The Whole "father" Theme

crustylugholes

Has anyone else noticed that there is a common bit of painful history with a lot of the HGs? The father issue.

Amanda's father's suicide

Alex's father was killed on 9-11

Neil's mother and father going through a particularly bitter divorce.

Natalie made mention that her father is the one who pimped her out in the bikini clad coffee kiosks, Somehow that doesn't strike me as the act a concerned, loving father would make.

Shiela's father went to prison for bank robbery and she was placed in an orphanage as a direct result.

Parker's never really mentioned a father, Just his Mom. Sounds like his father was out of the picture.

I think it was Chelsia who said her parents are divorced.

Probably a couple more divorces in there too, I'm not certain. I just noticed a bit of a common theme.

I had wondered about it............I also noticed that when Alex swore on his father, Matt did so too........which made me think Matt's father may have also died. I think it is a little unusual for so many........and, really a sad situation.

Matt's father died of a drug overdose. I think when they made their selections this was part of the reason why this group of characters were picked. It has to be, because that is a lot out of 16 people to have this is common.

Archived