July 20th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest Befferz182

April looks likes shes about to have a panic attack sitting there listening to what michaels saying about his "secret"

maybe she thinks its about Jen and that effects her.. hmmmm :shock: :D:lol:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike basically giving April an ultimatum either apologize in the DR or he will reveal that April and Jenny are pairs..but he has not come out to say it...(Looks like April is shitting in her pants)

April "is it me"

Guest BigBroAddict

April is trying to figure out who the two people are.

Mike: I will not speak of this to anyone.

Mike: Think of who it could be, and why would i be telling you?

A: Cause you think you could trust me??

This is a very interesting conversation. Mike is talking very evasively.

Guest Befferz182

she has this scared look on her face.. id be scared to if i were her... but i bet u anything she tells Eric and her group of people...

shes naming things that i could possibly be, which is somewhat of a mistake for her

shes freaked out for sure

While mike and April were talking, jan came and sat down to have a smoke.

Conversation stopped immediately between mike and april

April started to talk to jan about laundry that she had did.

You can tell mike want's Jan to go away so he can continue the conversation he was having.. Jan isn't getting it.

Guest Befferz182

Janelle joins April and Mike and they totally change the subject to casual talk

jan asks mike for a cigg and says it will cost her a kiss ... they say not in front of april and she says, why would i care.. so she says ok i wont look and janelle and mike kiss...

now aprils kissing up to mike and janelle saying stuff about her doing janelles laundry.. priceless look on her face, she must of a million things going on in her mind

April leaves the table and goes inside.. Wonder if she's going to go talk to someone..

Jan: april started a rumor in the house that i've had my boob's done, they asked me in the room if it hurt when i got my boobs done. i told them i didn't get them enhanced.

Feed changes to the living room where the other house guest's are.

Everyone in the LR except Jan and Mike talking. April still looks bothered

Feed finally showing outside.

Mike and kaysar talking.

Kaysar: you are lucky

Mike: why am i lucky, i think you are lucky

Kaysar: why?

Mike: because you can still make a lot of money

Mike: this is a dirty game. it's almost as if it wasn't really thought out that well, they just knew it was going to be a big issue.

Mike: it doesn't leave much open to strategy

mike: oh well. I'll go watch all the movies i've missed.. I'll watch everything twice, i'll buy as much popcorn as i can and as much sushi as i can, so i'll be sick of it..

Feed changes to GYM.

beau and ivette are working out.

Michael: (to Kaysar) It's a very dirty game. It's almost as if it's not really, really thought out all that well. They just knew

it would cause a big f'in issue. Which unfortunately leaves it open to very little strategy. Unless

you've had a practice run of some sort. And they haven't- you know what I mean?

Beau, ivette and james in GYM

Talking about HOH and who they would put up, what they would do if kaysar or janelle wins..

james is concerned because the previous nominations where a given.

Ivette is talking about previous BB show's and promises that where made between older houseguest's..

James, Beau, and Ivette in workout room

J: 'Eric and Rachel made all these deals with people (if you're HOH don't put me up) which is

kind of underhanded because we knew who was going to be put up.

I/B: You're right/Exactly

J; so for people to be that scared, either they're really stupid or...I jsut dont' understand

the logic.

I: When it starts flaking down numbers, that deal's out the door.

They're refering to BB3 and other games and James doesn't know what they are talking about.

Beau and Ivette seem to know their past BB games. Very well.

Most of the houseguest's left the LR however still currently around the area.

Howie and racheal are left and it appeared howie tried to talk to racheal but was distracted by the other houseguest's being to close.

BB: eric please go to the diary room.

Eric goes in storage room and brings out beers and wine for the other houseguest's

Guest somniac_mommy

BB tells Eric to go to diary room.

Tey gave him beer and wine.

He came out and told Howie and Rachel and said he wasn't telling everyone.

BB called him back into the DR. Tells him he has to tell everyone.

Darn it!! He doesn't want to share his booze.. perhaps BB wants some action tonight after a long day of boring feeds...

I: The last few days I've barely been strategizing. I've only been thinking of things

back at home. I'm not going to worry about the things that had me worrying. Without those two

in here, it's up in the air. You know what you mean?

Ivette is worried about Janelle....

James: Eric hasn't done well in any physical competition that he's been in. I guess I'll have a

glass of wine.... (leaves)

I: Janelle's been coming up in places that I didn't suspect her to come up.

Beau: I know

I: (lists all the comps J has won/almost won, etc.)

I'll kill myself if I go down with her/before her.. (it's hard to hear b/c I is on the

treadmill)

B: Everything will pan out the way it's supposed to.

While the guest's where getting their glasses of wine/beer Janelle told mike and howie "let's go to the gold room"

3 of them are in there, they closed the door, they are toasting each other.

Howie is joking around with janelle tellin her that he's heard she has fake boobies and lips..

They are talking about april and how much plastic surgery she has had done.

Guest somniac_mommy

Janelle and Mike head to GR with glass of wine.

Evidentally they poured an extra glass of red wine.. Janelle's favorite drink. She gave it to Howie (who, by the way, said that he wasn't drinking; he was going to work out instead) and told him to come have a drink with us in the GR (he understands the hint). He tells her to carry it in the GR and he would come in to drink it later (he says this loud so other HG's will hear him).

Janelle tells him no because everyone will talk shit. He carries the glass of red wine to the GR following Mike (he has white wine) and Janelle. Once in the GR he hands her the second glass and she says thanks Howie..

Interesting.. we're in for a giggly night. LOL!

April and beau outside on the hammock talking about janelle.

April: she could have came into this game showing respect to others, herself and made it different. however she's made things worse for herself.

Beau: changes the topic and starts talking about a dream and other weird stuff.

Feed changes to GR

Guest somniac_mommy

April is out on hammock with Beau telling him what Mike said to her earlier and about Mike kissing Janelle.

Beau says it was fake and that Mike doesn't really like Janelle (visa versa) that it is all an act... for show

Beau and Janelle are talking in the hammock.

April thinks that Michael and Janelle are acting like they like each other for show.

Swiches to Janelle, Michael, and Howie

Janelle: She said that you (Michael) had too many secrets and that I shouldn't trust you. (April?)