BB show recappers

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cafemusique

I thought Julie said last night that the next show is on Thursday (a week from yesterday)?

No she said she would see you again on Thrusday... This is true... The live show is the only one that has Julie on it really and that one will be Thrusday... There is a pre recorded show on Tuesday...

Guest cafemusique
No she said she would see you again on Thrusday... This is true... The live show is the only one that has Julie on it really and that one will be Thrusday... There is a pre recorded show on Tuesday...

Ah. Thanks for that. I was too busy trying to get the live feeds set up, since I'd read they were SUPPOSED to start right after the show aired in the east. Mustn't have paid enough attention.

Guest ranster627
Think you can't help us out because you don't get the Live Feeds?

Then you would be wrong ...

We are trying something new out this year ...

We need people to write what they see on the televised show, preferrably as you are watching it, but even within the hour later ... then Ranster (me) will swoop in and gather it all up for a neat upload for the BB page.

Wanna Help? Volunteer here!

Watching the show? Post what you see here in as much detail as you can!

This is all a part of Morty's Team Coverage ...

Any takers?

Well .. I don't like to type as I watch .. especially cause I am usually in chat. But I do plan to tape all the shows, and am willing to rewind the tape and recap what happened as I watch it again (you catch more things that way too).

So if you can use me ... I'll be here.

Guest amerry1

Much to my husbands dismay, I'm willing to give it a try. Need to know, do you want one long post at the end of the show with my observations, or would you prefer several posts as the show progresses, or does it even matter as long as you get something? :wink:

Guest ranster627
Think you can't help us out because you don't get the Live Feeds?

Then you would be wrong ...

We are trying something new out this year ...

We need people to write what they see on the televised show, preferrably as you are watching it, but even within the hour later ... then Ranster (me) will swoop in and gather it all up for a neat upload for the BB page.

Wanna Help? Volunteer here!

Watching the show? Post what you see here in as much detail as you can!

This is all a part of Morty's Team Coverage ...

Any takers?

Guest agiordano

im willing to give it a try also , i guess get use three 2 try it out and who ever you think is preferable , let us no

On the actuall shows if I am home and not seeing one recorded for me I may be able to type and watch at same time , but live feeds I forget half by time I get to write it. I am good at pics if I remember my arrow position , lol. But when here for a show I will attempt it , just where do we post it at as the show going on.