Wednesday, February 27th

CeCiMom

Marty wrote:

Allison is running the whole show. I guess you could say she is playing the game and is good at it but that doesn't mean I have to like her.....
:bangin:

I don't care for her much either, but she is playing the game, and I always prefer a good player over a person who has no game, and is just there hoping not to get evicted. If she were gone, I won't miss her.

Echo I just dislike Allison more and more everytime she opens her mouth.

Hey I noticed every time they mention the 5 ft. restraining order for Josh to stay away from Allison we get FOTH.

Marty wrote:

Hey I noticed every time they mention the 5 ft. restraining order for Josh to stay away from Allison we get FOTH.

What? tell me more about this 5ft thing? I have been away from BB since last night watching BBAD.

Also, do we know if this is a short season or not? It is looking like they will be evicting couples to the end, which means only a couple more weeks, unless they start playing as individual players.

From BB Dish

http://bb9dish.blogspot.com/

7:15pm BBT

Allison is crying in the bathroom, saying she's done with this. She feels threatened. Ryan is trying to calm her down, but also saying he didn't hear Josh being horrible to her.

Allison: Do you realize, my parents are probably like, wtf, why would she put up with this? Why is she even doing this?

Ryan: This is exactly what he wants...

Allison: No, this has nothing to do with what he said. This is about threats... He told me he was going to strangle me, slit my throat, then he got 2 feet in front of my face and called me a c-nt and a whore.. swore at me on television...

7:15pm BBT

Joshuah's side of the story..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYiCtuerWI0

FLAMES

Long story short, Allison says she told the DR what Joshuah did, and they called him in and told him to keep 5 feet away from her at all times.

So... am I evil if I'm sitting here hoping Allison drops out? And Ryan gets to bring back one of the recently evicted HGs... like, maybe, say.. Alex?

7:40pm FEEDS ARE BACK

BACKYARD - Pool Table

Chelsia, James, Natalie, Ryan

Archived