July 25th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K: we get rid of Eric, and it's a group of girls...

Jan: except for me, I'm not on that side

K: it's balanced here, 3 guys, 3 girls

H: most powerful ones in the game

K: so powerful, but balanced, no problems

Jan: yet...

K: yet... but we agreed to keep it clean, final 6, then we fight for it

Jan: James won't pull any dirty moves before that, will he?

H: no, logically controlled, he wants to come with Sarah, best plan to carry her is with us

K: he's too scared, he doesn't have the balls to do it, if he did, we would come after him, it's not worth it, plus he'd upset her

Jan: can she talk sense into him?

K: I told her, she needs to be there for him, be his backbone

Howie walking outside with Janelle and Kaysar.

Howie: I love Ivette......'s boobies..

Howie: Where's rachel.. i want to see her big boobies out there.

Howie: This is a lockdown.. ah i gotta piss. *Howie goes to the bathroom*

Janelle is outside at the smoking table smoking.

Everyone else is heading their way outside...

April and Janelle at the patio talking about smoking. April is curious to know how she is going to stop smoking. Janelle admits she is "bloated"

Kaysar joins the conversation. Kaysar tells april that she is getting very dark from being outside in the sun.

Janelle is singing off and on so she wont get in trouble.

james is now at the patio telling the HG's that he just had a dream everyone was in the big brother back yard and a plane flew over and crashed into the yard. he's explaining that all he could smell was gas and stuff.

They are wondering why we are in a lockdown. Kaysar hopes that big brother is going to give them boardgames or stuff to do considering everyone has been complaining about how bored they are.

BB AGAIN: this is a lockdown please go outside until further notice.

Kaysar is hoping they have a lockdown because they heard everyone being bored and they will put some board games and fun stuff to do in the house.

BB: This is a lockdown, please go to the backyard until further notice

Janelle: Where the hell's howie?

Kaysar is signing: big brother six, where do you come up with all your tricks. Howie thinks he looks so good.

BB AGAIN - 3rd time - THis is a lock down, please go outside and stay there until further notice.

Kaysar: i think if i slit my wrist, peaunt butter would come out.

Jannelle is doing her nails.

Howie: people can point fingers and say "you hate him, he hates you" i don't give a rat's ass what people say.

James: it's ok for them to say stuff, but it's not ok for us

Howie: they try to pick you apart. I want to further my progress

Kaysar: tell them about what maggie said

Howie is telling james and janelle about how eric is the motivator and can get people to do what he wants them to do.

In the back yard the groups are divided.. kaysar,howie,james and jan are at the patio while the other guest's are on the other side of the yard.

Ivette, april, beau, maggie, eric, rachael, jenny, sarah are over by the pool talking.

Ivette: how much weight do you think maggie has lost since being in the house.

Eric: around 70 pounds

Maggie: leave me alone

Ivette: it's a good thing maggie

Eric is talking about the redsocks and the yankees.. and some more about himself of course.

Back to the Patio...

Kaysar: they are convienced that you guys "howie and james" are so netural that the game could shift if one of them win HOH next week.

Kaysar: they probably counted the numbers and are hoping you (howie) and rachael go back to the other side in order to give them a chance.

They are talking about targets and what would happen if one from the other group with HOH

Howie: i fear april more then anyone getting HOH, she's so emotional.

Plane is drowing out the conversation, can't hear..

Kaysar: eric is prepping april for when he leaves, who to target and how to play the game. it doesn't make a difference, we have to take out the strongest players.. leave the ones who can't think for themself.

James: i think maggie and april should go up next week

Kaysar: you read my mind.. once maggie is gone, ivette thinks she will rule the group but she'll probably end up driving it to the ground.

Rachael comes over to the patio.

The houseguest's are thinking BB is doing something with CLUE's...

James: we should read the clue together.

Racheal: you have the other clues upstairs right?

Kaysar: yeah, upstairs

R: are you hiding the clues from everyone eles

K: they are incomplete, we need the rest

R: the safe probably only has pictures of ourself

K: i wouldn't be surprised if big brother will only let us figure out one safe at a time, start with the two small ones and leave the big one for the last.

R: that is boring..

K: everything is boring to you right now

H: you are so bored, let's spice it up a bit for you then. (to racheal)

H: what time is it right now?

K: 2:15 my guess

R: what does it matter, do you have a date? a movie to watch?

R: today is a boring day

K: i'll give you something to do

H: i miss coasters

R: at least it was something to do

BB - houseguest's the lock down is now over, you are free to go back into the house.

Rach: let's see what is going on

3:14 pm BBT - House guest's go back into the house.

They are disappointed that nothing was changed in the house. they are all looking around trying to figure out what BB was doing in the house.

James: they probably just wanted to piss in the fishtank.

Kaysar: keep an eye out for the walls and see if you notice anything.

Rach: i'll keep my eyes open.

jan: nothing...

Kaysar just figured out that BB only went into the house to do the Houseguest wall with the keys, nominations and veto stuff. he sounds very sad.

Howie is kissing mike's picture on the wall. Janelle thought that was gross

Janelle is looking at all the pictures.

Kaysar and Rach outside by the patio talking.

K: when was the last time you went on vacation

R: depends on your defination of "trip"

Rach is now talking about a few places she's been lately

K: when was the last time you left the country

R: i went to canada, does that count?

K: not really, it's like the us just above us

Kaysar is now talking about the places out of the country he's been, holland.. norway.. sweden...

Kaysar is talking about miami and other places around there he has been. He really liked it there that it was divided between being mellow and crazy.

both of them are now watching the other houseguest's outside in silence.

R: so what is the deal with jen and april?

K: no deal..

R: no deal at all

k: here is the thing, april is to emotional and jennifer is...

R: jennifer will play, she's been trying to get on this show for years

K: it's pretty safe to say that they are not playing together, they are not on the same page.. We need to make sure april doesn't win HOH

R: or maggie, beau and ivette too

K: we need to get eric out of here to calm things down.. get maggie out as well.

K: i'll tell you one thing, beau has calmed down a lot

R: i've noticed that

K: he's changed... alot.. he's being more real, less of this other crap

R: yeah... uhmm, where is howie?

K: inside with jannell. *countin the hg's outside"

K: who eles?

R: james is inside too

R: everyone is upset that we are keeping james

K: it's simple. uhmmm.

R: why wouldn't you want him out, if you want him out

K: here is the thing.. (he's using some anology of super heros and novels)

Everything is depending on options and situations that happen. you can't play with emotion.

K: if you don't like james because he is a bad person and then he is a good person it wont make sense.. he is a good player.. if i can contain him and use him to our advantage he will stay, if he can't be contained he will go..

Kaysar is talking about james's job and how that is a good advantage for this game.

Janelle and james in the kitchen talking... 3:33pm BBT

They are talking about the agreement that happened the night on the surf board. "feed" cut out. They are now talking about ashlea and how they didn't get a chance to get to know her, however it was the best choice to make.

Jam: we each have a commando team.. we each have different skills

Jan: yep.

James is telling jan that it is a game and shouldn't be based on personal feelings.

Jan: if i would have won HOH, i would have went right after eric

Jam: he is very pushy

Jan: the way he walks around the house i was thinking "he's insane"

Jan: i saw him trying to puch around ashleah, who pushes someone who is already on the block.

James: you think beyond what is actually happening.

Jan and james are talking about Eric and how he played the game incorrectly.

James: eric had the whole house thinking he was saving us from mike.

James: i want to find out what happened between those girls and mike when i get out.

Jan: i'm wanting to know as well.

They are now talking about the "foot up the short" accident with mike.

James: i really want to see all of that stuff

Jan: mike was like "what" (when everyone was talking about it)

Jam: i said bad things about him, i wont feel bad but if they are true i'll feel really bad.

Ivette comes into kitchen so they stop talking about mike..

Ivette is in the kitchen trying to make a bird feeder out of a coffee mate container for a hummingbird that is in the back yard.

Maggie and eric are outside in the pool talking about where "maggie" has worked.

Kaysar, April and Beau are outside talking about education, which schools they went to, what they have studied...

james is talking about being on the block.

Ivette still in the kitchen making her bird feeder..

James, Jan, sarah are listening to ivette talk about her relationship with her "maggie"

Kaysar, april and beau outside talking..

Kaysar is telling them about how he didn't know who he was going to put up when each of them came to the HOH room and talked to him.

Ivette came outside with the feeder and april told kaysar that ivette made it. he seems very interested in how she made it.

Kaysar is telling april based on the choices he had he put the people on the block for no personal reason.

April: you can't be mad if people take it personal though

K: eric is a strong player, he's a leader, put yourself in his shoes,he had the entire house backing him up. then all of a sudden he lost his power.. It's like the wind was sucked out of him, his passion is gone now.. of course he is going to feel upset.

April: yeah yeah...

Kaysar is talking to april trying to get her to see his point of view for what he did and why he put those two up on the block.

Guest Jillio

Kaysar telling April he knew Eric was working with Beau and Ivette because when he told Eric Beau and Yvette were a team he acted like it was no big deal then immediately Beau and Yvette started acting weird to him would not look him in the face. April didn't understand. He said because it told me Eric had a partner plus he was running and telling everything he said.

April and Beau are sitting there along with Jennifer who never speaks just sucks it all in. Kaysar said he asked everyone if they had a partner and he already knew so when James lied that is why he put him up. He said I only asked those that I did not think would deny it. April: why did you not ask me. Kaysar: You would have denied it. Silence

She keeps saying "You know what I'm saying"? over and over again.

Guest Jillio

A: So who admitted to you they were a pair?

K: I can't tell you that.

A: OK

A: You have to understand I came in playing with my heart

K: If you came into this game to make friends you have done that so now pack your bags and leave because you are going to have to turn on them eventually.

Guest Jillio

It looks like Kaysar is a professor and April and Beau are hanging on every word. Jen is not in the shot, I am sure she is taking notes.

A: Does that makes sense? Does that make sense?

K: Sure

lol

Guest Jillio

A: I if I make a promise to you I will stick to it!

K: OK

A: I mean I have pretty much kept all the promises I made. lol

Guest Jillio

A: What is your plan if Maggie or Eric or Beau wins HOH

K: We are fucked and we lose someone. I mean unless you prove your trust and to me then (not word for word but something about being on his side). You would have to prove your trust by voting Eric out because it would be obvious that you turned. I am trying to not be selfish but that is the only way.

A: I told you yesterday I would never vote a friend off but unfortunately I will have to.

K: Its your decision if you win HOH who you put up and if you would have to put up Maggie, Beau, Ivette...If you put up someone else you are gone (anyone catch the rest?)