Rate Who Has Played The Best Game So Far?

cindyannie

it not about like it about playing the game the best. jessica has never played the game

Being able to get along with all types of people is a strength. I think Jess knows what she's doing. She's using her people skills to advance her in the game. Dustin may be obviously "playing the game", but will it get him to the finals? I don't think so.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Jessica held back for a long time and now got her power...sadly for her, it may not be working out as expected"

Doesn't matter, if it doesn't work out, Eric's going to be the one they claim screwed the alliance. Of all the "pairs" in the house, she has the biggest advantage because her other half is branded a traitor. If the two of them ever get nominated to bust up the pair, he's gone. Then she's solo again. Running solo gets you further in a game where numbers matter so much. Dustin will probably be gone, Eric will follow. Dick and Danielle will be broken up, Danielle or Dick plan to hang onto Zack, Amber and Jameka are on Team Jesus, and Jen's going to be left with no choice but to team up with Jessica. Which is why I think it'll be Jessica and Jen in the final two. Jessica taking Jen because she nobody will deny Jessica $500,000 to give Jen $250,000 (Jen made it clear she doesn't want the money) and Jen takes Jessica because she'll play the "I played the game harder, she just coasted to the end" card.

All just my opinion though, things change a lot in this season.

if jessica wins she be lisa part 2

Jessica taking Jen because she nobody will deny Jessica $500,000 to give Jen $250,000 (Jen made it clear she doesn't want the money) and Jen takes Jessica because she'll play the "I played the game harder, she just coasted to the end" card.

If Jen win, she'll be getting $500,000..... No doubt about it.

Brainshart, I believe that if Eric is known to be the vote that would cast Dustin out, assuming Dustin leaves then Eric will become the hands down favourite player to take into the finals. He won't have anymore friends.

Jen- Never gets caught in her lies

so she did kiss nick! i knew it!

-------

WHO HAS PLAYED THE BEST GAM SO FAR?

ok, i would say

JENN

DANIELE

JESSICA

cause jenn and daniele are kick-ass players, and jessica hasnt ever been nominated. when everybody else has (except jameka, but she is still horrible)

zach never been a nom either

I think Jameka has zero game, She gave up 5 HOH competitions for some one else! To me that was one of the stupidest BB moves of all time.

I am probably the only person on the boards who believes Dick will go home this week, So he's out now imo.

But I do think he played a wickedly good game. The first few weeks he was the leader of the LNC. Even though they would all like to claim that's not true. He was.

Sadly, he was his own worst enemy though, On several occasions he blew the whole plan by running his mouth, I felt sorry for Dani because Dick keeps yammering on and on and exposes her plan every dang time. He ruined her HOH week with his BIG mouth. If he would have stfu Eric would be gone.

I couldn't stand Jen the first couple weeks. But then I realized there's a lot more going on there than meets the eye. She's a sleeper and could win this thing.

Zach reminds me of a friend of mine who has Asperger's syndrome. Socially awkward but really very smart. I think he's a contender.

Dani might be good at comps, but she chose to laze around cuddling with Nick and didn't make an effort for several weeks, And Dick running his mouth hurt her game even more than her lazing around with Nick. So now it's kind of too little too late.

Jessica is pretty good. I think the others see that though and probably are afraid to go to the final 2 with her.

Eric is stymied by being AP. But his strategy hasn't been a good one. I think he'd get shanked even if he wasn't AP.

Amber is justifiably the laughing stock of BB. And I sure wish she would have been voted out over Carol. But I think she might get drug along by people thinking they have a chance of winning if they take her with them to the final 2. I think that plan will back fire. As she would get the sympathy vote from America as well as most of the HGs. And that would be too much for me and my head might implode as I really loathe that bimbo.

Dust-bag. The HGs said it best. "We kept the wrong gay guy" Dustin started out strong in this game. And I liked him. But it didn't take long for his ENORMOUS ego to make an appearance. And it hasn't gone away. :*(

Liar, Sneaky snake, Manipulator, Creepy, all add up to get you far in the BB game. But it wont get you votes. So he might slither along but in the end he'll probably get sent to sequester with no more than the stipend. I doubt he will make it to final 2. He probably wont make it past final 6.

All that being said, It's really any one's game. As we've seen in the past with BB things have a way of not going the way you think they will. Which is why I keep tuning in.

"If Jen win, she'll be getting $500,000..... No doubt about it."

She agreed to give up half though. Or do you think CBS bluffed and would give the full value regardless? Uhm...I just had a thought. Didn't the question say how "generous" you were willing to be? And Jen has that "JENEROUS" shirt. Plus the JENSA MEMBER...which a lot of people think isn't a Mensa joke, but means "Jen's A Member...of Chilltown." It seems odd that she would wear those corny shirts just on a whim. What if her shirts are clues, and the theories about her being the twist are true. Lol, that would be the only clever thing CBS did all season, having Eric be the distraction for the real twist. This whole theory is a little too wild to be true.

Jen - She's good in POV, managed to survive, is a coveted vote and is a good F2 for many

Dick - I don't like him, but he has used intimidation as an advantage to advance his partner

Zach - His chess game strategy means he may last a while longer

Jess - She hasn't really pissed anyone off and can fit in any group

Dani - She has shown semi-smart game

Dustin - May have wheeled and dealed his way into sequester, has no spine

Eric - Handicapped by his big mouth and being AP, should be gone soon (I hope)

Amber and Jameka - No game whatsoever, easily distracted by personal matters

Does anyone else have my problem...I have been anti-Dick, but when it looks to me like he might be going home, I start to like him more and don't really want him to leave. Then he does something really despicable and I don't like him again, and I want them to kick him out asap...a little more time passes, something starts happening that looks like he will leave again, And, once again, I know that I don't want him to go, I think I need HELP!!! I think in his own way, he is playing the game pretty well, because he is a pretty good manipulater/intimidater.

I think Jessica CAN play the best game so far. An idea was handed to her that perhaps Dustin is more of a problem to her success in the game than Dick. (Was it Zach?) IF she is playing well she will surprise Dustin and vote to oust him. Then she will secure favor with Jen and Zach who are more influential to her winning than Jameka and Amber. Jameka is now a NON-player because she gave up head of household and if you piss her off...oh well...and Amber bobs in and out with her alliances and who she kisses butt to, she is not well liked in the house anyway. Jen is a serious competitor and will be a threat to her if she doesn't break up that LNC a bit.

I doubt if she will ever use POV again though, after the magic ping-pong ball issue.

Lo, tho I walk through the hallways of Big Brother

I shall fear no Evel

Thy book and thy magic ball of Ping and Pong they comfort me.....

"If Jen win, she'll be getting $500,000..... No doubt about it."

She agreed to give up half though. Or do you think CBS bluffed and would give the full value regardless? Uhm...I just had a thought. Didn't the question say how "generous" you were willing to be? And Jen has that "JENEROUS" shirt. Plus the JENSA MEMBER...which a lot of people think isn't a Mensa joke, but means "Jen's A Member...of Chilltown." It seems odd that she would wear those corny shirts just on a whim. What if her shirts are clues, and the theories about her being the twist are true. Lol, that would be the only clever thing CBS did all season, having Eric be the distraction for the real twist. This whole theory is a little too wild to be true.

Sometimes you have to listen carefully to both what was said, and not said. The question was something like "How much would you be willing to give up". The question wasn't "How much will you give up". And after that, no more talk about it. If Jen gets to the final two, CBS will clarify this. It is like the "tea cup" question. Did the HG really listen and think about the question that was asked. I caught that one right off too, but of course I wasn't under any pressure to answer it.

I doubt think there is hidden twist. If there were a hidden twist like you are suggesting, they would have baited the viewers with the idea any "hidden" twist. No point in suprising people who have already turned off the TV weeks before. Nice idea though :)

I like Zach's gameplay. Every week he keeps his word on who he is voting out. the last 3 weeks or so he has voted the person who did not get voted out and still has not been targeted.

I dont think there are any real good players in the house.. just some real bad ones like MEth head and Jamika.. who make others look better.

There is no one in this house who is close to CHiLLToWN material!!!! :animated_wave:

I dont think there are any real good players in the house.. just some real bad ones like MEth head and Jamika.. who make others look better.

There is no one in this house who is close to CHiLLToWN material!!!!

i do agree with you 100%

Archived