Wednesday, March 12th

CeCiMom

I wish someone would hand them a can of WD-40. That creaking crane is driving me nuts!

i'd rather hear the crane than Natty any day, she's being quiet!!!!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And another... YAY!!!

Most users ever online was 1,671 on Today, 10:01 PM

Last season, the endurance comps didn't even last this long, did they? Seems like everyone was more interested in cutting deals than putting in the effort to win.

Matt tells baller he needs to root Natty on, Ryan and he are the only ones cheering for her, (adam seems awful quiet like maybe he's not so mad at me....)

I wish someone would hand them a can of WD-40. That creaking crane is driving me nuts!

i'd rather hear the crane than Natty any day, she's being quiet!!!!

Yeah, I have to agree, she was driving me crazy too. She's just saving it for later.

Big night tonight for Morty's gang!!!

Most users ever online was 1,684 on Today, 10:03 PM

Last season, the endurance comps didn't even last this long, did they? Seems like everyone was more interested in cutting deals than putting in the effort to win.

The last one lasted for a while.. but i don't remember any of the others lasting so long..

I'm looking for Chelsia to drop anytime. She looks the most miserable. James looks like he could go forever and so does Natalie.

Most users ever online was 1,710 on Today, 10:04 PM

I love this place :grouphug:

i dont get it

how all of sudden so much user

this season hasnt been getting this much traffic and boom everyone logs on

i dont get it

how all of sudden so much user

this season hasnt been getting this much traffic and boom everyone logs on

Probably because everyone wanted to see if James got into it with any of the people that voted him out.

That includes the guests... I'll get ya the break down number. brb

What do you mean lvgal? U have to go into your own setting to change the time from daylight savings hun.

Is someone ever going to change the time?

It wasn't bothering before tonight, but now, everything is annoying me!

the time was off for me until today now it's fixed...for me anyway

They should make it interesting and make the crane spin them around really fast. See them hold on then!

1733 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes

Active Users 1542 guests, 183 members, 8 anonymous members

CeCiMom, Google.com, daizeeduke, armymomma, islandgirl, Crys2101, king123, kerks3, TheBlackRose, allstarfan, Jenna, honey25, pin64, deejay, NashandNoahfan, mjcs, SKBTT, kpelletier, jonikay, IluveDrWill, velverette, lphilli, jandy, hairyattitude, jammer, skiverd, sweetcheeks6402, mellow44, lidarln, thebb, emant2, stewardess, ciaobaby, jeremy23ky, RengiAbilene, anjcoakley, ShadyAlaska, Butter, Hayden4, RavenSkyler, BORED, russtaylor51, lvgal, Jovialchic, bb9addict, flowersong1, panda, Snuggs, abbaholic, Bayoucracker, Denise4925, realfan08, mrsmuffin, lndsy, mbolt, JeepGirl, fyigregorylane, Sharonda99, Slowpoke, ImIn, MissMorales, kaydiane, word_girl, laladoopiedu, moose3, mac328, EllenB, uvp, thomast77, deniselane, lauri, newman, lorican, Marty, topia, katie2, loveSaturday, LJSingleton, MissSugarKane, shhximxhiding, PookiePookie, RDM, Brenn, cometsdancer, scooby-doo, sdgirl, Kimlyn, Hbaby, breezemom, girlstacy, CFH61, ismartypants, Sheldon, eandbdiaz, SUNSHINE, redrose8, sonnybeans, ren10, DreamAngel, sting14923, backintexas, mesquaw28, April, charlie222, Cocoabutta98, brittney867, ranjake, nightwatcher, bayoubuck, MsT, silver, Anniee, Francis_3, taramisu, JediJani, mimmie, Matilda, bluesie, Miracle916, nerorowan, Mendes56, rhondamichele, Tonkastoy, chikenkicker, Drummer1, SueZqueZ, lakergirl, luvmanatees, Glorya, justpeeking, Siberiankt, ericsturrock, wolfrider, bruth27, Cardinal, Liza, nickia03, Shellyab, lynz4tex, jude49, eileanora, WICKET, catahoula_dogs, kjpatridge, Lolapop, Sashaa, EastCoast49, LadyBelle1, saphyre22mi, nwm656, malie5, Mina86, ElleNaturelle, smoore360, 2angelsabuv, OregonBBFan, regisjack, cutietootie, planejane40, KLynne, grandmasandie, luvinjamie, natalie5150, IM2L844, trayce5, guppy67, gmsouth, Ask Jeeves, kseaton75, gabby, smassadi, perk88, doodeh007, TCS, LovesBigBrother, tammygail, bigbrothergirl4ever, Rannt, prttynpnk42, mojoy, ajmac, jaggerdoggie, karen69, Sara5229, JEDI

Board Statistics

Board Stats Our members have made a total of 300,813 posts

We have 10,945 registered members

Most users ever online was 1,733 on Today, 10:09 PM

Archived