March 6 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

12:35 BBT: Matt & Ryan talking. Ryan says won't evict Chelsea, not the prettiest girl in the house. But Sheila's gonna have a bad week.

Fuskie

Who notes Ryan leaning towards nominating Sheila and Sharon...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:43[M BBT: Ryan and Matt were discussing nominations. Ryan wants to put Sheila and Sharon up on the block. Matt thinks it's not a bad move but is really pushing for Josh. Ryan says he can backdoor. They talk about James and that he was ok with Chelsia not being on their team for the food competition. Matt asks i he is sure he doesn't want to just put up Josh and Sharon because Josh was such and ass last week. Ryan says, "If he doesnt go he's gonna be worse and I told him in the kitchen I didn't have a grudge, but I really want to get rid of Sharon. Ryan says that he really wants to get the girls out for numbers.

James comes in and asks if they've worked anything out. Ryan explains that he has two girls in mind. James asks if it's Sharon and Sheila and says, Sharon is smart, you need to worry abut her coming off the block and if she is up with Sheila, Sheila may go home. Ryan tells Jmaes he isn't really targeting one over the other and this is a hard week. James says Sheila will be a good buffer later on in the game because she can't win things and she can be used later.

Natalie comes up to see what's going on. Game talk stops and a little later Natalie is called to the DR.

James has now talked Ryan into nominating Chelsea instead of Sheila, with Sheila as the backdoor because Chelsea would otherwise be a vote to keep Sharon. Matt doesn't want Chelsea to go, neither does Ryan. Ryan says that James would have to do damaga control and James agrees.

Fuskie

Who heard Matt singing, I have a little vulva in my pocket and I know how to rock it...

Ryan, Matt, Chelsia, SHaron and Josh are bitching about Sheila in the food competition. The had 10 minutes to spell as many words as they could. Chelsia said that Josh had put beef on the board and Sheila did meat also and they told her not to bother about it... Matt says it was fun.

I have to go for a while. Hope someone can take over.

2:43pm BBT - Chelsia and Josh are on the couch. She is checking out a mole on the crack of his butt. Adam wants a smoke, but James tells him to get the patch. Joing the club man.

Adam seems to have his hand sort of in his pants. The camera kind of goes up and down his body. Adam is bored. Adam is making faces with this tongue. Adam says we are all friends. He is now squeezing his zips up close...(ok yeah he is an issue). Ryan and James are playing chess. James doesn't seem to remember what is going on. Chelsia asks ryan if he has a house phone, he says no. Chelsia said I think no one in this house does.

2:38pm BBT

Natalie and Sheila are talkin in the sauna room. Natalie is doing her nails. They are discuss about the fight the other night. Guess the door is open. Sheila needs to find her laundry, she thinks maybe she did leave it in the dryer. Sheila says she likes natalie that she has a positive attitude.

Feeds change to outside. Adam lights one up. Guess Sheila's clothes have been in the washer all night. Natalie says we need to do some towels. Sheila said she will wait to wash her clothes. Sheila thought adam was doing his clothes, but he said he isn't that much of an asshole, Sheila said I didn't say that.

Sheila and Matt are laying down on the hammack, Natalie wants to join, but Matty says no, but finally he says fine for a few minutes. Matty tells Sheila and natalie that he has talked to Ryan and he isn't putting up either of them. Sheila is saying if we guess will you tell us. But he says he isn't telling them anything. He said he could be a pawn. Matty leaves, tells the girls to stay here.

Sheila said that Sharon told her that she feels she (sharon) is going up because of things that have been said. Sheila tells adam to close the door. They need to door closed for filming purposes. Sheila goes why would Ryan toss my name around. Natalie said they are probably tossing around everyone's name around. Natalie says that Ryan is going to make the smartest move possible.

2:58pm BBT - Matty Chelsia and Adam in the little boat in the backyard.

Matty said he wanted to be alone and those two come up and ask me if they are going up. Chelsia said those two are so insecure about their position in this house. Matty said I wish they were going up cause than i could say yes. Matty says it is hard to be shocked when you don't have a clue you are going up. Matty said things would be different if this was singles from the first day.

Adam says if he won the HOH he would have put up Sheila. Matty says how many play POV. Adam says 4, then he says 5. Chelsia said no I think it is 6. She explains that the two nominees and the HOH pick a ball out of the bag to play the POV.

Matty/Adam finds it hard to work with James. He comes from a different part of the world.

Matty doesn't smoke, because he doesn't get motivated. Adam says he has to have his smoke first thing. Chelsia is talkin about her ex-boyfriend did the same thing. Matty quit weed cold turkey, cause he didn't need it anymore. (they have cut the audio now...)

(not much action happening, gotta go make supper)

3:20 BBT Sheila and Nat were talking about clothes, nat had all of her Nail Polish out...

BY Chels is talkign t omatt about nat I think chels said she's sweet, and matt says his friends won't be mad for hooking up with her.

matt hopes she meets a nice guy. matt says he can't deal with her because he needs anger and passion.

matt says there was nothing there when he kissed her and he knew right there she wasn't for him.

3:25 BBT Nothing really happening... General chit chat in the BY...

HOH Room, Matt is playing with the basketball bouncing it off the walls and twirling it on his finger.. Ryan is in the HOH BR says he'll be right out...

3:26BBT Matt telling Ryan that Chels is out there trying to figure it out and why are they putting her and sharon on the block. Matt says chels is nervous she will lose the POV to sharon.

325 BBT: Matt says let Josh play the safe card for the week. Matt says he can't wait till Ryan shocks everybody.. Ryan says everything should go according to plan... Frozen Feeds...

330 BBT: Matt is BSing Ryan. Saying that he was rooting for him the whole time he was on the block and that the whole reason he was up in the HOH with Sharon was because he was trying to ask her if she thought this was a good idea...

331 BBT: LOL Josh is saying he is being haunted by Allison because he sees her places and he hears her sometimes.

332 BBT: JOsh matt and Ryan in HOH talking about Natalie freaking out because she doesn't have Matty for a partner (I have to get going soon)

3:36 pm BBT - Chelsia went up to HoH and is paranoid that they want to back door her. Ryan is encouraging her not to win POV and to go with the plan. Ryan says that he wants to talk to her about something and tells her that it

feeds are back. Sharon is on the block. She's talking to Sheila and Matt in the bedroom.

Mat said about the PoV to Sharon. It's ok, you can beat her. (I'm assuming that Ryan did put Sharon and Chelsia on the block)

Archived