July 29, Live Feed Updates

Dick and Dani are done chatting on the porch. There has been no more conversation about Nick.

But they go into the kitchen, where AMber and Jameka have been shatting, and Dani tells them that she'd like to be able to tell Nick. Amber asks if Dani is mad at her. She says no, that Amber just made her feel very uncomforatble when she was trying to explain Dani's feelings to the group. Amber says she was trying to do just the opposite. They've patched things up and Dani is off to bed. Nick returns from his BR looking for slop snack (pickle) and works at having light conversation with Amber. and Jameka.

< gone for a few days. ciao >

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning at 430 BB time, Jameka , Amber and DIck were in the kitchen. Most of the talk was about Dick and Danielle and that it had been the best day of his life with her. They have reached a milestone in their relationship. Lots of Back rubbing and support from both Amber and Jameka. Very proud of him and loving. He several times got teary and Amber and Jameka told him it was ok, (AMber should know)Dick said he wanted a DR now, it was the perfect time for him to do one and the girls decided to call it a night. Not without many hugs and all seems very nice between them all considering a few hours earlier. It is however very apparent in the conversation that they ALL are still shocked and dissappointed with Dustin.

(I will try and post video in the aft...got to run out)(family getting in the way of BB..LOL)

9:55am BB time :

kail is the only one up, she put on her bikini and is laying out in the sun in the backyard

dustin keeps squirming around in his HOH bed like he is awake but just not getting up

everyone else asleep

Jen now outside with Kail. For the umpteenth time she says she can't believe Zack and Nick aren't up yet.

Both discussing Danielle's boyfriend. Will he be mad or did they have a talk before she left.

Kail: You and I have to win HoH.

Jen: Yeah and then put up ED or Danielle. Then 1 of them goes home.

most of jen's boob is exposed as she sunbathes and talks with kail

kail: daniele and amber arent going to vote for nick to go, that's HER (amber's) boy..some people are upset that dustin took the prizes

jen:amber was crying for hours....

kail:oh (rolls eyes)

jen: the fact that he didnt put them up (dick and daniele) shows that he has something with them

kail: i think we have to win hoh because every single person in this house will put us up

jen: i think jessica and jameka see dick and daniele talk and see amber and dustin up....its better to break up a loop than to put up people like us

kail:they're really not smart

jen: well i think they're smart or else they wouldnt be on the show....except maybe amber, they obviously needed an emotional person in the house)

jen: do you think the dustin/amber fight was fake?

kail: no that was real, she stayed in bed all day, she cant do that all day like that

jen: the daniele/nick thing was fake

kail: oh yeah that was fake

jen:can you imagine amber as hoh?

kail: ohhhh nooo

jen: i almost feel like we should talk to nick and zach, like you know everyone thinks we're in an alliance so we should be

kail: except for the fact that we cant trust them

jen: oh yeah ( :idea2: )

jen: i was thinking its going to be a game of floaters, but it may not be

kail: well i think dick if he gets hoh he may realize that and not put us up

jen: what, but dicks a floater

kail: no he's not

jen: oh

kail:i told dustin this is jameka's first play, all jessica does is sleep and drink...evel has jessica wrapped around his finger

jen: no no no, jessica does NOT like evel and she will vote him out in a heart beat

kail: but he thinks he has her

jen: he thinks he has everyone, and thats how it should be

kail:no one has a backbone, no one will put him up

jen: i know we're the only one

kail: even dustin goes yeah i can do it, im like yeah right

jen: if you make dustin feel unsafe with evil he may

kail: i dont know how safe amber feels with evil...they got in those arguments

jen: he's given everyone in this house, im sure, the same speech that we're better together than working against

kail: evil's told me i havent lied in this game, but then he tells me that you cant get to the end of this game without lying, so he's telling me he's lying

jen: if people know that's he's done that (the lets work together speech) then they'll think

kail: well even dustin said that evil proably wants to work with you, and i said that's not happening, i cant trust him

jen: yeah and he's a good player

kail: he's not a good player (makes a squinty face)

jen: yeah but he's kept people on his side...but jessica sees it

kail: ive gotten a lot better, i dont talk to him, and ive gotten the word out that just because he says it a hundred times doesnt make it true

kail: now that jessicas around i cant talk to eric even a few minutes

jen: i know me either, i can get him long enough for him to tell me who he's going to vote for...that's why we need to get hoh again so we can talk to him again

kail: no one told me a thing last week, i was scared

jen: you just have to pick one person in each group about things

kail: i can talk to dustin, amber, does jessica contribute anything ...does she talk to anyone?

jen: nope, just drink and sleep

kail: that's a good strategy, i wish it was mine, and have no enemies

jen: if i get hoh next week im putting like evil and dustin and then if the veto put up daniele

kail: dont ever tell them

jen: i think daniele's chances of winning it are better so its better to not put her up

kail: i'd put up evil and daniele and if needed from veto put jessica up...if evil gets hoh dont you think

jen: i dont think jessica would put me up

kail: she would me, how can you be so sure

jen: i know she wants to pursue stuff like acting modeling, from all these people to choose from why would she put me up and ruin outside chances for stuff

kail: well you better remind her starting now, dont wait

jen: oh i dont need to , she asks stuff all the time (about acting,etc)

kail: she doesnt talk to me at all

jen: eric's smart, he cares about the game, he doesnt care what people think

kail: and jameka, who'd she put up?

jen: i think jameka and jess see the cliques they arent in

kail: but theres an amber and jameka and amber and daniele clique there

jen: jameka is all about God, and like the daniele cheating on her boyfriend i dont think she likes...shes about signs

Kail and Jen laying out and chatting while everyone else is sleeping. Jen is trying to imagine what she would say to Kail's husband if she goes home first.

Jen said Dick told her he hopes she loses her job when she gets home. Kail couldn't believe it, and thought it was terrible.

Girls saying when they get out, they do NOT want to party with Dick. Jen said the Rainbow (I think) is just like Dick, all the people are like him. Kail just said ewww.

Kail trying to figure out what day it is and how many days to her anniversary. Jen asks if she is tanning her sides, kail said she is trying but it never works. Jen said her sides always tan. Kail said that she doesn't know why she is tanning, as she will go back to Oregon and put on long sleeves and pants.

Talking about noms. Jen said she talked to everyone when she was HoH even though she already had her mind made up. She said talking to everyone helps to build relationships. Now re-hashing last weeks eviction. Kail thought she was the target last week, and was shocked she stayed against Mike. Kail said even though Dick said he threw the PoV competition last week, she said he said his toes were burning, and he was starting to shake. she said he wouldn't have been able to last.

Kail said she wished Dick didn't get any cheese yesterday. She wanted to see how he did on slop for the whole week. Jen said he had crackers and wine as well. Kail said he didn't eat the salsa soup, and that is what gets her through. She said it is really good for you, with tomatoes, onions, green peppers. She said she never eats that at home, but here she looks forward to it.

Now Kail and Jen are talking about who has dropped their mics in the toilet. Jen has, Joe did, Dani and Jessica. Jen said the girls and Joe. Kail said she hasn't. Jen said this next HoH needs to be an endurance one. They feel they both would be good at that. They are talking about previous ones, the spider web and the bathtub one from previous seasons. They don't think they would be dangerous. They really want it to be endurance. (Maybe BB is listening.)

Kail said their chances are getting better every week. Jen said depending on the challenge, they may have an even better chance. Jen surprised they haven't had an America's Choice yet. Jen surprised Jameka didn't take the money, but that is the type of person she would want to work with, truthful ones. They didn't put her up the first week because they thought she would be easy for someone to put up the next week.

Jen talkingabout her employer's house, and how he has one next door that has all kinds of stuff that is really cool. Kail asks what happens when the kids grow up. Jen said it isn't a forever job, she wants to get married and have kids, and she can't see staying there then. She is 23, and wants to have kids before she is 30. Jen hoping that they have a temp doing her job. Kail asked if she could go back. Jen said she hopes so, since she lives there. The kids aren't home right now. They went to Myrtle Beach where Vanna is from, then Vanna also has a place in Aspen, and they were going there. Jen said she was invited to go, but is there instead. Jen said it is really weird that she didn't have anything planned for this time, and no modeling jobs, so she had the time to do BB. Her boss is in Thailand. She said he must have someone watching over his 4 houses. She prepaid a lot of bills, and put it in her bolg so the kids or Vanna can let him know.

Kail and Jen discussing Dick. Kail said he paid $200 for a haircut, and paid for a hair transplant. kail said he has money. He travels a lot, and Dani and her brother both went to a private Christian school. She said that isn't cheap. Dick sold a house to invest in a business that went bad, so maybe he used to have money. Jen said Dani shops at discount stores, cause she leaves the tags on her shoes. Jen said it doesn't matter to her. Kail said Dani wears cute clothes, and Jen said they are cute cheap, not name brands. She said she doesn't care about names, then said she will buy a top she thinks is cute, and put it with Dolce & Gabana(sorry about the spelling) For not caring about brand names, Jen is sure dropping some. Most of her stuff comes from Nordstroms or Bloomingdales. Lots of name-dropping.

Haven't had much time to follow live feeds so far this season...you all have been doing an amazing job, so thank you for keeping me updated. I was watching the past hour or so though & heard the convo. between Kail & Jen about Jen's employer's home, etc. She mentioned Vanna, said she's from Myrtle Beach, mentioned George, mentioned Gigi, who's 10 years old......have I missed something this season?? Does Jen work for Vanna White? Her hubby's name is George & her daughter, Giovanna is 10 years old. I know I'm posting this in the wrong spot probably, but was just wondering if anyone doing live feeds knows for sure....Thanks.

Kail said she will bring her friends and they will come down to see Jen and go shopping. They might bring their husbands, and let them go do something while they do stuff with Jen. Mike lives out there too. She wants to go to NYC and see Eric and her distant relatives. Jen doesn't like NY. She said it is easy to walk everywhere, but she hated how dirty it was. Kail said it was really clean when she was there, but it was during Guiliani's time. Jen said it was hot and sweaty. Kail said when they went they found the statue of Balto (thought he won the Iditerod). she took her son's picture next to it for a report at school.

Jen went in to check on the slop, she is getting hungry. Kail gets up and gets into the pool to cool off. Jen comes out with water and slop, and said it is 12:35 and there are no shadows.

Just general chit-chat because they are both on the block, so no game to talk! Saying Dick has been on his best behavior. He hasn't exploded. Jen said he did yesterday, with her anad Dustin. Kail said "oh yeah". (she only remembers when he explodes at her). They said Dani has to calm him down. Dani needs him, and she told him he was getting to a lot of people in the house.

Daniele is up and in the bathroom, after a trip to the storage room.

Jen and Kail are talking still in the BY. Jen wonders who was profiled last week, and who will be this week. She said it is usually people on the block, but sometimes the HoH or someone that has a lot going on, like Eric. She wonders who they interviewed for her...friends, employers, parents. Her parents live in different states, so she doesn't know who they talked to.

Kail asked if Vanna and George go to church. jen said no. When you are famous it is hard to do what most people do. Kail said Kathy Lee Gifford goes to church, Jen said she doesn't know why they don't go. The kids go to private school. Kail asks how old Vanna is now, Jen said 50-52. Kail was surprised. Jen said Vanna is really funny, but she can't say what she says because it would be inappropriate.

Kail can se the top of two trees. she misses trees. In Oregon, they live in a forest. Have feeds on all 4, Dani is brushing her teeth, washing her face, water is running, can't hear anyone else.

Archived