The Never Mentioned Twist

straykat

Read the BB front page with Eric telling Jess about his OCD (way to get the girl, Eric!) and I had this sudden thought.

The real CBS twist to this game is that EVERYONE OF THEM IS NUTS!

Dick has anger issues and probably many other issues as well.

Eric is OCD and probably has other problems connected with that (like weird facial tics)

Amber is... well, the list is way too long for her.

Dani has deep seated emotional problems.

Jameka is a religious fanatic, unable to make a choice (or even a sentence) that isn't somehow directly mandated from her god.

Zach? Don't know what is up with him but he just doesn't seem to be on the same planet.

Jen is so narcissistic that she is unable to take her eyes off of herself.

Dustin, harder to but a finger on his malfunction but you know it is there.

So, did CBS decide on a twist that would never be mentioned? Let's put all the looney tune, actor wannbes together and see what happens?
One Flew Over The Big Brother Nest
?
:cheshire:

Jess is describing the Macho Mug game again, to Jen this time I think. She's trying to come up with a word for that thing you drink out of at camp. Jug wasn't the word. One of the boys offers canteen. No that wasn't the word. Amber offers thermostat. and Jessica says Yes! Thats it!

You forgot the dumb blond :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

:animated_scratchchin: Perhaps Bibles and dictionaries should be allowed in BB house.

animated_scratchchin.gif Perhaps Bibles and dictionaries should be allowed in BB house.

I agree 100%! Amber seriously needs one. I think she's even stated that doing drugs damaged her to the point that she can't remember certain words.

I thought, from the beginning, that the real twist was that all of the men in the house are gay!

It's not a twist, but there was an interview with Chicken George dated before the game started where he leaked that the theme was going to be "Bullied vs. Bullies." Which is probably why Dick was let in the house despite admitting to everyone there that he failed his psych exam but was allowed to enter the house if he agreed to get therapy afterwards. Probably why he made that offer to Danielle to go with him, maybe because it's scheduled up on CBS's dime already.

I think that's why people like Nick, Carol, and Jessica (the popular jock types) were picked. Zack & Eric (the nerds). Jameka, Kail, and Amber (bible thumpers), Dustin & Joe (Joe having physically abused all his past boyfriends according to Dustin). And, of course, Dick. So far only a few of them lived up to the stereotypes. Jessica is actually quite pleasant considering she was one of the 6 "enemies." I think both her and Carol disappointed CBS by how quickly they buried the hetchet.

Archived