July 25th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jillio

I posted this same time as moderator posted link to new page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that same hammock... Maggie is saying her parents were upset that she was playing a game that would require her to lie and so she didn't care now if she left because she has already shamed them (as if! It is because you are on the way out..sheesh) THEN April says that what can $500,000 do for your life anyway? Not much really... :shock:

FISH!!

Guest Jillio

I've decided Kaysar definitely has the hots for Janelle. He is lingering in the kitchen wanting to go to bed while J paints her nails. Everyone else (Rachel, James, Sarah) sitting - Kaysar pacing around the table. Keeps looking at Janelle.......now sits near her and asks about her nails...

Eric: If one person in this world is watching this show and sees the way I played this game and says, "I want to have those kinds of morals," then I've won. Because I'm representing my family, I'm representing my morals and I'm representing me.

Catty April: I think it was Ivette who told me the first time she saw Janelle she thought she was a transsexual.

Beau has now joined April, Maggie and Jennifer on the hammock. Eric sits on the grass. Rachel joins them at 9:35 BB Time.

James telling Sarah , I have been honest with you since day one , I kept you here this week when it seemed it was impossible to do .

Sarah looking not happy

feeds switch to another scene

Guest Jillio

James was actutally telling Sarah what he would say to Yvette "I have been honest with you since day one, I kept you here this week when it seemed it was impossible to do".

That was to be said to Yvette NOT Sarah.

Guest Jillio

Y: I dropped the game to be honest - I think u would go far for $500,000. I would not - it hurts me to see you hang around Janelle. I feel betrayed but I am not willing to make friends with people to stay in the game.

J: Ivette I do not want to change my friendships but I found out that Eric, Beau, you, Maggie, are NOT my friends.Kaysar came to me and told me you and Beau were together.

Y: Why would he do that?

J: Because he had a target on his back!

J: B said he would throw veto which is why I asked Janelle - this whole cappy shit - Kay had his word to Cappy - I asked why he kept his word.

Y: I don't really know I just don't...what would you do if Sarah was up?

J: I would let her go home because I think it is best to play as a single person.

Y: I have a brother in jail and his name is Frankie! He was told he would have a min of 10 years and he said nothing so the cops said they commended him - my father had a prob from a friend later on in columbia (LMAO) and I promised I would not do anything shady if the money did not mean anything to me - that is why I won't stop talking to Cappy or Maggie OR you James... I don't think of you worse than everyone else! (is she comparing him to the Columbia drug lords? I cannot stop laughing)!

Guest Jillio

J: I was going to be voted out 9-1 do you agree or disagree or not Yvette?

Y: I agree

J: Well what the hell? Maggie won't even hug Sarah then she puts her feet on the chair so Sarah can't sit there... what the hell? I'm supposed to sit back and let it happen? Fuck that!

Y: I am not saying how I would react if I got up there! Maybe I would let Beau go I don't know yet...

James face looks like - shut up woman! And his shirt says "I am not a crook"!

LOL

Guest Jillio

Y: do you think that game yesterday was well deserved??

J: the veto competition?

Y: yes

J: are you saying you think BB threw the veto competition??

Y: absolutely!!!

J: head in hands

Fish!!!!!!!

Correction : I see now that James was telling Sarah what he was going to say to Ivette. At same time he told Ivette that if he was in Erics place he would of let Sarah go out , a partner is a hindrence in this game.