Myxter (James' Friend)

Yana

Maybe Myxter is Jennifer or his friend is Jennifer. I remember it being said that he said something about his friend hooking up with Jennifer before the show even start airing. Am I correct? Myxter uses "HE" to throw us off. And says his friend will probably hook up with Jennifer for us to naturally right off eliminate Jennifer.

Just a wild guess. :lol:

I just started reading this about this an hour ago, but it is driving me crazy trying to figure this out.

It would be cool if this person is actually legit and does is someone in the house or at least actually know someone in the house.

Yes that is a wild guess because Myxter has already said his friend is a "HE".

Guest cay61

I think we can all agree that our best bet is to wait for Morty :)

103 in Central California :flame I'm MELTING }}}}}}

Yes that is a wild guess because Myxter has already said his friend is a "HE".

Yeah it is a very wild guess, but I made the point in my theory that Myxter makes us think it is a "HE" to throw us off. Maybe, maybe not.

Anyway I can't wait for it to be revealed.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that was James' story to Kaysar and the others to try to prove that he didn't have a pair? I thought he was trying to explain that while he was supposed to come in with another person, that didn't work out. He told Sarah to lie and tell Kaysar and the others that she was only called in to be on BB five days before they were to leave (to try to show that she must be a person without a pair, too). He said they must have picked her because she matched his description of a perfect woman, so they had a bunch of pairs and a possible future pair with the two of them.

Of course, now Kaysar and his group know the truth.

I don't think James was lying about originally having another partner. It makes sense that it was originally gonna be a guy because they usually have an even number of guys and girls or one more of one gender than the other. If James had come into the house with a guy there would've been seven guys and seven girls.

Guest ranster627

great thread ...

It sure would explain why Sarah isn't as mentally tough as the rest, she is just there doing James a favour ... she mentioned yesterday that she was last minute ...

If not for Sarah we would have only had 12!

Guest ah282

Maybe Myster will let us know if he was supposed to be going in there, now that we all know about him knowing James.

Wow! That ended up being a great cover story for James and Sarah for a while, and it was the truth!! No wonder James ended up in the house with someone he has only been dating for about four months, and who says she can't lie!