Tuesday, April 22nd

Cajunboiler

MrsF, I am prayin hard,lololol

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MrsF, you know a lot of what goes on the page is yours too. :giggle:

I really think Adam will throw the competition so he doesn't lose Sheila's vote. JMHO, but maybe my opinion of Adam is way way down. I just don

Jem, I think you are right on about Ryan, he seems very guarded, and there is just something about him, I cannot stand the man, and I use that term lighly, he has acted anything but manly in the house. Adam is the lessor of 2 evils for me, but I do not hold much faith either although he has surprised me a lot lately, i just hate he way he flip flops constantly.

Adam has played a fairly masterful game to this point. He has placed himself in a position to win and has not alienated the jury to a point that they will vote for someone else over him.

if Adam is in the final 2 he should in my estimation walk away with the 500k.

Go ADAM!!

in my opinion, Ryan is lazy, a slob who talks down to women calls them bitches and ho's, no respect at all, eats like a pig, he in my opinion is not a nice person at all, he really thinks he is all that, I hate the way he acts like he has put himself in the position he is in, no way, he has been lucky, and there has been times the comps were thrown to him, I do not htink he has game at all, and is one of my all time BB players that I cannot stand

I don't like Ryan much either. I posted it before and I'll post it again:

I don't want Ryan to win, but I have to say there isn't too much offensive about him. There isn't much outstandingly likable either. He's what I call a "Medium" or "Blah" person. Not fat, not skinny; not ugly, not beautiful; not too smart, not too dumb; not too happy, not depressed. his hair even says it - not too dark, not too light; not too tall, not too short. He's just medium or blah.

I used to want Adam and Ryan final two because Sheila makes me insane, but now I think that an Adam and Sheila final 2 wouldn't be so bad.

I think Ryan stood a chance of winning if he would have taken Sharon to the final two. I can't wait to see his face when he loses to Adam. He had a chance to win $500,000.00 and he more or less wrote the check out to Adam. What an idiot!!!

I so badly do not want Ryan to profit in any way from his game, he has been such a loser that it hurts me to see Sheila lose 50 g's to that pig, I know that it sound harsh, but he is really not a nice guy at all. I wish Adam was secure enough in himelf to just take Sheila with him, I would love to see Ryans face for that one.

sharon getting evicted is her fault

ryan ask her to commit to evict sheila and she refused

it benefit ryan cause sheila wouldnt have taken him to final two

sheila on guilt trip again

Sheila still isn't going to take him to the final two. Sharon would have. Adam would have taken Ryan over Sharon. He needed to get rid of Adam. It didn't make any sense to keep Adam around. Why give Shelia or Adam the chance to boot him?

adam when caught in a lie is similiar to eric bb8 get all manic

sheila gets an oscar lol

lol grodner is telling all feedester screw you

i cant believe feedester didnt get to see this comp

Anyone else notice the wonderful edit they just did.

Julie went to say that the comp will be over the next FEW nights, but they tried to bleep it out. Its like they dont even care if they are putting forth a good product, very very sad!

sheila is at disadvantage imho

Archived