Wednesday, March 12th

CeCiMom

just got done watching the show on the west coast and all i have to say is goooo nat, BB really scored big in the ratings tonight tho by pissing on america, and nat really pissed off america by voting james back in, i really really wanted to see alex come back i was sooooooooooooo pissed about the wasted week and that alex won't be back i was looking forward to rooting for some one i didn't hate

i've now decided to embrass the hate and i want nat to win it for matt and ryan cause i want hell to break out and i want josh to get what he deserves

sooo pissed i just needed to vent

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Chelsia was waiting for Sharon to leave.

about time

i dont know why she was up there that long anyway

james

my controls- then board settings...update what your time is on. Sharin is down!! OH NO!!! 2 against one...I like it better 3 against 1

Sharon just dropped.....who will be next?

I think Chelsia. James will make a deal with her or she'll ask for safety from him if she gives up.

Did Natalie just say "it's like being on a stripper pole?" God, she's so random, just talking out of her head!

i dont see any deal being made

the house is divided

why make a deal if it is such

I think she will too... but, I knew she wouldn't let Sharon and Nat be the last two. She had to make sure her and James only had 1 opponent before she drops. But, she'll stay as long as she can.

why is james still up there

does comp favor his size over the other guys

The house may be divided, but aren't James and Chelsia partners? He'll watch out for her before anyone else, which is why I think one of them will make a deal with the other, whether it's while there are 3 of them remaining or if James and Chelsia should end up being the last 2.

why is james still up there

does comp favor his size over the other guys

Definitely. The other guys are bigger. No way someone like Ryan is staying up there for long.

Thanks for the time info.......I had to put in that I was on Mt. time instead of Pacific but finally worked it out...............

NOW, if Natalie can beat climidia and the born star, I will feel truly blessed :angel:

The house may be divided, but aren't James and Chelsia partners? He'll watch out for her before anyone else, which is why I think one of them will make a deal with the other, whether it's while there are 3 of them remaining or if James and Chelsia should end up being the last 2.

my fault

i thought you were refering to nat making a deal with them

thats what my post was directed at

which ever group wins they will be major rubbing it in tonight

Definitely. Natalie better hope she's not on the wrong end of it. She's been running her mouth alot tonight.

yep :lol:

Archived