Who's Your Top 10 Most FAVORITE House Guest in BB History?

vannatc1

Guest 6Borders

Prob going to be hard pressed to actually come up with l0 - lol!

Jack

Chicken George

Dr. Will (Season 2 only)

Evil Dick

Bunky

Jeff

Kaysar

Nakomis

Maggie (yeah, I know, but I liked her)

Ragan

Top 10 Favs:

1. Janelle (Season 6/7)

2. Dan (Season 10)

3. Jun (Season 4)

4. Jason (Season 3)

5. Eric (Season 8)

6. Kaysar (Season 6)

7. Will (Season 5)

8. Nakomis (Season 5)

9. Jeff & Jordan (Season 11)

10. Brittany (Season 1)

1. Daniele - BB8

2. Janelle - BB6

3. Dick - BB8

4. Keesha - BB10

5. Kaysar - BB6

6. Britney - BB12

7. Howie - BB6

8. Eric - BB8

9. Erika - BB4

10. Marcellas - BB3

-Kyo

I thought your list would be entirley all blonds :animated_rotfl:

I thought your list would be entirley all blonds :animated_rotfl:

how dare you! :-p

Keesha, Janie, Britney and Dani are on there

Britney will move up I am sure but I need to finish the season first...she is on the rise though

Team Blonde started with Janie and ok I missed season 11. Jordan has been accepted as an honorary member but I can't in good conscience put her on the list if I have never seen her

although I am told I would have loved her

-Kyo

how dare you! :-p

Keesha, Janie, Britney and Dani are on there

Britney will move up I am sure but I need to finish the season first...she is on the rise though

Team Blonde started with Janie and ok I missed season 11. Jordan has been accepted as an honorary member but I can't in good conscience put her on the list if I have never seen her

although I am told I would have loved her

-Kyo

So you started with Season 6. I see.

I thought you were around in Season 11. Yeah I think you might have had to change your screen name to IloveJordan IF you had seen Jordan all last season. :animated_rotfl:

What about April from Season 10? :animated_rotfl:

Okay, here's my list, keeping in mind that I've only seen Seasons 8-12 on TV and Season 3 on DVD (I'm a latecomer, I know!). I *really* wish CBS would put out every season on DVD, I'd buy them right up! I would love to see what everyone is talking about with some of the legendary past contestants, especially Janelle. She seems to be pretty much universally loved.

Sorry this is so long, looking at the houseguests list in that link made me think back to everyone I loved on this show!

1. Eric Stein- Season 8 I *loved* Eric so much. This is the first season I ever watched, and I honestly think he made the show that year. He was funny and sarcastic, had humor a lot like Britney's from this season, but he also had a huge heart and to watch him and Jessica fall for eachother throughout the season was very sweet and was special to see. I think the America's Player twist was the best one yet (I know some disagree, I lurked on these boards at the time & remember there being a lot of Eric/America's Player hate! And also, the way America kept voting to basically sabotage his game gave me an inkling as well lol), the phantom votes kicked up a huge amount of drama early on, a lot of his tasks ended up being really fun; and the fact that America's Player was Eric had a lot to do with it being such a success. He did it so well, and to see the growing conflict between being America's Player and being aligned with Jessica was extremely interesting and entertaining to watch (lol just seeing everyone's mouths drop at the grand reveal at the finale made it well worth the price of admission!). I also think he handled it very well, America really gave him a hard time and had him do some things that were *completely* the opposite of what he would have done if he was playing on his own; but throughout, he did whatever America said, with a happy face and with class (even when we had him ignore Jessica for 24 hours as one of his tasks, which he knew was just pure meanness on 'our' part, but still took it as well as possible). It broke my heart to see them leave the game back to back :crybaby:

2. Jessica- Season 8 Like Kyo (hi Kyo!), I tend to gravitate towards and root for the pretty blonde in each season for some reason (I'm a girl, so it's not really sexual or anything, they just tend to draw me in at first more than anyone else), but we differ in that my blonde for Season 8 was Jessica :D I thought Danielle was beautiful, and you definitely couldn't help watching her when she was onscreen, she drew you in, but my heart was with Eric & Jessica ;) Their story made the season for me, and is what drew me in to the show. I did love watching Dick & Danielle, but I did *not* want them to win. It broke my heart when Jess left, & it at least gave me some satisfaction when, right afterwards, during the Fast Forward eviction, America had like 10 minutes to call in and vote for what they wanted Eric to do, & they *finally* jumped onto Eric's side & realized that Danielle wasn't the greatest person in the world, & told Eric to campaign for Danielle to leave. He ended up leaving instead, but it at least gave me a bit of satisfaction :P Anyway, Jessica was sweet funny, and a smart girl, & she SO should have gotten into the house instead of Jesse in BB11!

3. Danielle Reyes- Season 3 I never saw the All-Stars season, so I don't know whether I would have liked her then. But in Season 3, she was amazing. She was incredibly smart, super funny, entertaining, and should have been the winner. I was honestly extremely surprised at the animosity with which most everyone treated her during the jury questions. They ALL (with the exception of Jason) took everything she did/said personally & treated her like she was evil or something (and Roddy was one of my favorites too, until those jury questions!). I think the biggest thing that worked against her was that the houseguests were able to watch the show before voting. I am *so* glad they don't do that aynmore, it's just not fair to the final 2. I think Danielle most certainly would have won Season 3 had the jurors been sequestered, and honestly should have won even with the jurors seeing the shows, if they were able to pull their heads out of their asses and stop being bitter!

4. Amy Crews- Season 3 Sassy, sarcastic, fun, beautiful, my blonde for the season! Her and Marcellas were hilarious and adorable together.

5. Marcellas Reynolds- Season 3 You can't have Amy without Marcellas, and vice versa!

6. Jason Guy- Season 3 Danielle's loyal partner in crime! I have not seen anyone else play the game and get so far as he did with the kind of integrity he maintained until the end. He was sweet and kind, he and Danielle made for some extremely entertaining episodes, & were the perfect pair.

7. Jeff- Season 11 What's not to love? Completely hot, funny, picked the cutest girl in the house to befriend and eventually develop a relationship with, was the most down to earth person I've ever seen on any season. America was 100% correct in giving him the "coop-dee.. what?" (giggle).

8. Jordan- Season 11 Beyond adorable. So much fun to watch, and made the exact right move in the end, even though as far as they knew in the house, Natalie was still really well-liked in the jury, but Jordan had the wherewithal to sense that the tide had turned & that Natalie would be the best person to bring to the end. She deserved the win, I don't care what anyone says :D

9. Ragan- Season 12 This boy is playing the best game I think I've seen in the seasons I've watched. He is extremely smart (and smart enough not to flaunt it around like some... Mensa Matt for one!), likable, hilarious, clever, & has a *huge* heart. I know some people are not into this season, but as long as there's folks like Ragan & Brit to watch, I'm a happy girl!

10. Which brings me to Britney- Season 12! I love this girl. I don't even know what else to say, I've said it all on the Britney thread. These last two could change depending on what happens in the season, but so far these two have already made it to my all-time Top 10. They couldn't be any less alike, but I love 'em.

You may have noticed there are no houseguests from Seasons 9 & 10 on here. This is because I prefer to think that those seasons never existed. They're dead to me. :gunsmilie:

Oh & Kyo, yes you would have absolutely loved Jordan. Even Non Team-Blonders can't help but love her!

:queen::pooh:

So you started with Season 6. I see.

I thought you were around in Season 11. Yeah I think you might have had to change your screen name to IloveJordan IF you had seen Jordan all last season. :animated_rotfl:

What about April from Season 10? :animated_rotfl:

Nah...Keesha was my princess that season :-p

you're trying to get me to crack aren't you? well it's working!!!

-tears off shirt and turns green-

KYO SMASH!!!

the-incredible-hulk-2.png

-Kyo

Nah...Keesha was my princess that season :-p

you're trying to get me to crack aren't you? well it's working!!!

-tears off shirt and turns green-

KYO SMASH!!!

the-incredible-hulk-2.png

-Kyo

Hey, your going to have to make room on your team for possibly more than one blonde per season. I heard this year they even had to make a couple die their hair otherwise there would have been to many blondes.

AND please DON'T go back and watch season 3 cause you would probaly fall in love with the blonde Amy and she is already dibbed by King. It would be a war in here if you tried doing that. King loves him some Amy :smitten:

I know Amy I do have Marcellas up there silly :-p

Can't wait to see what they bring me NEXT season :-p

-Kyo

Oh woops I missed that. I guess Amy didn't turn you on LOL LOL

Well I'm blonde BUT NO BB for me next season or EVER. It's to crazy in that house and people aren't nice. I like a nice easy life. :food-smiley-005:

What does your wife think of your obsession of (certain) blonde BB houseguest :animated_scratchchin:

AND please DON'T go back and watch season 3 cause you would probaly fall in love with the blonde Amy and she is already dibbed by King. It would be a war in here if you tried doing that. King loves him some Amy :smitten:

Boy oh Boy do I love Amy!

well...she loves another gal on there...Rachel -sigh-

She thinks Rachel is hot as heck

Though in reality like I said in Brit's thread I wanna be clear on three things

1. This is not who I am in real life...I am not this shallow when ya get to know me

2. Each of these blonds were chosen as my HG for their looks yet it took only a little while to find things I really liked about them. Dani is sassy and emotional, Britney is funny and incidentally I think she is a bit damaged which I totally understand, Janelle is a brainiac when she wants to be (etc)

Case in point. I picked Natalie from BB10 as my gal...see her on my top 10 list? :-p

3. My wife is WAY hotter than these gals...any of em

-Kyo

Boy oh Boy do I love Amy!

Yeah we know. We know :rolleyes:

That is why RIGHT AWAY I informed IloveDanielle you had dibs on her. (Just not sure what her hubby would think about that :popcorn2: )

And I didn't mention "your" Rachel from Season 6 to him cause she's not a blonde. :P

well...she loves another gal on there...Rachel -sigh-

She thinks Rachel is hot as heck

Though in reality like I said in Brit's thread I wanna be clear on three things

1. This is not who I am in real life...I am not this shallow when ya get to know me

2. Each of these blonds were chosen as my HG for their looks yet it took only a little while to find things I really liked about them. Dani is sassy and emotional, Britney is funny and incidentally I think she is a bit damaged which I totally understand, Janelle is a brainiac when she wants to be (etc)

Case in point. I picked Natalie from BB10 as my gal...see her on my top 10 list? :-p

3. My wife is WAY hotter than these gals...any of em

-Kyo

WAIT!!

First King is a guy NOT a girl LOL

2nd You said Natalie is on your top 10 favorite. I don't see her there and I think you MUST mean on your bottom 10 list. (I'm sure HOPING as nasty as that girl was)

And lastly is your wife a blonde? :animated_scratchchin:

PS And I KNOW we are just playing here. :animated_wave:

Houseguests I liked in order:

1. Jeff season 11

2. Jordan season 11

3. Kaysar season 6

4. Bunky season 2

5. Hardy season 2

6. Marcellas season 3

7. Janelle season 6

8. Dan season 10

9. Howie season 6

10. Marvin season 5

Here's my favorite HG in order of favoritism.

1. Evel Dick Donato BB8 - Most interesting and exciting HG is BB history.

2. Janelle BB6&7 - My living doll.

3. Kaysar BB6 - Even though Kaysar blew his wad in his first and only strategic move, got the big head when he won HOH and tried to recruit everyone in the house in his alliance, I still love him. He was a dud in BB7 though.

4. Howie BB6 - I loved Howie going off on April. That was classic. "I don't kayaar Howie", LOL. Howie was to over the top in BB7 though. He was a caricature of himself.

5. Danielle Reyes BB3 - I think Danielle played a great game in BB3. She was smart and strategic. She got screwed by BB with them seeing her DR sessions. She was so funny in them though. I didn't like her in BB7 though. She tried to play the same game and everyone knew it. Plus, she got played by Will and Boogey, which was difficult to witness.

6. Jason BB3 - Played a great game. Love the loyalty he showed to Danielle.

7. Libra BB10 - She got a raw deal with her alliance. She didn't play the game very well, but I still liked the way she stood up for herself.

8. Renny BB10 - I loved Renny's personality. She was hilarious and lit up the screen with her playfulness.

9. Will BB7 - I was able to finally appreciate his game in All Stars and he was really charming and funny. I just hate that Booger was the beneficiary of his great game.

10. Britney BB12 - I really love her sense of humor. She's just naturally funny.

Wow, this was harder than I thought after the first 5. In the Most Hated thread, it was hard because I had so many to choose from. LOL

1. Evil Dick- the ultimate BB gamer & entertainer. His late night monologue"s were a hoot.

2/3. Dan- low key, likeable, & easy to follow his game moves.

3/2. Keesha (tie with #2) - same reasons as #2

4. Danielle- smart & coniving, a gamer

5. Allison- coniving & funny

6. Jack- likeable & a gamer

7. Jeff- a normal guy, easy to pull for

8. Adria- watching her maneuver thru the twin twist was very entertaining.

9. Lisa- lkeable & good game play

10.Russell- created some entertaining drama

...next would be Sarah, but I'll stop @10

WAIT!!

First King is a guy NOT a girl LOL

2nd You said Natalie is on your top 10 favorite. I don't see her there and I think you MUST mean on your bottom 10 list. (I'm sure HOPING as nasty as that girl was)

And lastly is your wife a blonde? :animated_scratchchin:

PS And I KNOW we are just playing here. :animated_wave:

well I meant my WIFE likes Rachel

2nd...I was making the point that it doens't always work out. I picked Natalie as my gal in BB10...and in the end I couldn't put her on this list. I like sassy...not skanky

No my wife is a beautiful brunette...PS...check your messages if you are curious

-Kyo

Archived