July 25th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing much going on.

H,Jan, jen are in the gym working out and telling jokes.

Jam, Rachel, and Sarah are in the living room, K was with them but got called into the diary room. they are talking about how bored they are.

I, B are in the communal bedroom and are reading the bible. I just learned that women were made from the rib of a man. says she never knew that. A is in there sleeping.

6:15pm BBT

Howie and Janelle in gym working out. Janelle is complaining it is hot

Rachel lying on couch in living room. Kaysar pacing around the living room

BB says, "James please put on your microphone"

Howie yells, "You dumbass! Doesn't everyone know the drill by now?"

Kaysar in kitchen at sink... maybe doing dishes

Janelle jumps off treadmill to go get a pin for her hair.

Kaysar comes in and takes over Janelle's treadmill spot

James walks by the gym and calls Kaysar and Howie dumbasses

Howie and Kaysar talk about letting people put them down and then thanking them for it

Janelle comes back in the gym. They start talking about how Kaysar is turning into Howie.

Kaysar says its because he saw how much she (J) liked him (H) so he (K) wanted to be just like him. J says, "Like him or am amused by him?"

Rachel comes in and sits to talk to them. Janelle takes back over her treadmill from Kaysar

They talk about food and birthdays for a moment.

BB comes on and says lockdown is over

Howie and Janelle are left in the gym and go into some sort of crazy act. They repeat their names over and over again

Kaysar and Rachel go outside. Rachel says she wants to go into the hot tub later

They talk about how bored they are. Kaysar says that he would probably be eating if it wasn't for the PB&J

Rachel says she wants to be HOH next week just so she can eat. Kaysar is talking about rationing his snacks out. And Rachel says its better than what they have to eat and blames Kaysar because he spun the wheel

Rachel says she can't believe how the mood of the house has changed and how depressed Ivette is. Kaysar says that its understandable because he (Eric) is a leader to them.

James and Sarah inside in the kitchen on feeds 3&4

Guest ranster627

Moderator Pickup Point

Keep up the great work Team!

Please try to ONLY post what you SEE and HEAR!

Kaysar says that its weird because everything has changed, the dishes don't get done and all that stuff.

He wonders if it was done too early. Rachel says no, not all. It needed to happen. Its sad but it did need to happen. Unfortunately it had to be done. Its not personal. If you aren't going to play the game you need to go home. Some people get beat. Its ok.

K: People thought I wasn't playing at first

R: You played a big hand. You shook it up. You getting the hookah out tonight?

K: You gonna second-hang hookah? I don't normally smoke it all the time. IF WE GET BORED

R: I'll second-hand hookah from the hot tub

K: It's weird b/c knowing the mood has pretty much gone to the dogs, but it's also a good thing. Like no one is singing in the kitchen in the morning and gathering around

R: I know. I know.

K: You think this was done too early?

R: No, not at all. It needed to happen. It's sad, but it did need to happen. I've been thinking that. I was really glad when you got it. It needed to be shaken up. Unfortunately it had to be done. It's not a matter of intentional. It's a game.

K: The first week I was like if I got beat, I got beat. I was asked by him 'are you going to play the game'?

R: By Eric?

K: Yeah.

R: You played a big hand ... that's ok.

R: You gonna hooka tonight? I'm gonna second hand hooka tonight. I'll sit int he hot tub and second hand hooka.

K: Yeah, I'm gonna hooka tonight.

R: What was April over here talking about?

K: Some people like to talk about...she wants to keep talking about it. She wants to feel included. She's paranoid, she feels unsafe. She's like 'dude, wait a minute...like where do we stand". I'm like, I can promise you 3 weeks. She's like what happens after 3 weeks. I'm like then it's up to you to save yourself. And I'm like it's like investing in stock. You took a risk in putting yourself out there and you didn't know what was going to happen.

Beau, Ivette in hammock and she's saying she's trying to strategize ... think two steps ahead.

Eric has joined them now.

Ivette is saying that she'd put up Rachel and Howie

Beau is saying he'd put up James and Kaysar.

Ivette asking Eric what he'd do if he were here next week.

Now they're rehashing how well Kaysar's plan worked - they had a 90% chance of winning the veto which meant that Cappy couldn't save himself. If they had put Cappy up first, he could have saved himself.

Eric: I don't trust Rachel as far as I can throw her.

Beau: You really can't.

Eric: You can't trust any of those. That's why I was suggesting you vote their way, that way you can infiltrate.

Ivette: No. No.

Eric: Ok. And Howie, if you ever notice, he stretches out so he can hear every conversation.

Ivette: Always. Always.

E: Kaysar's going to have to live with his decisions and answer to a higher authority than me.

I: We just got to stop b.s.'ing and start winning HOH.

E: Yep. That's what I'm telling you! They've got it all planned out b/c they're going to start winning HOH from here on out.

E: Another one, right here. 16 hours before Howie's like "yeah dude I'd love to see you in the final four". Yep. Right to my face.

Eric: You watch, this vote isn't gonna be 5 - 4

Ivette: Well you watch, if it's not 5 - 4, I'll bet it will be her vote (Jen) not April's. We have to watch her strategy.

Ivette: Leave here knowing that it's not my vote or Beau's.

Eric: Oh I know, but it's going to be 6 - 3. You watch.

E: But watch next HOH. Because if Jennifer wins it, you'll want to be on the right side of that.

I: How much you want to bet she won't have the balls to put any of them up?

I: Maggie could have beat her (out or up) the other day. This would have been all different if Maggie had of beat her out.

E: yeah, and if the queen had balls, she'd be king.

Eric's gone inside to get a sweatshirt.

(I'm out of here for the night....enjoy!)

2 feeds on empty rooms..

2 feeds on h/r/k.

talking about how bad pj &j sucks and r says "you're the one who spun.."

talking now about how Howie was on reality shows..and r says "do you get to eat?!"

K wants to do amazing race.

howie says hes never seen it really..just pieces. howie says this show is on more then any other. rachel said she alays thought it would be cool to do something like BB, but never ever thought she would, then thanked howie.

Howie: I could imagine you naked in cowboy boots

Rachel: Howie..!

Howie: ok without the cowboy boots.

they are talking about the bachlorette and how rachel wants to do it. k says she has to look for it. r says that reality show [bachlortte] is her ideal [to be on]. howie met one of the bachlorette's in ft lauderdale.

fish all 4 feeds

Jennifer and Sarah talking.

S: im just mad because i tried..you know...i understand..they played the game and we played the game, and this is just what happend. [then some analogy of offense/defense]

Janelle interupts worried about a nail file.

Jen: you shouldnt fault anyone in this game. did you think it was going to be roses? it's a game!

S: *sigh* people are really starting to not do dishes.

all 4 feeds on useless things..

sarah doing dishes feed one [alone], and 3 empty rooms.

Eric, Maggie, Ivette, Beau in Hammock.

talking about some bug

kaysar to the storage room.

M: youve had convos with kaysar since all this has gone down right?

M: i dont care what he thinks about this but...

I: wheres april

M: sleeping..shes going to be up all night. shes a wreck.

M: listen. what the f-- was i gonna say? whats his point?

B: he chooses not to tell because he wants to use all his info to put things together.

M: whatever.

I: so he can manipulate? im not a person who gets manipluated.

M: I shoulda known that [about kaysar]

E: did you really wake up hmuping the bed?

B: hell yes she did. [ivette]

ivette does a humping impression on the grass.

Ivette saying she is going to go 'flick the bean', eric says nooo, maggie says let her go so shes normal.

Ivette: everyones going crazy!! i open the door and jennifers talking to the camera saying 'do you like that!, do you like that!'

E: just remember im going to be knocking off a piece thurs night.

B: you're gonna be jacking off in the hotel room?

E: no hopefully shes going to be there and its going to be the best 15 seconds of my life.

Howie in background: i want some lesbian cooter.

all people in background going nuts

Eric burps directly into the mic.

Ivette to the diary room.

Maggie asks if beau dissed her yet. Beau saying he didn't call Maggie a lesbian in the diary room. then he says maybe he did...or maybe he didnt. he is back and forth on the issue... doesnt seem to remember.

Beau gives her a speech about how she hangs out with guys a lot and she doesnt really care so you form opinions based on what you see when you see someone. then he adds all his female friends are dress wearing, lipsticking wearing, flashy girly girls.

maggie talking about how her ER is the biggest ER around. 76 beds or something of that sort. says the point of her job is to keep people alive and thats first priority, and because of insurance they cant give people all the help they need

feed switch.

bunch of people in the kitchen doing random things

H: what should i do with my life today. im going to do squats.

Jen: im going to bed at 8:30.

Sarah: we're hot tubbing it now?

Rachel: in a little bit

Jen is sneezing and saying shes getting sick in this stupid house.

Howie to Sarah: you look so innocent standing there.

James to Howie: [whispers] shes not that innocent

Howie: can i get a story later?!?!

James: ehh maybe at the wrap party.

James/Howie/Sarah/Rachel in bathroom

Howie: ohh butts..oh boobies..ohh panties...

Sarah and Rachel walk out shaking their heads and laughing.

howie calling kaysar a bastard because he's cooking his meat.