7/11 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

11:26 BB time

Shelly, Brenchel and Keith in kitch, Keith not talking , Shelly , Brenchel talking about news programs and politics. Now talking about Apple, not game talk for the longest

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:55 BB time

Keith talking about how his days run outside of the BB house, he only goes out

Fri night cause if he goes out on Sat night, he still feels to "guilty" after shakin his booty and having girls grindin up on him . Seems like he goes mostly to workout, gym work and lots of church, Shellyis talking to him and playin amature physicologist to how and why Keth has acted out like he has the last week.

Keith says he's ok if he goes home but in the next breath he askes is he still cool. Then he says he doesn't trust Dom and thinks Dom is in good with Rachael. He thinks Dom has made a deal with Brenchel alread. Shelly says she has no desire to get involved and she doesn't talk that much to the others (whatever).

the group in the kitchen Jeff Brandon, Jordon, Porsche. lawon.Dom and Adam, eating, cooking and chit chat, not talking game

Keith digging in his nose in the BY

Brandon and Kalia in HOH room talkin a little game, Brandon talking about Lawon, and how he beats around the bush about who they are evicting, Now saying Cassi is sayin she is strainght up, but yet she is dbl dealing with Dom and Lawon, Kalia thnks Shelly can be somewhat trusted and says that ppl that are always talkin about how trustworthy they are and how they talk straight up are the ones who are full of it.

Kalia sayin how Keith is always whinin about Lawon threw him under the bus when in reality he did a lot of it to himself. Saying Shelly is going to vote to evict Keith.Lawon keeps singin the blues he cannot vote to keep Keith cause he f'd him, now Brendon is sayin they are going to try to keep Keith, the rest of the house, Cassi wants Don and Lawon to do all her dirty work, Dom and Cassi saying the exact same thing and so they know they are working together, Brandon says the oldies will go along with them and say Keith is stayin and then up jumps the fox, Keith will get evicted and it will show them who they are messin with.

Feeds are choppy and keep gettin FOTH every other sentence, (annoying)

feeds back, Brendon and Kalia still talking in the HOH, but I lost some of the convo, Kalia says she has planted some seeds so whatever Brandon hears to disregard it, my feeds keep cutting out and to FOTH, they came back on and they (Brendon and Kalia) talkin how stupid the rest of the newbies are, Brandon says he is hip to the fact that Adam does not want to win HOH at this point. Brendon says the oldies were livid when Dick lef cause it sorta messed up their numbers, but now they have it figured out. He thinks Adam is not trying, and he trust Shelly will not f them over (be careful,lol)

Kalia says they think she is weak but she is far many many steps ahead of them.that she is planting seeds that she would not be all that unhappy if she went home, then Brandon says "Cassi thinks she(cassi) is brilliant" and then laughs,

Kalia says she wants is to go into single numbers with her Adam and shelly with the key holders, so sounds like they are buckin for Cassi,Dom,Porsche, lawon, and all the ones they been verbally throwing under the bus this past 20 minutes

Now Brenchel alone in the HOH, Rachel says she wishes Dick was there, he says let them think Shelly and Kalia is with them to keep keith 6-4, but when it goes the other way they will have the rug pulled out from under them. Rachel asked Brendon what Jeff had to say, but Brendon says" I already have it covered"

Now talking about if Jeff gets put up and sent home not only would they upset Jordan, but Brenchel would be PISSED

Now Jeff and Jordan talking in the bedroom, worried if they get put up, they aren't really talkin game. Sick of hese feeds today, gonna have go for awhile, everytime they come back on someone must be droppin names cause it goes right to FOTH, so I am out till something more exciting is happening.

1:05 pm BBT

Franklin is missing HG's in BY making demands for his return

Feeds keep going to WBRB so there is nothing to report as we can't get a full convo...

Jeff and Jordan are in pool, Rach, Dani, Por & Keith sunning, Dom in hammock, Cass Kai and Adam on patio talking Lawon was on eliptical... Shelly joined tanners, Bren making demands into camera for Franklin

3:12 BBT Nothing new happening, talk of faking Keith out by saying they will keep him then voting him out. Tanning, WBRB, talking getting Cassi out next. WBRB (Kalia keeps singing or they keep dropping names of people that didnt sign a release.)

3:45 BBT Lunch time, most filting into KT.

Dani follows Bren to HOH, start to talk about golden keys ...WBRB

same talk as all day yesterday...surprise Keith at eviction, get Cassi out next etc

4:05 PM BBT

Rachel, Brendon and Danielle talking in HOH room. What comps are coming up, how newbies have figured out that if they don't like their partner they should get nominated and get their partner out and get a golden key. Rehashing comps.

4:06 PM BBT

Cams switch to outside where Kalia and Jordan are chatting in the BY. After hearing how Kalia wants to get Lawon out we get WBRB. Cams come back to general chit chat about Jordan's dad's cousin living on a boat. She thinks he likes it. And would get scared if it was storming real bad.

4:12 PM BBT

Kalia explains law school to Jordan. Jordan asks, with a completely straight face, "What is.... Bar?" and we get WBRB. When it comes back she said if she was really, really smart she would pursue an education. Kalia's sister is going to school (Spelman) to be a DR. Her Great Great Aunt went there and was one of the first graduates, her mom (?) went there and then left to go to NY to be a model. Kalia and her sister still look like twins. Kalia's sister is Dr. Erin Bowman. Jordan thinks this is amazing and would go around like "hi...I'm Dr. Bowman."

"I'm, um, there's a Dr that I go to sometimes, that um, she's like really pretty." Says Jordan eloquently. "I hate being the younger sister to my sister. I'm always like "I hate being your younger sister, you are so pretty and smart."" Kalia says

4:20 PM BBT

Kalia's singing and name dropping still causing WBRB breaks. Cassie, Lawon, Dom in KT talking about nothing. Keith comes in an gives the camera a big smile. Kalia washing out a cup. Dom telling Cassie that she needs Ray Bans cause she looks good in them. Shelly comes in and grabs the sun glasses to try on. Cassie tells her they look good on her.

4:29 PM BBT

Cassie and Lawon playing Chess. They make their moves awfully quickly. Lawon wearing his Ray Bans as he plays.

Cassie: Anyone who's watching us right now knows we have no idea how to play chess (I wasn't going to mention it but....)

4:37 PM BBT

Jordan comes into the HOH room where Dani, Rach, and Brendon and she is wearing her yellow superhero outfit. Rachel and Brendon are also in their suits. Dani says she is glad she is not a part of this. Jordan said that it only took them two seconds. Something they are doing in the backyard?

WBRB pops up when Jordan starts imitating a workout video from "Saved by the Bell". Who knew?

4:45 PM BBT

Jeff is in HOH grossed out by Brendon's feet. Brendon admits that his brother used to call him "thumb toes." Dani and Rachel join in the fun making which turns into a short discussion about toe sucking and segues into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Jordan comes in and Rachel asks if she has ever sucked Jeff's toes.

Brendon, "True love really means to me someone putting my toes in their mouth."

This is becoming a dare session. Rachel is dared to kiss Brendon's huge toe.

She doesn't do it and Jeff says, "I don't think they love each other."

Jordan says she is tired and is not working out. Rachel is, and Jeff, and Brendon.

5:23 PM BBT

Rachel telling Jordan how she has to finish her masters to teach at a community college. It will only take two years. Then she needs to find a residency so she doesn't have to pay out of state taxes (in California). Jordan is so impressed because "you'll probably make more money as a teacher with your masters."

Outside Adam still fretting over the insult he gave Jeff ages ago. He and Shelly listing days and what activity happened each day.

5:40 PM BBT

WNBC had the Parade with Rachel and Brendon in it on TV in Charlotte and Jordan and Jeff saw it while channel surfing. Rachel thinks Brendon should have said he was thankful for his beautiful fiancee. Rachel was thankful to be an American.

5:57 PM BBT

Adam working out on a regime set up by Jeff. Adam saying he's still on the fence on where to vote. Cassie wants a cigarette. They talk about going outside for one. They keep having an issue with their game. "Hey. it's your world I'm just living in it." Dom says to her "Hey, I like that!" says Cassie.

She tells Brendon they are playing a game called "Cassie" with the chess board because they don't know how to play chess or checkers.

6:12 PM BBT

Still lots of WBRB.

Jordan asking who was cooking dinner. Adam gave Jeff a rundown of his t-shirts they are either bacon or heavy metal in design. Jeff thinks Adam knew he was going to do this "Bacon!" sh&t when he came into the house. And will leave with a bacon endorsement.

6:16 PM BBT

Adam hopes his GF doesn't watch 24/7 she was going crazy the week he was at finals... we get WBRB. It's time to train the bacon man. He's about to press 95.

Porsche upstairs chatting to Brendon and Rachel.

6:18 PM BBT

Porsche called to DR.

Brendon tries to cuddle up to Rachel and get a little love but she jumps out of bed to see what time it is.

Jeff outside says he's like "lazy susan" today. Can't do anything.

Keith and Jordan had made something to eat, salad by the looks of it.

Cassie smoking a cigarette.

Rachel back in bed tickling Brendon's face with her fingertips.

Archived