Double eviction next Thursday!

MadMarty

The role of HOH is to nominate two people, and if the POV is used to pick a replacement. At most the HOH is only important for a couple of days, so its not like Michele is losing out on anything.

As far as when CBS will present this on the show, I don't think they can wait very long. I seriously doubt they have any control over what Chima says or does at this point.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ITA that this is Michele's eviction............she put up 2 people, wanted Chima gone and she IS. IMO, they should skip the POV, no reason for it now ............have a luxury competition and a party or something to give the people in the house a chance to regroup and participate in something fun & lucrative. All of this has made everything so tense and unenjoyable for all, including the viewers.

Then have Thursday show be new HOH, noms, POV, eviction, another HOH as planned............that gives the HGs a break and keeps everything on track for cbs.

I totally agree and like your idea of having a luxury comp in place of a pov one. I think some spirits need to be lifted for sure. While some benefit from Chima's departure, I'm sure they're still in shock with how it happened etc. The mood needs to be lightened.

Archived