Your Favorite Aspect Of Bb8

mikede

Last year I accidentally stumbled onto Morty's site. It was this site that really got me into BB. It makes it a lot more fun to have a little BB community. I only wish I had found Morty's sooner.......... I crossed the line from being a fan of the show, to being obsessed

Like Krystel, I fell into the morty community and have gone from somewhat obsessed to totally posessed. Or maybe, just maybe a few of Fizzles magic tablets :juggle: fell into out drinks Krystel !!! :dance2:

to spread the truth6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

For me I like to write down at the beginning of the season my take on the houseguests. Then I put it away until the end. It is always interesting to see how wrong I was most times! I already see that happening! People I thought would make this game interesting this year -- ummm not so much now! I still think Jessica is cute but a waste of air and surprisingly Jen is growing on me. She has a lot more game than I originally thought! As for Dick and Daniele - recent photos don't lie - they are not so estranged as BB wants us to believe!

Archived