Double eviction next Thursday!

MadMarty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But to get back to the HOH endurance contest. The sequence goes - eviction of nominees from current HOH, selection of new (2nd) HOH, nominations, POV competition, POV ceremony, eviction of 2nd houseguest, competition for selection of new (3rd) HOH. I think the competition for the selection of the 3rd HOH (2nd HOH competition of the day) is usually an endurance contest - if memory serves . . .

Maybe there will be no eviction and poor Jessie will be in the Jury house for two weeks alone. That would have to drive him nuts wondering what happened!!

That would be funny to leave Jessie in there for 2 weeks by himself...with no clue what was going on...lol

Unfortunately...the 2nd half of the DE will still take place on Thursday...so 1 person will be joining Jessie in the house then...unless Natalie and Lydia decide to DOR also...and Jessie is left in the house for the next 4 weeks by himself...:grin2:

If Nat and Lydia want to DOR today I say let them go!!! Do not give in to these immature girls. Enough of their pity party already. Just give remaining houseguests a coupe of Wii's to play with to help pass their time til the show catches up. I am soooo tired of the "coven girls" and their threats.

I highly doubt there will be any double evictions this season now that Chima's gone. I did the math:

Thursday, 8/20: 6 hg's remaining

Thursday, 8/27: 5 hg's remaining

Thursday, 9/3: 4 hg's remaining

Tuesday, 9/8: 3 hg's remaining

Thursday, 9/10: 2 hg's remaining

Tuesday, 9/15: Finale

Survivor Samoa premieres Thursday, 9/17.

I think Michele's HoH is over and they'll do another HoH comp., nom. pov and eviction for Thurs. night? pure speculation but, that would be the fairest.

thats pretty much what will happen

they will let michelle play in next hoh which she will probably win again

I think Michele's HoH is over and they'll do another HoH comp., nom. pov and eviction for Thurs. night? pure speculation but, that would be the fairest.

I don't think that fair at all. Why should Michelle suffer for chima's ignorance?

Maybe they should have the "instant" HOH Thursday, nom, veto comp, eviction all Thursday then have second HOH at end of show, like they would have done had there been a DE.

Wonder when we will know for sure what they will do?

Michele isn't suffering from Chima's exit. That's one of the ppl she nominated and she's gone.

Michele isn't suffering from Chima's exit. That's one of the ppl she nominated and she's gone.

totally

if any thing she benefits since bb will probably include her in next hoh.

Good point, CeCiMom...so you are saying they could have the "second" HOH comp a few days earlier, which in a way would be good so whoever wins could at least have HOH room for a couple of days, with pictures, letters, etc...

I read on live feeds Michele said, "Techinically, we are all employees of CBS ..." Meaning they have to live up to their contract. Personally, I'm just relieved Chima is off the radar.

first i think its wonderful chima got tossed out.that is one foul mouthed bigotted bitch !

after reading and considering the options, i think the most simple solution has already been stated.good in a way this was the double eviction week.they just need to let michele replace chima(before veto of course to be fair ),not have the double eviction and have yet another bb first to let america be the 7th juror. no one has been held in sequester to replace her and any former player would know everything that has went on in the house and have a very unfair advantage whether it be in the house or sent straight to jury. jmho

ITA that this is Michele's eviction............she put up 2 people, wanted Chima gone and she IS. IMO, they should skip the POV, no reason for it now ............have a luxury competition and a party or something to give the people in the house a chance to regroup and participate in something fun & lucrative. All of this has made everything so tense and unenjoyable for all, including the viewers.

Then have Thursday show be new HOH, noms, POV, eviction, another HOH as planned............that gives the HGs a break and keeps everything on track for cbs.

I'm pretty sure Sunday's show will still be the nominations and then Tuesday will be the fallout. Thursday they can still have their double eviction week, it's just that the comps will be longer.

ITA that this is Michele's eviction............she put up 2 people, wanted Chima gone and she IS. IMO, they should skip the POV, no reason for it now ............have a luxury competition and a party or something to give the people in the house a chance to regroup and participate in something fun & lucrative. All of this has made everything so tense and unenjoyable for all, including the viewers.

Then have Thursday show be new HOH, noms, POV, eviction, another HOH as planned............that gives the HGs a break and keeps everything on track for cbs.

i see the point. one of that side is gone already but that is totally chima's fault. had it been anyone else in the house that wasnt on the block and they were ejected the game would still be preserved as normal as possible. the fact that one of chima's team is gone (herself) is chima's fault and she alone hurt her team. its no one elses fault but hers so why punish the other players? her team her she was a hot headed bitch and asligned with her anyway. michele should be able to have a full hoh as she did nothing wrong.

I definitely agree that BB will look as Chima leaving as her being the 'evicted one' this week and do an HOH comp today, with or without Michele playing, then do the noms, POV and everything else this week and a regular eviction on Thursday.

Archived