Rate Who Has Played The Best Game So Far?

cindyannie

Who do you think has played the best game to this point and say what you think of eveyrone so far not just the best. Here are mine. In no particular order.

Dustin - he has played fairly smart, stayed in good graces with his alliance so far, has dealt pretty well with all the criers and emotional stuff, lied when he needed to,

Eric - getting screwed around by being AP, went in a certain direction of alliance and the public didn't, will probably be his undoing, smart guy, personable, would have possibly played a better game without being AP.

Jessica - smart game, staying low, not a threat but could float to the end, people all like her, only female not to be accosted by Dick, depends too much on Eric

Jen - smart girl, athletic, keeps her cool, staying out of the spotlight recently was smart, needs to be careful how many people she tells different lies to

Amber - horrible player, should not be in this game, way too emotional and unstable, not really good at much

Dani - good player hampered by having her dad there, good at comps, would have made more contacts without Dick there,

Dick - horrible player, has made many mistakes especially the tirades, no strategy, plays by intimidation,

Jameka - too religious, not very great strategy, not a great player

Zach - smart game (maybe by accident) not a stupid guy, horrible at comps, stayed in touch with everyone, stayed out of trouble

Ofcourse these are just my opinions, would love to know yours. Please try to keep the explanations defined by the game play. Not the emotional personal stuff. Don't mean it to be a popularity contest.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ED, hands down.

I liked him from the get-go, his 'out' there honesty was a new kind of game. He's used his personality to get exactly what he's wanted at every stage of the game. It looked like he lost it there last week, when Eric turned the vote, but it looks like he is regrouping right now, after having been too over the top this past week.

He has explained his actions nearly every step of the way. He knows the other HG'S don't like how he behaves, he doesn't apologize for any of it, well, not really, though he did use the 'sorry' word today with Dustin.

ED knows what he wants, and has been very successful at getting it so far. He just told Eric, maybe America hates him, maybe they don't, but there has never been a player like him in the game.

I agree with that.

ED, best player so far, hands down.

Its really hard for me to answer that question....I've changed

my mind on everyone of these HGs....well maybe not Carol

because she was the first to go.....so at this point I don't even

know who I want to win the $500.000.00...As far as the best

game player...?????? :animated_scratchchin:

imho

jen

and

dustin he the reason eric still in the game

amber she is so weak i think most would want to go final two with her

jessica hasnt pissed no one off

It's hard to say.

I do like how ED calls people out, but he goes WAAAAAAAAY too far (and that is NOT smart). People don't like living with him!

I typically don't like floaters, but Zach is being smart by not making too many waves...and he knows he can be a vote for any team that approaches him. Time will tell.

Amber and Jameka are weak. I hate that they represent Christianity and am glad to see that most people recognize their brand of Christianity as being childish and make-believe.

Jen's pretty good too. I can't stand the fact that she is so shallow, but maybe that's why she's able to deal with ED's mean, mean, mean words.

Eric hasn't been able to play his game, so it doesn't count.

Danielle is pretty smart and I wonder how she would have done if ED wasn't there. I think she would have gone far, because she is cute and she's good at comps.

The rest are just eh.

Jen- Good player, good for the game. The one player that can handle Dick.

Dustin- pretty sharp player, but not too interesting to watch.

Jemeka- Not very sharp player, her best game is to do nothing. Only interesting when she really pissed off (at dick). Likely to make it the final 4 because nobody watching her.

Zack- Honestly not sure what to think about him. Rarely does he say\do much that moves the game forward

Eric- Good the the game, but I can't stand his endless chatter. He never shuts up during his one-on-one fire side chats with people.

Dick- Best player of this season. Good player, good for the game.

Daniele- Tough competitor, good for the game.

Jessica- So far she has not add a lot to the game. If she were gone, I don't think she would be missed.

Amber- No single HG has made me laugh so hard more than Amber. Her crying just makes me howl. She'd cry if she spilt milk. Other than that, she doesn't add that much to the game. Not competitive, does appear to have a strategy

When I first started watching, it was from base shallowness....I thought Nick was the hottest looking thing this side of the rockies! I didn't really like any of the other players, I thought they were all idiots, and this was going to be a boring season.

Now, I can see they all have their roles, which is exactly how the producers want them to be. We might look at their choices, and say, how could they have chosen that person, but it just looks more and more like these people are iconic representations of America. Which is probably what the producers wanted.

I like watching all of them now, the little hamsters...each to his own personality, doing the best they can, it's delicious TV!

ed isnt a good player because his mouth has already cost him several jury votes.

ed isnt a good player because his mouth has already cost him several jury votes.

I think he is not playing to win, he playing to draw as much heat as he can, for as long as he can, so that Daniele can win.

Now, I can see they all have their roles, which is exactly how the producers want them to be. We might look at their choices, and say, how could they have chosen that person, but it just looks more and more like these people are iconic representations of America. Which is probably what the producers wanted.

For whatever reason, a lot of people don't see this. They are casting people with very specific personality flaws.

If you think about the casting process, if they really wanted to get the best and brightest manipulators and BB game players, we'd house full of people saying and doing very little, because it is not very smart to reveal your cards every time you says something, and these HGs reveal way too much all the time, just as every HGs has done from every past season.

Jen is the power player. She earned her way off the block long enough to become a valuable swing vote. Jessica is the house ninja. She basically plays the opposite of whoever's gameplay hits roadbumps. She's avoided Dick's wrath and knows that sometimes it's better to keep a dangerous player INSIDE the house. Her and Jen are probably going to be final two with Zack as the third. Everybody else are like Civil War soldiers facing each other in a field with fingers on the triggers.

The player that played the worst game so far is America. Eric would have been much more effective if people focused on furthering Eric instead of using him just to vote out people that made the show boring.

Probably a three way tie

ED, Dani, and Jessica

Jessica held back for a long time and now got her power...sadly for her, it may not be working out as expected

ED is the only one who stays honest...yes his tirades are annoying...even to me...but I like his play

Dani is smart...good at comps and I think although her Dad screws her over, that may be good for her since the target is on Dick

-Kyo

Brainshart, I think America doesn't use the vote Eric's advantage because they don't like him that much. I actually think they are using the vote to promote their favorite player, not vote out a HG based on personality. This week getting rid of Dustin doesn't favor Eric, but it does favor keeping Dick.

Dick has a game? You got to be kidding me. Playing a good game is supposed to help you win, and he isn't doing that. The best game has to be either Dustin (Hate to say it) or Jessica (I don't think she has any enemies).

I would love to say Jen but she hasn't shown any game.

I think Jess has a great chance to win it all. Everyone likes her. She could easily fit in with any group. I think she bites her tongue to hang out with people like Dustin and Amber. It's a good strategy not to offend anyone. Even ED seems to like her.

it not about like it about playing the game the best. jessica has never played the game

But isn't that what her game is?The reason why I said Jen hasn't played any game is because she does will in the competitions (Veto), but still manages to float by. Jessica, on the other hand, is playing the role of the ultimate floater.

Echo, I was talking about ED.

My take on Dick's game is that his game play is for Danielle to win, he does give a F if he is pissing everyone off, his not playing to win, just playing to keep Danielle in the game for as long as possible.

Archived