July 25th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

K, B, Jen, A, S, James, in HOH

April ragging K for having a "spy cam" and using it more than any other HOH

Howie turns on the spy cam and everyone takes a look

Howie and Bea draped across the bed, S and J in the chairs - HG are watching FISH on the spycam :)

Kaysar - pacing and tossing his hat

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right before fish Beau leaned in to kiss Howie

Howie - i crapped my pants

April thinks they were talking game before she and Jen and Beau entered.....sarah & james are laughing and telling her that they were talking about howie

Again howie announces to the room that he "crapped my pants"....

James - howie's been farting ALL night

F1 & F2 - HOH - Kays, jen, beau, how, sarah, james, april

F3 - sleeping HG

F4 - Janelle - lotion and tooth brushing routine

2:06am BBT

James keeps saying that he thought he was coming into this (BB) by myself.....and so I'm totally prepared to play by myself....no matter what happens

A - dont take any of this personally sarah

S - i'm not....they are upset and i am keeping my distance from "them" because I

----howie is licking beau....

In the HOH A asks Janelle if she wants to have sex with Michael when they get out

Janelle acts coy and embarassed

Janelles says she will stay with her friend Rachel or Kenny when she gets out

A = Why don't you just stay with Michale?

Janelle - ignores...

More talk about Michael's family story...something about his birth in Germany...

Talking about the studio that BB is in...

people start clearing out of the HOH room....

Janelle says she is staying up for a little bit

April hugs Kaysar and tells him he is a wonderful person

Beau tells April that Janelle took her cigs..A says "I'm not dumb Beau, I know you took them...."

April confronting Beau about taking her cigs

A - one thing i dont like....cause i'm already stressed out is someone messing with my cigarettes

B - you have 8 packs...you have plenty

B - you dont smoke

A - I do now

B - you dont need to...you have a heart problem...

A- what are you gonna do?

B - i'm not going to talk to james anymore

Beau saying he doesn't want to put James against Kayar for eviction...talking game...with April...

A - He (James) thinks he's smarter than shit ..I love Sarah...No..I dont LOVE Sarah..I like her...I like Janelle, I thnk she's a nice person, but probably isn't someone who I would hang out with outside the house..I would party with Janelle, but Sarah is naive and yoiung and has a lot LOT to learn...She is getting cocky, I sit back and laugh...

B - but you dont need to go around and explain peoples tactics anymore

A - ik know ..cause guys it doesn't matter..

B - i feel that if i dont get kayser out first, he will get me out - he'll have to do it, so i have ot beat him at his own game

A - cause james will connive and say whatever he has to say

A - I cannot believe we are up this late

B - I am usually partying right now...this is the time I get drunk..2:44, 2:45

A - we were meant to meet....i have always wanted to do something like that (i'm lost.....rambling....)

Janelle - "He interigates people for a living is he really a safe person to keep around" (about james)

Kaysar - "If I didnt think I could handle him..."

Janelle is still worried, but Kaysar begins to explain to her about James and how he works.

Kaysar - "There is a reason he was brought back from the dead...."

Janelle - "his strategy is a bit ruthless

Kaysar - "We needed this exact team everyone has their strengths and weaknesses"

*more things I didnt catch*

Now they are talking about the James and April argument.

Kaysar - "I'm not worried about james because he has no better option. eveybody else abandoned him he had nowhere else to run. he could not refuse. I promised him something perfect. He would be foolish to go against us, he knows he'd end up going home."

Kaysar - This is one big game, its funny, I want to prove something. I think James does too, and soon I'm going to have to let him do that.

Janelle - He wants to have his glory day... or his HOH.

Kaysar - To me it doesnt matter, to me I can see you win and it would make me feel happy. And I can walk away knowing that everythings going to be ok. (to Janelle)

Kayser explaining his chess board playing patterns and how they apply to life.

K - I think he wishes he could have done more - he wants to prove some points too and I think pretty soon i will have to let him

J - he wants his glory day, or his HOH day or whatever

K - you have to allowe everyone to feel that special and have that limelight every once in a wall

K - that is just his personality, that's why i let him hold the veto for a while, some people need it more than others. to me it doesn't matter. i can see you win and your smile will make me feel good. I was happy to see him happy and I can walk away knowing that everything is going to be ok. Listen, don't worry, I told Rachel that we are safe not only the outside forces against us, but also the internal bickering from within their group. He sees a potential problem in James because he is always seeking power (from his background, the way he talks), I told him you have a lot going for you, but you have no discipline or restraint. But I think I can sit him down and talk to him or I wouldn't have brought him in. I had to knock some sense into him by nominating him. You shouldn't feel like you are unsafe. He enjoys seeing peoples reactions in squirmy situations.

K - he enjoys getting a reaction...throwing things out to see if anyone catches them. To me it is not threatening. I know how to deal with it. Reading people is a very powerful thing. He is able to read and manipulate and if he wanted to, he could hurt people. I could too, but I choose to do the opposite. I dont think you guys realize over the course of the game how vulnerable you were to me, but I chose to.....did you fart? (to janelle)

J - no, i was just looking at howie..he's funny

- they laugh

K - what i was doing wasn't to hurt you guys. Don't worry though, I know who is and who isnt' with us.

H - let's not help along too much

K - you dont buy a panther without having a containable stable environment for which to keep him in