Myxter (James' Friend)

Yana

Since Myxter and Morty both are out of town... Thought a little poll might be fun... Who do you think Myxter's friend is and why?

Remember Myxter has said this much...

1. That his friend is a HE...

2. Yana came up with three based on Myxter saying that they thought their friend would hook up with Jennifer, and that the friend wasn't listed on the CBS site as a possible evictee... Kaysar was the only male listed on CBS... Eric is married... Beau is gay... That left... Howie, Michael, and James... We now know that James is with Sarah as a couple... That leaves us with Howie or Michael... James is left so if people think itmight be a red herring him kissing Sarah...

ETA: I have had a lot of people ask me why I didn't put Myxter himself on the list... My reasoning it this... If Myxter IS in the house then he has to be one of the three listed above so he is really already on the list... LOL... Hope that makes sense...

My first guess was Michael and I'll stick with it.

Wow, I;m the only Howie so far. Heres my reason......

I remember reading that KEyser and Mike are in the same line of work and live in the same apartment complex. If you knew mike i would think you would know keyser.

....as for howie, rachel being the possible pair, could be a sister/cousin that lives far away from him, therefore would not be known by mixter.

thats my 2 cents

Wow, I;m the only Howie so far.  Heres my reason......

I remember reading that KEyser and Mike are in the same line of work and live in the same apartment complex. If you knew mike i would think you would know keyser.

....as for howie, rachel being the possible pair, could be a sister/cousin that lives far away from him, therefore would not be known by mixter.

thats my 2 cents

He might've known him from before Michael lived in that apartment or met Kaysar.

Nope only that but if Michael and KAysar are co-workers they might not hang out away from work with...

ETA: my fingers aren't working good... Nope should be not...

Nope only that but if Michael and KAysar are co-workers they might not hang out away from work with...

Yeah that too. Plus I don't know all of my friends' other friends, even the ones who live really close to eachother or work together.

Is your pick Kaysar or James?

I casted other as my vote, I believe it is Myx himself

But Diva if it's Myx himself he has to be listed up there...

Okay reading this board like I do religuosly , who says Myxter is a guy . I have not read the profile so have now idea.

But lets say Myxter is another spelling for Maxter , and Max is what Eric calls Maggie .

so what if Myxter is Maggie and in the game right now , lol , stupid thought I know just one rattling around that empty cage of mine .

My vote is that Michael is his friend , and as far as Michael and Kaysar being in the same work , not really , there is a difference between a true artist and a Graphic designer , since Graphic design is my schooling choice to learn if I was not as old as Methusila. lol

I voted for James. I guess because I'm liking him the most (of the guys) so far and I want to be able to rah rah for the home team houseguest... lol

I say Howie. As hard as it is to sit and listen to him sometimes go on and on, I swear I heard him talking about Pennsylvania.

Ok, I'm re-thinking this. I now think Myxster's friend might be Kaysar. Somewhere Myxster said that his friend isn't what you might think. What if that means that he Muslim and so we may all have some pre-concieved idea of who he is... and in reality he's nothing like what we would think? Just a thought?

Ceci,

I would've thought that too except Myxter's first hint was that the friend wasn't one of the one's on the CBS site poll for first evicted... After that was the HE thing and the hooking up came in... I went over to CBS and had a look... Kaysar was the ONLY male listed on the CBS poll as first to be evicted...

good points yana... thanks :D (I'm thinking as I'm writing so, who knows what will be spilling out of my fingers... LOL)

I believe its Howie.....Myxter would have known James' girl, Sarah...He would have also said he knew two people in the house if it were Michael. Because Michael and Kaysar are a pair...and usually if you have a close friend, you know their other friends.

So Howie it is, IMO.

OK Rub but I really believe that Howie and Rachel are a pair... Related somehow... Wouldn't you think Myxter would know Rachel if it was Howie? I tend to believe he wouldn't know Kaysar more than Rachel... JMHO

Guest cay61
I vote for Howie because he has the biggest mouth and speaks before thinking. He would be the least likely to keep a secret. Or keep his agreement to CBS. IMHO of course.

DITTO!!!

Guest shortybrown

I think that "Myxter" would sound like "Mike-ster" when spoken. Therefore, my guess is that it's Michael!