BB show recappers

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627

thanks Dreigha ... I will be counting on you ... anyone else?

Repetition is good to confirm the events ...

HELP!

Guest just horse

Hey...Last year I was horsemensuck on the live chats. I gave play by play for the people who weren't on the east coast. I chatted with the infamous Morty a couple of times. I'll gladly help you out with that!! Anything for the infamous Morty!

OMG! What a day. BB6 is to start and my free cable that I have had for 3 yrs is gone! My satilite has only a few channels left cause it's going down. Thankfully at the moment CBS is working. I'm going to keep checking it all day. So, I think I can help, if you want to take a chance. If that channel goes out I'll flip!!! But put me in somewhere in the second half of the show so I can have the kids in bed.

What a crummy summer. First no van, now the TV, what next?

PM me if you need me to write.

mrspopcorn... you have a friend or neighbor that you can go to their house to watch? I just feel sooo bad for you... but, if you can't get to a TV... I will be happy to tape it for you and send you the tape in the mail. I know the first show is so exciting and I hate to think of anyone missing it that wants to see it.

(My hubby and I are going to a fine dinning restaurant for dinner and then home with some of their yummy desserts ... just to make tonight extra special... LOL, yep, we're BB dorks!!!)

Guest ranster627

Hopefully a lot of people will post in here during the show so it will be a little help!!!!

Guest ranster627
Think you can't help us out because you don't get the Live Feeds?

Then you would be wrong ...

We are trying something new out this year ...

We need people to write what they see on the televised show, preferrably as you are watching it, but even within the hour later ... then Ranster (me) will swoop in and gather it all up for a neat upload for the BB page.

Wanna Help? Volunteer here!

Watching the show? Post what you see here in as much detail as you can!

This is all a part of Morty's Team Coverage ...

Any takers?

Guest ranster627

We need people to write what they see on the televised show, preferrably as you are watching it, but even within the hour later ... then Ranster (me) will swoop in and gather it all up for a neat upload for the BB page.

Any takers?

Good news. I don't know why they shut off my free cable this morning but this afternoon they hooked me back up. Hurray. So I can watch Big Brother!!! And I can write. Are we writing for 15 mins, or 30 mins. I'll do which ever during the second half of the show. That way the kids should all be in bed.

Guest ranster627

just sent a PM ... write whatever you feel most comfortable with, but the challenges are most important!!!!

Post them here ...

Thanks!!!! :wink:

in general yes, but tonights will be a mix I think ...

Anyone else up to writing tonight?

I would but be will be watching a taped version as soon as I get back from cheerleading practice.

Guest ranster627

Any takers?