BB12 Strategy

UGH!!! I am sure I am not the only one who feels like this!

Where is the game play? The STRATEGY? Usually there are always HGs that play and nominate based on emotions but this season all nominations are a popularity contest. This is definitely the season of "floaters" even though the word floater doesn't even mean the same anymore.

Annie - wasn't liked, campaigned too much & rubbed people the wrong way.

Monet - was too cool & isolated from the others

Andrew - oddball from the start

Kristen - pissed off Queen Bee Rachel and wasn't part of the supercool Brigade. (sarcasm here in case you can't read it)

It's like walking on egg shells because every week the strategy changes, I am sure there is now a consensus that Brenchel are no longer safe because they lost the power but it flops so often and why don't these HGs use their brains and vote with strategy?

However, I have to say Matt used strategy last time... since voting out Brenchel would have put a big target on his back so he made a deal instead, however that made a target on him by the Brigade and if he doesn't vote them out now then he'll seem even more like a Rat.

Thoughts?

That seems to happen in every season. The first few evictions are purely whether or not a person is liked. We've seen people vote against their best interests in order to please what they perceive is the majority, just so they don't stick out. Last year, Braden was voted out first over Chima and the year before that Brian was voted out over Renny.

We'll see more strategy now that people will go to the jury. I think there will be more thought into who gets evicted and who will hold a grudge.

UGH!!! I am sure I am not the only one who feels like this!

Where is the game play? The STRATEGY? Usually there are always HGs that play and nominate based on emotions but this season all nominations are a popularity contest. This is definitely the season of "floaters" even though the word floater doesn't even mean the same anymore.

Annie - wasn't liked, campaigned too much & rubbed people the wrong way.

Monet - was too cool & isolated from the others

Andrew - oddball from the start

Kristen - pissed off Queen Bee Rachel and wasn't part of the supercool Brigade. (sarcasm here in case you can't read it)

It's like walking on egg shells because every week the strategy changes, I am sure there is now a consensus that Brenchel are no longer safe because they lost the power but it flops so often and why don't these HGs use their brains and vote with strategy?

However, I have to say Matt used strategy last time... since voting out Brenchel would have put a big target on his back so he made a deal instead, however that made a target on him by the Brigade and if he doesn't vote them out now then he'll seem even more like a Rat.

Thoughts?

They aint got strategy this year.

Most of the lab rats this year are using the Rodney King strategy: Why can't we all just get along.

Matt seems like one of the few who is thinking a few steps ahead. Not putting up B&R when he was HOH was gutsy but it paid off. I really think he WILL put them up this week to keep his team happy.

Brenden and Rachel are just plain stupid. Getting into a showmance that early in the game and winning 2 out of 4 HOH's and attacking Kristen the way she did and saying things like "bring it on". Yeah, real smart. They deserve each other.

Britney bouncing between B&R and the brigade is dangerous but at least she's playing.

Kathy: Clueless

The Brigade: Haven't done much so far but they don't need to. 4 people gone so far and there still intact and it looks like they will survive week 5. As long as they don't betray each other they could go far in this game.

Ragan: By the time he figures out what's going on it will be too late. He should make a good juror.

Guest 6Borders

Ragan is playing the game like chess, thinking 2 moves ahead. So far it's working.

Brit has the best game so far. She is successfully playing both sides and getting away with it. Brit's nasty is also covered up with skits, impressions and funny stuff, which is brilliant because when you are laughing hysterically at her antics you tend to forget she has just been bashing the heck out of someone for the last 20 minutes, or that she's done the same about you.

Matt has just been dang lucky and then tells us what a genius he is and that was his plan all along. He's lucky his housemates are so stupid they bought into his reason the "backdoor Brendon" plan failed and his sincerity on being an idiot cos it failed. (He's also lucky there will be security when they find out about the fake sick wife!)

Bren and Rach have no game and no strategy, but for some reason people tend to think they are "so powerful" and are scared of them (it's kinda like watching Fonzy on reruns of Happy Days!)

I see no strategy except be kind to one another and get out the most powerful alliance in BB history, the mega 2 person alliance that is Brenchel....

These people are beyond dumb, do all these people just think that nobody has alliances this year except for Brenchel? That it's just one big free for all?

I can't understand what these people are thinking but the worst alliance ever in BB history (The Brigade) will WIN this game not because they were any good at all but because they did absolutely nothing and were fortunate enough to be in the house with a bunch of people dumber than them.

Britney SHOULD have been called out on her constant going back and forth but nobody wants to call out ANYBODY this game, they just sit quietly not to disturb one another.

I can't stand any of these people but at least team brenchel have the balls (not Brenda's either) to go against the house and made it somewhat worth watching. I can't stand Rachel but I was rooting for them just because I see nobody else worth rooting for. They have been fighting every week (ugh I know) and they got a courtesy pass from Matt which I do think was good gameplay, he didn't make anybody mad (too much).

Ragan, your game plan is super, coast to the 5th or 6th spot and then go to the jury house! Idiot. Britney is the same way, enjoy the jury house and then complain about having no friends in the house because you say bad things about everybody when their not around.

End rant.

I see no strategy except be kind to one another and get out the most powerful alliance in BB history, the mega 2 person alliance that is Brenchel....

These people are beyond dumb, do all these people just think that nobody has alliances this year except for Brenchel? That it's just one big free for all?

I can't understand what these people are thinking but the worst alliance ever in BB history (The Brigade) will WIN this game not because they were any good at all but because they did absolutely nothing and were fortunate enough to be in the house with a bunch of people dumber than them.

Britney SHOULD have been called out on her constant going back and forth but nobody wants to call out ANYBODY this game, they just sit quietly not to disturb one another.

I can't stand any of these people but at least team brenchel have the balls (not Brenda's either) to go against the house and made it somewhat worth watching. I can't stand Rachel but I was rooting for them just because I see nobody else worth rooting for. They have been fighting every week (ugh I know) and they got a courtesy pass from Matt which I do think was good gameplay, he didn't make anybody mad (too much).

Ragan, your game plan is super, coast to the 5th or 6th spot and then go to the jury house! Idiot. Britney is the same way, enjoy the jury house and then complain about having no friends in the house because you say bad things about everybody when their not around.

End rant.

Kudos on this post. Sums things up well.

I'm now looking forward to the jury members finding out about the brigade alliance. People are people and they won't keep emotion out of it. And sooner or later, they are going to figure out that Matt just might actually be lying about his sick wife. Probably when he's sitting in F2, after he's screwed EVERYONE over to get there.

Archived