Louisiana BBFans

BamaLady

They had it pretty bad in Louisiana and Mississippi with the storm late last night early this morning. Keep these people in your thoughts. That was from Tropical storm Cindy, now Dennis is on the way.

We have a lot of people from Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi as members of Morty's.

Hey thanks guy, Here in Baton Rouge it wasn't too bad, it just missed us but down Laggie's way in the New Orleans area is where it hit, they had 60 mph wind gust around there. They had some power outage and such. Hopefully they will get their power back soon, and Laggie will be on here later and all the other Gulf Coast residents too.

Now Dennis he's the one I'm worried about, no telling where he will go and how strong he will be once he gets there.

It wasn't bad here in Baton Rouge at all. The storm came to the border of East Baton Rouge Parish then took a turn to the east. Dennis is going to be more trouble since it is already a hurricane (confirmed about an hour ago) and weather forecasters are predicting it will follow Cindy's path. Let's also pray Dennis goes somewheres else.

Blahhhhhhhhhh I just got my lights back on from Ms. Cindy......... pretty pissed because I missed taping of the early show. I am so glad someone got it so we can have it on the site, also so I could see it! lol

Thanks for all the PMs and well wishes for all of us down here. I am glad to hear everyone is good who lives down this way. Now we wait for Dennis....... man I hate boarding up my house and running. GOOD THING BB6 is not on again until Tues. after Dennis is to hit on Sunday! LOL :twisted:

Everyone stay safe!!

Blahhhhhhhhhh I just got my lights back on from Ms. Cindy......... pretty pissed because I missed taping of the early show. I am so glad someone got it so we can have it on the site, also so I could see it! lol

Thanks for all the PMs and well wishes for all of us down here.  I am glad to hear everyone is good who lives down this way. Now we wait for Dennis....... man I hate boarding up my house and running. GOOD THING BB6 is not on again until Tues. after Dennis is to hit on Sunday! LOL :twisted:

Everyone stay safe!!

Ah there you are Laggie, glad you are safe and got your lights back. The local BR news said that ya'll got hammered down there, like I said above we didn't get anything except it was nice and cool this morning but that didn't last long.

Again glad you are safe, and here's hoping Dennis doesn't come here, even though I don't wish it on anybody else either.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name