for Dan, he has seen how cut-throat Boogie is so why even listen to him? What a bunch of fools!!!!!! Again, they should just go ahead and hand the money over to Boogie now (makes me sick)!!! Getting to the point that if Janie leaves thursday then I may just give up on the show which is sad since I am a BIG fan!! Never miss an episode or BBAD and I keep up on the live updates non stop!! I just hope and pray that there is a way for Janie to work her magic and it is Frank that walks out the door on Thursday!!!!!