Bb Should Be On Cbs Daytime

echo

I think they should run BB during daytime; 1 hour a day, 5 days a week during it's summer run. A quick edit of what has happened over the past 24 hours. Still have their primetime show that is more-or-less just a waterdown version of what has happened in the previous days. Ideally, I would like to have the BB 24 hour feeds be available on cable\satelite in full broadcast quality. The internet feeds are great, but the quality is less than ideal.

Tough call, cuz three evenings a week is a lot too.

Either way, I'll prob tape some this summer.

It prob doesn't matter all that much--with all the feeds and reports, we know well in advance what happens anyway.

It wouldn't be that unrealistic for them to perhaps put Housecalls on CBS Daytime - I'm sure there was (brief) speculation about that last year.

I'm not that clued up on how the US cable/satellite/digital system works, or whether interactive TV is as widespread as it is here in the UK. We've had a live feed on TV since Big Brother 2 back in 2001. It broadcasts around 18 hours a day on E4, a spin-off channel from main broadcaster C4, which itself has a couple of hours of live streaming every night from around 1am. There is also a 24-hour live feed available through interactive TV. Initially this was four quarter screen feeds (two live, two delayed), but since BB5 it's been replaced with one full screen feed.

I would love to see the feeds on TV. But I live in Canada so I probably wouldn't get it here. There is always the option of putting it on late night (overnight when CBS is usually off the air). But for now I'll make do with the feeds. They are better then nothing at all and the reason BB is the only reality show I watch.

Archived