Swedish Fish: A Clue?

Guest momof2

Guest momof2

Okay - What the heck is "swedish fish" - Ashlee and Jennifer both have that on their bios - humhum. Are they a team? - Possibly!!

P.S. I'm new in here so be easy on me if I make mistakes :D

Okay - What the heck is "swedish fish" - Ashlee and Jennifer both have that on their bios - humhum.  Are they a team? - Possibly!!

P.S.  I'm new in here so be easy on me if I make mistakes :D

it is a very tasty chewy candy. When I was a kid, we used to get them for a penny each at the candy store. Now you can buy them in bulk for 69 cents a pound (which I do VERY often) lol

check the bulk section of your grocery store.  They are sort of like Dots or jujube's only they taste better and look like little red fish.

Our store's around here don't have bulk candy section's anymore... We do have a bulk candy store in our mall but they didn't have a clue what I was talking about when I was in there... :? I think it might just be my town...

Guest momof2

Thanks guys for all the info! I thought I was on to something. Maybe it is a location thing. Here in sunny California, automatically I thought it was a sushi thing. P.S. - TY ranster dor the warm welcome!

Guest ranster627
Thanks guys for all the info!  I thought I was on to something.  Maybe it is a location thing.  Here in sunny California, automatically I thought it was a sushi thing.  P.S. - TY ranster dor the warm welcome!
you gave up far too quickly ... I think it is a real clue ... maybe a shared memory?

You can buy a bag of Swedish fish at Walmart. I do it all the time.

LOL Alright know I am getting mad :x LOL Our Walmart doesn't carry them either...

I'll bet if Big Brother marketed yellow BB gummy fish, they'd be a hit! :lol: