Saturday, August 9th

CeCiMom

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IVgal...I started watching my DVR like 10 minutes after BBAD started recording and it is so heavy I have to pause just to unwind awhile...now I'm still at 1:21 into the show yet another hour has gone by! Did BB slip a "mickey" in their wine/beer?

Dan doesn't know whether Libra came up with the idea or if Keesha came up with the idea. He knows he was approached but for all he knew, Libra got to Keesha or vice versa.

So how is he to tell Michelle who was the ultimate mastermind? WE know who it was... but he doesn't.

Memphis is a big wussy, too!!! I bet he goes to DR and asks to have a necklace of GARLIC CLOVES. Even a big wussy should be stirrin' the pot. Go tell Renny Libra called her a cracker!!!!

I wish Libra would get violent, give one of the blondes a black eye and get a one way greyhound ticket back to South Fork!!!

I think all those guys just don't want to get inbetween that argument considering within 24 hours those frauds will all fake friendships towards eachother again. Except Keesha. She probably won't mend fences with April. But you can bet April will try...especially if Keesha wins HoH. Miserable little leech.

You are right brainshart. This is a blip that shows their true selves for a bit.... The guys are wise to let them self-destruct because ultimately... Keesha and Libra are really just campaigning right now.

Sam, my only regret is that this great gal fight couldn't have happened during an ongoing wet tee shirt contest!!!!! Then mute the sound and replay BBAD in slow motion!!!! LOL!!!! Maybe with that Theme from Elvira Madigan playing or whatever.

Archived