Monday, March 17th

mjcs

just a couple of minutes ago on BBAD Matt asked Adam " you my nigg*r right ?" around 1:00am to 1:05 am eastern time. WTF!!! All the more reason his deserves to go!

I don't use that term. Nor do the people I associate with use it. I live in the real world. Your post was rude and insulting and I would appreciate you not baiting and flaming me.

well it also disgusts me that Natalie has cornored Josh in the kitchen tryin to get the 3 solid votes for matt, talkin bout how she can work her Magic, I f ing hate this girl, and I can barely stand to watch and listen to her eat that pizza, geesh use a damn napkin or something, yuk!!!!

It is not that none of us never hear it, but it rankles me every time I hear any pharse with the N word, I have never become desenitized of it.

she sure is yappin a different tune tho since she got off the block.

Does anyone know if BB will provide cheese for Matt's whine and cheese party?

What a sniveling, lying, duplicitous, POS, cry-baby.

It would be so awesome if someone would pass a message to the HG, specifically Natalie, detailing his lies and general scumbaggery.

Matt has to go, plain and simple.

CrabMan

I was gonna watch a little of BAD tonight.....but sounds like its gonna be same $h!t different night....I'm gonna pass.

:pixiedust:

Is last nights show worth watching? I skipped it (not purposely, just simply forgot) and just wanted to know if I should dare watch it via cbs.com or invest my 43 minutes into something useful.

(Sorry, wrote this in the wrong thread. By last nights show I meant the HOH competition)

Delete it. Nothing good worth watching.

All talk about evicting Matt.

I'm talking about BBAD

The show itself, I didn't bother watching last night.

Was told half the show was showing the HOH competition.

Hey, I got it turned back on yesterday,lol just to see what was goin on. at least if I dvr it I can run thru all the stuff that is boooorrrriiiinnnngg,lol

JBunny,

The only good thing shown on last nights show (that we didnt see on the feeds) during the HOH comp was Ryan telling Matty to "get off his ass and come over here and support this girl (Natalie). Shes doing this for you." Finally, one of Matty "boys" put him in his place.

Fatcat be ready to FF through alot. It is quite boring this year. I hated Beer Pong last summer but it was something to watch. Even last night I thought that I might get to see Matt whining or some deal making but it was the same thing. People's mouths moving and lies flowing. Some nights are better than others.

JBunny,

The only good thing shown on last nights show (that we didnt see on the feeds) during the HOH comp was Ryan telling Matty to "get off his ass and come over here and support this girl (Natalie). Shes doing this for you." Finally, one of Matty "boys" put him in his place.

Thank you so much for the update! :) Good to know I didn't miss much.

On another note : My respect for Ryan begins to grow.

Why doesn't anyone bring up that Mattole was a complete and total Matthole after Chelsia used the Veto and Ryan backdoored James? Matthole planced around like a cheerleader spouting off how he was the greatest BB player. I mean WTF!!

Anyone that acts the way Matt did last week is just asking to be voted out. Anyone who has watched BB knows that the pendulum can (and most often does) swing from one side to the next from week to week. Its been a long time since one group just completely dominated and picked off the other group. Moral of the story: It never pays to act like you've already won the whole game while there are still 9 people in the house.

Exacty JeepGirl. There were still 9 people in the house, and Matt acted like Richard during the final three last season. It was pathetic (then and now).

Wow the fact that people are able to say its just a word really upsets me. If its not that important then why don't people say something else instead of using the n-word ? It offends me and I think people feel it makes them look cool when they use it and thats ridiculous. Its offensive and furthermore I'm also disappointed in CBS and Showtime for not doing anything about it. :disgust:

Archived