Power Couple...what Was The Freakin' Point???

YayBB9

OK, what was the point of the "Power Couple" ? All they did was throw out one of the other couples...on the spot...no negotiating...no veto. All that "power" didn't even get them one night in the HOH, ffs! I wonder if BB counted on both of the "twists" being rendered moot in less than a week?

I bet if Jen & Ryan had been earning bonuses for each week that their secret was kept from the other HGs, we might be seeing a VERY different game.

So far, I'm extremely disappointed. Not as disappointed as those who purchased the live 24/7 feeds, but still....

Sigh...... :blink:

idk either it was lame

jacob and sharon didnt get any shot at pov

power couple would had more impact imho if they did it once season started several weeks and everyone knew hg more

more folks would be pissing their pants then

Only Allison Grodner knows for sure!

I can only imagine that they stuck in 8 couples so that if ever Sharon and/or Jacob were unwilling to play the game as a couple, they could disqualify them, in which case there would have been no need for the whole power couple thing.

What with the whole Neil thing, it was lucky they still had Sharon and Jacob in sequester, so they could act as alternates.

We know Neil is out for sure, but does anyone know if Jacob has turned up anywhere out in the real world yet?

I agree with UVP, the "power couple" idea would have been good if tey did it later, or, similar to the coup, could use it at any point in the game.

Archived