Is Jen Pregnant?

jenniferz47

Um, going to guess not. They've been in the house for, what, 7 weeks? We know she wasn't knocked up coming into the show because at some point it was alluded to her being on her period. Lol, excuse me if I don't go back through the logs to find **that**. And as far as we know she hasn't had sex in the house, so it's pretty unlikely.

I think it's just them making fun of her because she has put on some weight while in the house. I think I remember reading that she's gained over 10 pounds.

From memory, they are tested for that before they go in the house. I can't remember what year that came up, but I remember one of the females stating she was tested before she went into the house

Maybe that is why they keep referring to her as being "pregnant". At one point Dick had mentioned that there were no hot chicks in there and was naming off and said "and then there's Jen, she's pregnant" and then the next night they were playing spin the can and asked "Who in the house is pregnant" and then later asked "Who is the father of Jen's baby"..... but you are right, I do remember her having her period because Dick was talking about how she just threw her tampons in the trash vs wrapping them up. Someone had mentioned her getting drunk while she was HOH too. Thanks!

They go through extensive medical exams before entering the house, so if she is, it either happened in the sequester period in the week or two leading up to the show or in the house itself, which we probably would have seen/heard about.

well...I heard that she is preggers and ED's the baby daddy (Dani's baby bro/sis). It's Jen's ultimate revenge on ED...he'll never be able to get rid of her now and will be responsible for years of child support (not to mention neglect)! :rolleyes:

:naughty:

Thanks Jem...I thought she did...at least she came prepared

I wonder if Amber did...LOL

I love it!! oscarf.gif(Jen) is pregnant with 36_1_15.gif(Dick's) Luuuv-child!!!

roflmao-1.gif

well...I heard that she is preggers and ED's the baby daddy (Dani's baby bro/sis). It's Jen's ultimate revenge on ED...he'll never be able to get rid of her now and will be responsible for years of child support (not to mention neglect)!

love that, but I doubt see is pregnant

:animated_rotfl:

:lol:

Archived